Panic!! how real is it? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Panic!! how real is it?

On 12/10/2019 at 10:52 AM, Senorita said:

A person is at anxiety, specifically inside the trade.  A single need to acknowledge this kind of experience along with dread and stay from it. You should pay attention to the down payment and also compute income. Web income has to be continually repaired so that you can get business bitcoins.

We can hope that we can reduce the level of panic so we can stay calm and think about the next step we need to take. If we can control our feelings and emotions, then we will find that we will get lost in anything. I can get low cost. This mutation will occur. Although I'm certainly not before the end of 2020 or maybe 2021.

Maybe panic is not that reliable now. But it had a great ups and downs in the market previous year. No one should be greedy about trading or everything can go away.

Some traders use this strategy to sow panic in which many inexperienced users lose capital. It is worth checking everything carefully with different rumors

panicking is bad at first and it will make people sad and have negative emotions, but if a little more thoughtful, after failure will receive lessons, but panic is not good, need to control my feeling.

Few days ago, a member asked in a topic "what is the best price to buy". At this point, BTC price was $9600. I told him to wait a few days because the price would drop between $ 9100 and $ 9200. 2 days after the Bitcoin price was $ 9000, I was not mistaken! Now the price is $ 8750 ... Now is a good time to buy as the price will go up to $ 9200 soon.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

There are advantages to trading during times of panic in the market, as volatility tends to rise from the charts. For the short-term Forex traders, this means that volatility may be in their best interest. There is no doubt that there are profits to be achieved in these times, but the risks are equally high.

The only selling thing you can ever face in business is the fear of being immoral, only a trader who doesn't use his emotions can defeat this monster

Worry offering can be the sum of thoughts that will convince a new speculator to trade. I certainly not take note of thoughts in case our situation is just not as away. Market place designers recognize how merchants need to buy and sell, and they also often try and preserve buyer discounts underneath a new unsafe range.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:20 PM, kobi said:

Initially, i thought it was a bad thing, but then,

after much experience gained at the cost of several huge

lost of fund,i discovered that panic in trading is actually

a friend not an enemy under the right circumstances. when

you walk against this guy, the market eventually works against you,

you start experiencing things like this : making an entry when the bulls strength

is at the climax and about to hand over to the bears; and, Ironically making an

exit at the point the bear hands over to the bull .lolz.. i have series of experiences about this,

you can share your experience so we can know who has the worst.. and the 

reason for such impulse...sometimes you just can't help your fingers

Well what I will say is one of the experts who say it
 For the average investor, his spirits move in a monotonous manner like a tidal movement. Once the price of the assets rises, he thinks that he must take immediate action to take advantage of these high values. It will, of course, be a quick sell . Making good decisions in the money market requires maintaining calm and acting with psychological and mental discipline, even the billionaire veteran investor “Warren Buffett” has repeatedly warned against the consequences of making a quick sale decision when the market falls

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Everything in the world has it's two effects one is positive and another is negative it depends upon the person who is dealing with it at what circumstances as you have said panic is not an enemy is also like a friend of trading I totally agree with it.

i think panic is pretty real and most newbies fell for it and i think its very hard to resist seeing your money go down and not panic sell but the thing is whenever you sell you will see the market goes back up again.

Some traders use this strategy to sow panic in which many inexperienced users lose capital. It is worth checking everything carefully with different rumors

On 12/7/2019 at 3:31 PM, Warrior said:

I can find any point about Panic situation in your content but this post is about panic observation. You have to be more careful before posting next time

The panic is for those who are new to trading, I don't know how this may be true, please share with us your opinion on this matter. If we can control our feelings and emotions, then we will see that we will get lost in anything, and we cannot think about how we can recover that loss. . We need to take a breath and calm down first, so we can let our minds think about what we can do.

When there is a lot of panic in the market, the prices of the coins start to decline, and then you can buy the coins at that low price, and then if you buy the coins at a lower price, then you can profit later, so the market panic is  There are many friends.

Panic is not always good for the market, because of the panic, the position in the market becomes very bad, which is why every one of our coins starts to fall, especially when the price of bitcoin goes down when panic spreads, and the market position is bad so I would say.  Everyone should come out of the panic.

You are right! panic is a friend for every trader and isn't an enemy for traders! panic comes after studying the movements of the prices and not from nothing.. so in my opinion panic is really a natural thing in this trading world

48 minutes ago, Barters said:

Now you can stop the panic, and the cryptocurrency market has returned to the green level, which will last a month, which is a positive market. I found that the price of Bitcoin has a certain relationship with the US dollar. Depreciation of the dollar will lead to an increase in bitcoins.

Yeah we can stop panicking now, but what about next time, what measures to take so we don't panic next time the market goes red again?

Panic in trading is not good at all, you can lost your money or you can decrease your profit when you will panic when trading. You need patient and faith to earn good profit but dont panic.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Actually panic means our fear of losing our own money or cutt of our earned profit. But we need to become professional traders if we are in profit then do not close your trade make stop loss above your buying price. 

On 12/21/2019 at 2:52 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

I have never experienced any fear or panic in my trading because I'm always prepared for anything to happen and I only invest in bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin price will never stay down for a very long time and bull runs will eventually beat bear runs and I will make profit sooner rather than later. The longest amount of time I have ever waited for BTC bear market to end was no more than some months. But if you want to invest in ICOs or other unknown coins the story is quite different because the future of these coins are still unknown and they may fall or extinct any day and you may lose all your investment. If you want to have less panic only invest in coins which have the highest amount of market cap and volume.

it seems quite redundant in something that anyone with a basic knowledge of trading knows: falling prices are the result of more sellers buying, which is the basic principle of the supply law and need. But it is also hard to hope that by agreeing to some forum users to avoid selling, we can significantly prevent a landfill. If we're not sure how much money has been exhausted by brokers in a frenzy, it's likely that we could buy a large portion globally. Indeed, because exchange is such a dangerous area, unhappiness cannot be avoided. When fear is moving, you must quickly stop and stop all activities.

The panic in trading is the real one and I feel that. just an example when the market goes up, then I will feel panic wanting to buy. Though it is too dangerous to do, buy at the peak price of a crypto.

Whoever old be terrified of survived
Because panic about will achieve you opt the apology means mechanically to guard by hand and not to lose
But at times you forget a plight of opportunities

your previous thought was right. getting panic in trading is normal but you need to control yourself as much as possible to take right decision.

panic is very real in crypto and thats specially worse when you are new to the market and you suddenly see a big dump like we seen bitcoin go down from 10k to little less than 8500$.

I think that the gains in any work are the two. I think we should not have panic. We have to work properly.