Pay with credit card. - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saqib Ali Sadiq

Pay with credit card.

You need a Payeer wallet or a site that acts as an intermediary through which you can convert cryptocurrencies into the digital dollar currency and then withdraw them to Payeer or Paypal and then you can pay by credit card or another method, which is buying a card with a specific value by bitcoin

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i am using the exchange crypto.com and it accepts credit card payments and also gives a debit card for those who buy their MCO currency and then exchange it to dollars-

Snce i have been a user of Coinbase i can asure you it's 100% working for Credit Card buy and sell services.

Nevertheless there are country restrictions applied so you will have to check yours and see if there are those options or which ones are not available as some countries might have buy and not sell and vice versa.

Or you can also link pay pal and use your credit card balance from that way.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

4 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Nevertheless there are country restrictions applied so you will have to check yours and see if there are those options or which ones are not available as some countries might have buy and not sell and vice versa.

Like you said, coinbase support few countries, you can still purchase on non-custodian wallet, and also on many exchanges with ease. Atomic wallet and binance exchange is a good example. 

I used coinbase , localbitcoin and paxful for this kind of process . in coinbase you can easly buying and selling Crypto currency with a very low amount of fee's . localbitcoin and paxful is really well you can see alot of buyers and sellers there .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

As far as I remember, the Exmo exchange provided this opportunity. But I have not worked with it for a long time and do not know whether this method of replenishment is still available.

On 10/4/2019 at 2:14 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Is there any exchange which is accepting payments with credit card & also we can take withdrawals in the credit, if you know such exchanges kindly share with me.

Yes there are a lot of crypto exchanges which allow their users to buy crypto currencies with their visa and MasterCard. And offer withdraw in their cards. Binance and Yobit are two exchanges which i am using and they offer this. 

Some time ago one of the biggest and most authoritative exchanges Binance added opportunity to buy crypto with credit cards. Also I know that Latoken exchange supports this feature  

Use credit card to buy crypto its good idea but I think majority of exchange not support this payment method, but few exchange are wallets give this feature like binance coinbase and localbitcoin this are few platform's to support credit cards, but personally I don't use credit card because we pay high fees when we buy are sell through credit cards.

There are many which accepts buying of crypto with credit cards,but the one I am sure of is the coinbase , but I think In Coinbase exchange for buying crypto with credit card you have to go tru the KYC process.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Utilizing a charge card is brilliant. For whatever length of time that you have enough presence of mind to take care of your tabs on time then you are simply expanding the advantage of remunerations focuses and includes that your Visa has. The yearly charge is frequently than not certainly justified regardless of the prizes you get, as long as you pick the correct card. Ideally more digital money supported charge cards show up soon.

Well you could use Binanace, coinbase, or Crypto.com or Paxful for buying Crypto with your credit cards easily and for withdrawal you could use paxful to directly withdraw in card or if you want withdraw in banks coinbase is the best option or you can use yobit exchange as it allows withdraw directly to Bank account.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes mate even in yobit platform you can withdraw money from USD to your bank by visa card or master card. You can also check coinbase you can use credit cards to deposit and withdraw.

On 5/9/2020 at 5:28 PM, Raqeebzy said:

There are long list of them depends on which you like to work with. 👇

• Binance 
  • Bittrex 
  • Coinbase 
  • Coinmama 
  • CEX
  • Luno

...am tired of typing. Those are the ones I recommend you. 

You can use all the above exchanges to buy cryptocurrencies with credit cards, but CEX is not among. Cex means centralized exchanges, some support credit cards while some do not. For example, all exchanges you mentioned are Cex.

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, Yomose said:

You can use all the above exchanges to buy cryptocurrencies with credit cards, but CEX is not among. Cex means centralized exchanges, some support credit cards while some do not. For example, all exchanges you mentioned are Cex.

Lol. You are wrong mate. I know what I typed and I am even not mistaken. 

Those are lists of exchanges that supports what the OP asked and there is CEX.io cryptocurrency exchange. Cex, also like others accepts the use of credit cards too. Do your findings and prove me wrong later 🤣

• +5 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Binance is an exchange that accepts credit and debit cards to buy cryptocurrencies, I highly recommend it because it is very safe and you don't have to worry

• +5 1

well currently nearly every exchange accepts cc's so its nothing special anymore

• +5 1

On 10/4/2019 at 11:14 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Is there any exchange which is accepting payments with credit card & also we can take withdrawals in the credit, if you know such exchanges kindly share with me.

Binance? The deposit worked good for me

On 9/30/2020 at 6:39 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Lol. You are wrong mate. I know what I typed and I am even not mistaken. 

Those are lists of exchanges that supports what the OP asked and there is CEX.io cryptocurrency exchange. Cex, also like others accepts the use of credit cards too. Do your findings and prove me wrong later 🤣

Never mind me, I have checked coinmarketcap, you are very right, there is an exchange called Cex.io. They currently having a marketcap of almost $7 million. So, they will have a good trading volume, especially for strong cryptocurrencies  like bitcoin and altcoins like ether, litecoin, dash etc

• +2 1
  • +4 1

1 minute ago, Yomose said:

Never mind me, I have checked coinmarketcap, you are very right, there is an exchange called Cex.io. They currently having a marketcap of almost $7 million. So, they will have a good trading volume, especially for strong cryptocurrencies  like bitcoin and altcoins like ether, litecoin, dash etc

Good thing you did friend, we learn everyday and it is almost impossible to learn all exchanges or crypto platform there is. Cex.io is a good exchange, decent with volumes and liquidity. I was opportuned to use it last year depositing with credit card. It was a nice experience and I wondered why a lot don't use or know about it.

• +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

And you can register Payer and start there with a credit card and then on yobit.  Also in the opposite direction with minimal commissions.

there is not going to be many  because of charge backs but should try wallet of satoshi, you can buy bitcoin lighting network with that app and has credit card options I believe

I subscribed to one reviewer, I will not say who, since they will calculate that this is an advertisement. What can you say about exchangesumo? Maybe someone used it? Who in the course, unsubscribe, please. Thanks. 😉

• Useful or interesting 1

I am not sure, but you are checking the binance platform at the moment, I think they have added the feature of payment and withdrawal by bank card, and I hope this helps you, good luck