Can You make a few dollars with Yobit's Free coin? - Page 5 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alicenora

Can You make a few dollars with Yobit's Free coin?

actually in the free coins section you can only earn if other people donate something in there,

and people will only donate their extra coins that they cant sell anywhere and they use the free coins section to just get rid of them

so you can't actually earn anything in free coins section

• +2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 9:57 PM, Ernesto9191 said:

I think this is a good token and it would be very interesting to hold it to see how the price will behave in the future. What do you think of that ?

The free coins in yobit it's not a good coin for investment to be honest with you it's not a coins with a high a value they have a low value and dont have a future and the majority are scam or dead coins 

• +2 1

As per my opinion there is possibility to get few $ but nowadays they do not give strong currencies. It’s a luck as well and indeed if you trying you may get lucky to get valuable coins. 

I was also curious on the same topic before, and start to collect some free tokens for a week. After a week of collections, I got to find that these free coins are not even worth of a dollar. So I just feel like they are kept for enticing users. So, for your kind information, it's not possible to earn with free coins, the payments are in dimes, and it would take you more than months, to make a single dollar from it.

Yobit is one of the best platforms in cryptocurrency trading and mining so far, and it seems to me that you can earn a few dollars a day with a little commitment and work.

I do not honestly know if it is worth it, there is very little what they give and if they donate them, although there are always some tasks around, they make it look like they are not free, some people use them, you just have to look carefully if it suits you or not I did not think that you can earn a few dollars in no time.

it is really impossible earning money from freecoins tab because the ammount of coins that given is really small and if you work all day you can even get 0.1$ from there. cryptotalk is better option for earning money on yobit.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I can not make a few dollars with yobit free coins, that is just the truth, people just not waste their time, using the investbox is better but know that it is risky but profitable than collecting free coin 

On 10/5/2020 at 12:34 AM, scorpiali said:

The free coins in yobit it's not a good coin for investment to be honest with you it's not a coins with a high a value they have a low value and dont have a future and the majority are scam or dead coins 

@scorpiali Yes. Also I don't see Yobit Freecoin section as a source for making some dollars, generally there we find the new coins or inactive coins, so how we will earn or collect some dollars with unknown coins! But there is nothing to loss if you collect some coins there, is possible in the future a such coin will success.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, tienda said:

@scorpiali Yes. Also I don't see Yobit Freecoin section as a source for making some dollars, generally there we find the new coins or inactive coins, so how we will earn or collect some dollars with unknown coins! But there is nothing to loss if you collect some coins there, is possible in the future a such coin will success.

You don't lose nothing to get some free coins of course but in general all coins in freecouns is dead coins and don't have a volume to trade no buyer all want to sell so you can't trade them ,may they have a good future who knows 

• +4 1

I do not think so, using investbox will be possible to make good profit unlike collecting the free coin, I have read many posts that says the free coin are worthless, I do not think it will be good to such. The ones I collected not long seem not promising at all with low amount of money. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can make a few dollars with Yobit's Free coin such as airdrops and apart from selling the free coins there is a section of investbox where you can hold your free tokens (coins) while you get little profit from it everyday depending on the conditions given of a particular coin 

22 hours ago, JanBomCrypto said:

I do not think so, using investbox will be possible to make good profit unlike collecting the free coin, I have read many posts that says the free coin are worthless, I do not think it will be good to such. The ones I collected not long seem not promising at all with low amount of money. 

That's right, on the isde of crypto talk it's easy to make little money within a short period of time although it's needs little patience to qualify for the token earning 

• +2 2

The name free coin is same with faucet. If you keep doing it without rest maybe you will get some dollar. But if we calculate with the time comparing with the reward. That is not worth for me. I suggest you to find a job or find some airdrop. Yeah we see many airdrop is going to drop useless token. But if you found 1 legit airdrop, that will atleast will reward you for your time,

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes ofcourse you can make some money from bitcoins. Bitcoins are virtual money whose value totally depends upon the base money. Its price also changed with the base money which means that if the prices increases you can earn profits. 

On 11/13/2020 at 4:32 PM, DS#SAQii said:

Yes ofcourse you can make some money from bitcoins. Bitcoins are virtual money whose value totally depends upon the base money. Its price also changed with the base money which means that if the prices increases you can earn profits. 

Truly people can make money from bitcoin, but your comment is out of context in relation to the topic. The topic states 'free coin' not 'bitcoin'. That can you make money from yobit free coins?

It can be good for beginners and young people that have the time but later they will move to better earning means. 

• +1 1

There is a guy on this forum that says he has made $5 in 4 months, I will not be at one side or not but this is just a clear amount you can make in four months, but it can be less or more depending on the coin prices as the prices are not constant. 

• +3 1

I saw freecoins in yobit but did not try it. How can you make money from it? I also want to know because I tried to understand how it works but you need to do more actions. I do not believe in free coins because there is no easy money but if it is giving us free coins or dollars. I would like to try but can anyone tell me how can i get or how it works, or how hassle it is?

It is really hard to win from freeco. I think it is better to earn by writing and asking from the crytotalk section. Everyone knows that. In order to gain more people, we need to offer more alternatives. This is only done by the steps. It is always difficult to win, remember that they do not earn people without effort.

Over time, you can save up and earn a few dollars. It is also good to have a value for your articles. Making money while sitting at home is pretty good, especially during the pandemic period.

Not at all , you cannot earn dollars from free coins on Yobit.net as it take long time to earn just one Dollar. Instead , you can earn a handsome income by just posting quality content on this platform The Crytotalk

I think you can do nothing with free coin you can get free coin if someone can donate you their not sell coin .but if you want to do this you should try it .but i think you don't make any dollar with free coin its fake may be 

The free coins section on the exchange is possibly a good option but you cannot make some dollars even if you are working holiday there at working all week even so it is not a good thing

• +2 1

My dear brother you can't earn dollars per day from free coins as their values are so small. It may take a month or few weeks to get these free dollars as we all know that the free coins that we get from Yobit or any other exchange platform their coins cost very low.