Pay with credit card. - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saqib Ali Sadiq

Pay with credit card.

11 hours ago, Smiling_killer said:

Well installment with a Visa for instance you can do at the Binance trade place. it's exceptionally useful for individuals who have charge cards.

Wow, good news, because not all coin exchangers have this payment feature. very useful, I happen to have a credit card, I will use it for payment.

• +3 1

As I known,from this wallet which I use of the coinbase as they have this feature of buying Crypto coins on their site or web are usually ask for a credit as to purchase but withdrawal can be done to PayPal,bad if your credit card is linked to PayPal then it's ok, as the funds will e on your PayPal account credit card

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/4/2019 at 11:14 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Is there any exchange which is accepting payments with credit card & also we can take withdrawals in the credit, if you know such exchanges kindly share with me.

Yes, there is a lot of exchanges that supports this payment method. the first thant come in my mind is Binance. I also suggest you to take an eye on Paxful platform.

• +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Yes i know few exchanges that accepted credit card payment and deposit also via credit card such as binance exchange and bitmart exchange. So if you want to deposit then use these two exchanges and enjoying earnings from crypto market and also trade on it. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have already heard about buying Bitcoin using Credit Card, and this website is Changelly accepting to use your Credit Card for buying Bitcoin and also they have the lower fees than others, about selling I have not idea!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

there are such a whole lot of tradeoff registrars a 9aaf3f374c58e8c9dcdd1ebf10256fa5 think about invoices via mastercard. if you are locating the overall defrayal keep employer with cryptographic protocols, I want so as to indicate as some distance as to be onto coin base, coin deal etcetera. serendipity furthermore glad mercantilism.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 10/4/2019 at 12:14 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Is there any exchange which is accepting payments with credit card & also we can take withdrawals in the credit, if you know such exchanges kindly share with me.

Binance as what we know and in the 4th month of 2020 they will make their own credit card .

But yes you can use binance for buying coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Kucoin is doing a promo now that reduces credit card fees.  Still, if at all possible I suggest buying with fiat from your bank account.  There's little reason to pay the extra fees if you have the money, and you shouldn't be using credit card as a margin to make risky bets on crypto.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I only know the exchange that anables its users to purchase bitcoins with there credit cards but there are no withdraws to cards and this is changelly.

• +2 1

I wouldn't suggest you to buy Bitcoin using debt. Using a credit card means that you basically take a loan to invest in something that is highly volatile. We always tell people not to buy more than they can afford to lose. Using debt to buy Bitcoin means that you don't even have money in your account but you will also take a loan to gamble. In my opionion this is a terrible idea.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:14 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Yobit platform accepts a lot of payment or deposit methods and paying with credit card is one of them. So, you don't have to go far, Yobit is the place for your request. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 3/25/2020 at 6:45 AM, jamesvince said:

Yes i know few exchanges that accepted credit card payment and deposit also via credit card such as binance exchange and bitmart exchange. So if you want to deposit then use these two exchanges and enjoying earnings from crypto market and also trade on it. 

All those exchange use the simplex website to buy or sell crypto and simplex dont accept buying from all countries just a few countries are supported 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

For ease, you can use credit card to make certain instant transactions, some wallets and mostly exchange have these future, it is great and I like credit card for this purposes. 

• +3 1

On 10/4/2019 at 11:19 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

one big example is Coinbase.

Coinbase is not an exchange, it's a wallet, even if we can buy cryptocurrencies. Coinbase Pro (Gdax) is a real exchanges, That's because Coinbase is linked to Coinbase Pro that we can buy cryptocurrencies (with high fees). I made a topic about "How to Save Fees on Coinbase with Coinbase Pro".

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

i wouldn't propose the use of new exchanges because of the reality your credit score rating card info may be in risk and additionally you may now not attain your price range

I think there are many exchanges which are accepting credit cards in withdraw and deposit bitcoins or other crypto currencies. I have used localbitcoins to sell bitcoins and get paid with my credit card in less than 10 minutes with P2P method.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/19/2020 at 2:23 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

For ease, you can use credit card to make certain instant transactions, some wallets and mostly exchange have these future, it is great and I like credit card for this purposes. 

Yes the majority of exchange now support buying crypto with credit card But i see that all dont support many countries just some and that what i really dont like 

• +1 1

On 10/4/2019 at 2:59 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

I know the Best is Binance , but unfortunately they dont supports Credit card withdrawals , you need to use other 3rd party sites to convert your crypto to Credit card money i guess 

20 minutes ago, CryptoLover21 said:

I know the Best is Binance , but unfortunately they dont supports Credit card withdrawals , you need to use other 3rd party sites to convert your crypto to Credit card money i guess 

But I heard that they are now accepting VISA? is it true ? or only a speculation? any more news regarding this one, because it could be very helpful.

In my opinion paying with credit cards are very riskier with the exchanges because all of the exchange are not legit and can use the details for further misuse so if any user want to pay with credit card tgen choose the right exchange which could not cheat you in future.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/4/2019 at 10:14 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

There are long list of them depends on which you like to work with. 👇

• Binance 
  • Bittrex 
  • Coinbase 
  • Coinmama 
  • CEX
  • Luno

...am tired of typing. Those are the ones I recommend you. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The yobit platform accepts deposits and withdrawals via Visa and MasterCard cards, but it is no longer the same and I do not know the reason for deleting this option. As for other platforms, I do not think it accepts to withdraw via bank cards but it accepts the deposit

• +1 2

Life is great and enjoy it

There are a lot of exchange platforms available that accpeting the credit cards. Because credit card using is quite easy and specific for some of the users safety. They find it quite exciting. Some platforms require KYC. But also there are some exchange like Coinbase or Binance that accpets credit card purchasing. You can also check out the local bitcoin exchanger. 

• +1 1

Only few exchange site accept payment from credit  or debit card one of them is coinbase you can deposit your money in USD using credit card and you can also withraw using card .

I advise you to use CEX.IO if your country is on the list of countries not supported by coinbase. In cex.io you will have to do KYC (you will have to hand over your passport, your proof of residence and selfie holding your bank card)

note:

The bank card must have your name and all documents must be in your name