Can You make a few dollars with Yobit's Free coin? - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alicenora

Can You make a few dollars with Yobit's Free coin?

On 1/27/2020 at 4:55 PM, Mh raju said:

You can't earn few dollars from yobit free coins. They regularly give free coins but this free coin has no value. It's value may increase in the feature.       

Yeahh, Yobit freecoin right now it's just giving some worthless coins and i don't think you we can even earn $1 from there, But always take more attention since sometime is also giving good coin too but not really worth.

This is not easy case because most of coins have zeor value and few have good value but quantity is very less this is going to take some long time if someone want to have 1$ from these coins better you post here and then have good amount and buy coin which give you some profit because if someone want to have 1$ from free coins its going to take nearly few days not hours.

• +1 1

On 10/20/2019 at 7:25 PM, alicenora said:

Hey! Did you take coin from yobit's free coin page ? Can people earn a few dollars per day if they collect all of them for hours ?

Please share your experiences with us

Just collect it to the future not to make some dollars now . And some time we found yobit give us free 400 dogcoin I collected it twice . So just collect for the future may be the coins prices increase. 

Yes you can earn even more than that if you spend some time and collect coins everyday from Yobit. It won't be very easy and it will probably take a couple of weeks until you get a few dollars 

On 10/20/2019 at 7:25 PM, alicenora said:

Hey! Did you take coin from yobit's free coin page ? Can people earn a few dollars per day if they collect all of them for hours ?

In the past, not tasks was needed to claim these free coins. Actually we need to make daily trades to be able to claim on the free coins section. Like others members said, most of these coins have no value.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Yes i get free yobit coins, i received a mail in which mail i invited if i join the yobit telegram bot then i received some yobit coins i join this telegram group and i read all instruction and follow its but i does not received any thing but i still waiting.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:25 AM, alicenora said:

Honestly you will not make even 0.01 cents from free coins page. But there are times yobit are sponsoring free coins with 500 doges last 2 weeks ago and if you manage to catch it then your one of the lucky few 😄

spacer.png

No, in the FreeCoins tab, there are usually coins that will never increase in price, even if you collect them all and sell them, you will get less than half a dollar

no there is no faucet available which pay to their user 1/0.5$ per claim.

faucet will pay highest 100 satoshi in a claim so you should calculation before starting faucet.

maximum of the unfastened coins of yobit are usless coins. They have no consumers inside the exchanges and the price of these coins are 0 as properly. So it's now not viable to earn from unfastened coins in yobit. who have extra time can collect those coins as loose.

12 minutes ago, Zain Ahmad said:

focus on the pay per post that this forum offer us and let the bitcoin go to our yobit account, that is the real profit here. i collected the

crypto coins for free but why do we obviously earn a few dollars while pumping out these currencies.

so far, we can indeed make dollars from each post that we make, and this really makes people excited. however, it seems that many people are pushing for this forum to also be able to provide other jobs such as signature, and others. however, I also hope that will happen.

This is impossible, in the section FreeCoins dead coins that are unlikely to ever rise in price and they are worth a penny, even if they are all collected, I think that you will not be able to make even 0.20 cents.

Maybe,but it will take very long time and depending on the coins you are collecting as most of the coins there are deadcoin now and not moving in the market.

yobit always give us some free coins as give away.and those coin could give us a good profit in future.so we just need to be alert about thr give away and its distribution.

Dollars cannot be achieved on a daily basis by collecting the free coins distributed by the yobit platform and you need to trade them to become more and achieve a valuable profit.

Life is great and enjoy it

No, YoBit's FreeCoins category is completely useless. I tried claiming all of the available coins about 10 times already, but the net worth of the coins isn't even a single Satoshi. It's completely worthless unless you think that coin is going to be the next BTC. 

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

22 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

No, YoBit's FreeCoins category is completely useless. I tried claiming all of the available coins about 10 times already, but the net worth of the coins isn't even a single Satoshi. It's completely worthless unless you think that coin is going to be the next BTC. 

No. I agree. The free coins worth nothing to a single dollar. I have left it the third day k joined this forum. 

• +1 1

Free coins given at yobit are minimal in terms of earning and one can't make even half of a dollar after collecting all of them a day.

• +1 1

No, this is not possible because even if you collect all the coins that are there you will not be able to sell them from the word at all.

• +1 2

I think not, even if you collect these coins that are available in this section for a whole week, you won't be able to get even one dollar for selling them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/24/2020 at 12:28 PM, JohanDonne said:

I would never suggest you doing that, as it is not worth spending the time there the value for the coin you collect is too low and earns you nothing, not even a dollar in 1 or 2 hours.

You have suggested good, if you even want to collect free coins on yobit, you have to advertise about them on social media like Facebook. And after, the coins listed are not worth to collect at all as their value is low. 

• +1 2