Creating my own cryptocurrency is profitable? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Creating my own cryptocurrency is profitable?

I think a lot of funds are needed to make your own cryptocurrency with a team of experts in their respective fields so that the project you are doing does not fail halfway.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you're right. if you got a good team that supports you and also if you got some good investors then you can surely launch your own asset in this crypto world. 

anyone can create a crypto / token easily and inexpensively on the minereum and waves platforms, the hard part comes later, being able to connect the token to a successful project such as virtual reality or telecommunications make good marketing and be able to list it on the most important exchanges (very expensive)

• +3 1

On 1/18/2020 at 11:31 AM, ratul43 said:

Ethereum can generate a token on the blockchain within minutes, but creating a new token does not mean that you can use it to send money, no one will notice unless your currency is usable for exchange.

Yes it doesn't have value untill you list it on an exchange and you got someone to buy it

• -3 1

You should run your project first with your own money, then go with investors like IEO, else you will end up by paying to the team without profits. Make sure you have a nice plan to attract customers and the laws should be legal in your country if you are operating from their.

Yes, of course, creating your own cryptocurrensy is beneficial because the more you can achieve, the more it will benefit, so I would advise all of you to know what kind of achievement

I think you need careful planning before making a cryptocurrency even though the idea you make is interesting. Especially at this time there are many cryptocurrency projects that have emerged so that competition is getting tougher

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes Cryptocurrency is really profitable, especially since we have a team that agrees with us to manage because within a year our capital will return by mining.

19 hours ago, muhdedoz said:

Creating a crypto currency is not an easy task upon you and you should not take it alone and look for partner to simplify the work for yourself

It is not an easy task and you will need a team for that to be successful and also a lot of work included

Creating your own cryptocurrency is profitable if your project becomes useful and popular, you will be the one who can benefit a lot from it. Also you can not assure if you can manage to make your coin successful becase as far as I know there are lot of new coins but they die after some short time.

• Useful or interesting 1

If its the first time , and the project itself is really good then its profitable , then however there is a problem to which one must always seek to resolve, if its profitable then why is it everyone who gets there has not got up there, why is it easy to have a coin but never works. its possible then that it will be said that coins serve a certain purpose and if they can respond to what investors want, then it becomes profitable

I think that's a good thing, with a solid team also must have a large supporting sponsor of course.  But it must be remembered that cryptocurrency is a business whose biggest factor is building public trust if you have the skills for that you will achieve profits.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:42 AM, wilbertson said:

Yah, that's the reason we have a hundreds of shitty coins out there.

The principle of Satoshi Nakamoto is to allow anyone to develop a project based on cryptography, but the reality is that they have not yet taken advantage of this wonderful idea for other areas.

Everyone wants the world of crypto currencies because there are many stories where many projects have unwittingly met with success. The best that can be said is the Dogecoin, something that started for fun ended up making its creator a millionaire.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/21/2019 at 9:47 AM, wilbertson said:

If you get investors it could be profitable but if not you would have lost of your effort and capital money. That means you should have the means to promote your coin.

Creating your own coin is so much good idea but you need to invest good money in the market and you need to invest almost 100 BTC in which you will add your coin on different exchanges and also you can bull your coins on the exchanges.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

your currency can make you rich if you can add on a popular exchange like binance or kucoin.

because a lot of buyer will buy your crypto and you will get profit.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, Keith700 said:

I think that creating a cryptocurrency from my point of analysis is totally profitable.
Owning a digital asset that has volatility even once a year guarantees a good return.
The most important thing is to have a team that supports your idea, it can be a tertiary crypto to start experiencing the startup project.
If I had the opportunity to create my own cryptocurrency, I would not hesitate to direct it to the education of the blockchain system, a very powerful and corrective idea, to address an audience as demanding as this is a lesson in creation and incentive.

I think it won't. Because without any project and team people won't invest even they don't use it for trade. Don’t try to scam with people. Scammers make crypto platform bad reputation.       

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Creating your own currency is profitable if the currency project is strong and the currency is useful and good and it will be a loser if the currency project is weak and not strong

THINK POSITIVE

Not a bad idea but there are many crypto currencies more than 2000 in the market so its very hard to create cryptocurrency and make it trusted and helpful now days. Try to investigate in creating crypto exchange i think you will not need much capital than starting your own coin, also its not risk as owning your own coin.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think its very hard to make your own cryptocurrency ! but if you can and you have a plan for it so do it ! we maybe will see rich one day 😜  

it is hard and not easy at all to create your own cryptocurrency. You new a lot of help and support and your project can eventually fail. 

Creating own coin or tokens is much profit able then trading own coins but it needs high investments for creating own blockchain technology wallets and also good team behind projects. 

On 2/14/2020 at 10:51 AM, amara123123 said:

Creating own coin or tokens is much profit able then trading own coins but it needs high investments for creating own blockchain technology wallets and also good team behind projects. 

You do nit know the stress it will cause. Of the project failed investors will be calling you scammers

On 10/21/2019 at 6:20 AM, Keith700 said:

I think that creating a cryptocurrency from my point of analysis is totally profitable.
Owning a digital asset that has volatility even once a year guarantees a good return.
The most important thing is to have a team that supports your idea, it can be a tertiary crypto to start experiencing the startup project.
If I had the opportunity to create my own cryptocurrency, I would not hesitate to direct it to the education of the blockchain system, a very powerful and corrective idea, to address an audience as demanding as this is a lesson in creation and incentive.

dude if you want to create a cryptocurrency only to make with it then don't do it

first reason i because this coin will be useless and non one will buy it, so it will be worth 0

second, it sound like a scam coin and we don't like scam coins.

if you have a real and good project then create a cryptocurrency, if you want it only to make money then don't do that

On 10/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, Keith700 said:

I don't without any project your token can be profitable. You can lose some fund for it. Because to create a token you have to pay fees for it. Also if you want to raise fund you will need some investors who never invest on this kind of tokens.,

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]