What do you think of pundi X token ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What do you think of pundi X token ?

I think the pundi X token means in the project Pundi X is building connects POS devices to Ethereum's blockchain through two communication layers using Xplugins. These devices are then delivered to retail businesses to install on their POS platform, which includes card readers, mobile wallet NFC scanners, and other payment technologies.

Probably the project was created for the purpose of quick profit. Like many projects recently. If the developers have made a profit and do not develop the coin, then there will be no success .

Pundi X token is not a profitable tokens which can worth my investments--this is my personal opinion but I can be wrong here too. Here you can compare the price chart, Pundi X has current price $0.000157 and the decrease rate is more than 12.74%.

I did not so much observe this project, but at the beginning of development I watched it very closely. In the beginning, the project seemed very promising and it should have had a bright future, but unfortunately the project is almost dead right now. I don’t understand why the project died, everything was so good 😞

I was one of the most supportive of the pundi X project but the continuous decline in the value of pundi X token made me get away, I thought it was a good project but frankly I was disappointed.

On 11/14/2019 at 4:10 PM, Luna disari said:

I know this coin because i used it in luckyganes.io at the time of playing dice. it is really a good coin in low value. it can be used instead of doge and i think its future is also bright because of its popularity.

So do you mean this coin is usually use while playing games if I can grab from your speach

I think the X pundi token is now very bad. I have no hope of its existence in the market. It's worse every day, I think it will disappear from the market soon

I don’t know much about this, but I have one idea about it that you are forced to pay to use and it is still under development. If you have useful information about this, please put it to me in the responses, my friend. I need to know this just to see. Thank you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have never heard of this token before and i just did a quick search now on yobit to see if the token is listed and i can't seem to find the token, therefore i would say that token didn't get enough attention or investment and hence it has then become a dead token. So i guess in a way i am thankful that i was not part of this token as it means i would have lost quite a bit of funds and it would have been very risky.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/21/2019 at 5:29 AM, Cryptohash said:

Few are positive about it and few are negative about it?

What is the condition of the project, I did not track that coin from start 🙂

Project is just falling off more, Is the project dead? what do you think about it just share your view?

Pundi X is listed on the top 100 projects. It's stand on that position because of it's value. It's main purpose is to make Blockchain based phones.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I don't know anything about the pundi X token and I think it might be a bogus bogus project so you should beware

Life is great and enjoy it

I have not heard about it and it might be so because it didn't experience any huge updates or new technologies, maybe I am wrong and developers are creating something.

I don’t know much about this project and it seems that this currency is not popular with people so this project may be dead and never profitable and there is no benefit in keeping such currencies

Brother sorry to say,but why you posted this topic on this section?because this a topic about a token and there is aalready a section named 'Coins/Token talk' where the member post about different tokens and coins.So you post should be on that section.

I believe that the success of any project or any currency depends on the increase in its price day after day. The higher the price, the more successful the project for that currency.

Well for me I haven't heard of that token before and I don't know anything about it, but I think I will go check it to see if it's dead or still alive and doing fine, there are many tokens in crypto but most some if them are worthless.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No I assume it is just close in the few time because it's not appear like a very good or no longer like clean to remember the fact that the truth trading you pick for try this the alternate with the aid of the btc buying and selling people

On 10/21/2019 at 5:29 AM, Cryptohash said:

Few are positive about it and few are negative about it?

What is the condition of the project, I did not track that coin from start 🙂

Project is just falling off more, Is the project dead? what do you think about it just share your view?

Pudi X one of the great project. I think it on top 100 list on coinmarketcap. And it has great product which is blockchain based mobile device. I earned some profit by investing on the project. Any update on the project can boom the price.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 6/5/2020 at 7:36 PM, Rahul11 said:

Any update on the project can boom the price.

Here is an update (link). Their XPOS (A Point-of-Sale device running on blockchain) will now support PayPal payments. Now I don't know how many merchants adopted their payments systems or how much they need to pay for services, although I admit that PayPal payments through POS devices in physical stores may create interest. I don't actually understand what the PundiX token has to do with this though. If it is being used for fees it would have a decent use-case.

Also earlier (in 2019) it was important news a partnership with Ingenico (link). Ingenico is a major POS hardware maker used worldwide to facilitate POS payments and that announcement had to do with Ingenico adopting crypto payments, although I haven't found more news of it since then.

I heard a littel bit about of the pundiX, but i am not interested to invest there may be because the project is not well known. The coin is not providing profit properly like the early stage, that's why many of the member get away from the project.

• -1 1

I do not see the value of the pundi X project, its value has fallen so overwhelmingly that no one expected it to reach what it has reached, unfortunately this is the end of most of the cryptocurrency projects that have no value, heading towards or near zero.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

PundiX is one of the currencies that has recently succeeded in gaining wide popularity due to the problem solved by this project, which is the problem of paying in shops using digital currencies. What distinguishes this project is the presence of an actual product on the market, tested and used.

• Useful or interesting 1

Pundi x coin i think is a new coin and i know that this is a strong coin and its team is also very strong which can give us good profit in future. Crypto is a great and life changing offer in which peoples can change their life in a short time.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Since I haven't heard anything about pundix lately I don't think it will be a good investment. It has been very known coin earlier and had advertising and youtubers paid to discuss it but not anything else.

• +2 1

I don't have anything to say about this coin. I looked the graph and it is terrible. I wouldn't invest anything in pundix it is down 99% from ath and this is looks like another coin that the devs got rich at the back of investors.

• Useful or interesting 1