Can You make a few dollars with Yobit's Free coin? - Page 4 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alicenora

Can You make a few dollars with Yobit's Free coin?

On 7/26/2020 at 11:58 AM, Yomose said:

their value is low. 

Their value is too low right now. It used to have some good offers at points, yet nothing for months. Still yobit always gives back with airdrops and we had a lot of them lately.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is too hard to make evwn one dollar per  from free coin section of yobit as you have to give a lot of time and in return you will be given few coins, after doing ocial tasks or so.

I don't think that with this you can even earn a few cents a year.

Untitl555ed.png.4384d4bd47b0f82a08af02c4f5747155.png

But I also see on Facebook that there are surprising distributions from Yobit that are based in FreeCoins and expire hours later. I think that's why there is such the board.

This is just a clever way of Yobit to get everybody to spread their name...NOT worth the effort!! 😡

There was  point where BTC was on there for a few days. That's probably the last time I took value out of the freecoins

free coins usually only worth next to zero. if you are thinking to earning good amount of money then yobit's free coins isn't the right place for you

Once on other exchange.. i think crex24 they give free coins too.. i once climed a lot of their coins and forget for like 2 yrs.. after this time i cameback and ONE of this free coins have some nice returns 🙂 so now i climed all free coins U NEVER KNOW!

На бирже Йобит заработать несколько долларов можно играя в дайс,но и всё проиграть конечно можно ,если во время не остановиться.

On 10/20/2019 at 7:25 PM, alicenora said:

Hey! Did you take coin from yobit's free coin page ? Can people earn a few dollars per day if they collect all of them for hours ?

Please share your experiences with us

I immediately received a letter without any problems. I use mail in Ukrainian no. Maybe the memory is full or check the spam folder, and so there is no difficulty with registration. One that the password did not understand, it was necessary to enter it more securely. And so everything is super

7 minutes ago, arsenkoo said:

need many traiding opetation i sink/

Letters come, but I must admit they take a long time. If it did not come in half an hour and in the "spam" folder, do not change the mail to which the account is registered. I faced this myself yesterday, tried it as I wrote above, it helped. A letter arrives on average about 15-20 minutes.

39 minutes ago, fzdesign said:

No worth that "free coins"

Letters come, but I must admit they take a long time. If it did not come in half an hour and in the "spam" folder, do not change the mail to which the account is registered. I faced this myself yesterday, tried it as I wrote above, it helped. A letter arrives on average about 15-20 minutes.

7 hours ago, neozpl said:

Once on other exchange.. i think crex24 they give free coins too.. i once climed a lot of their coins and forget for like 2 yrs.. after this time i cameback and ONE of this free coins have some nice returns 🙂 so now i climed all free coins U NEVER KNOW!

2 minutes ago, fedrickboss said:

so far, we can indeed make dollars from each post that we make, and this really makes people excited. however, it seems that many people are pushing for this forum to also be able to provide other jobs such as signature, and others. however, I also hope that will happen.

No, YoBit's FreeCoins category is completely useless. I tried claiming all of the available coins about 10 times already, but the net worth of the coins isn't even a single Satoshi. It's completely worthless unless you think that coin is going to be the next BTC. 

Hello! I heard that many faced this problem. Personally, I received a message immediately, literally within 5 minutes, so I would advise you to check it again, perhaps the letter fell into disgrace, if not, then just wait, it will definitely come

On 1/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Cryptominded said:

Where did you get those rates and figures? There is no site that is going to give you 200 satoshi every 5 minutes, so if you every got that much, it must have been a one time thing. Actually collecting free coin from Yobit is worst than collecting faucets because it would take forever to gather anything significant and at the end of the day, they're useless coins.

Hello! I heard that many faced this problem. Personally, I received a message immediately, literally within 5 minutes, so I would advise you to check it again, perhaps the letter fell into disgrace, if not, then just wait, it will definitely come

On 10/20/2019 at 7:25 PM, alicenora said:

Hey! Did you take coin from yobit's free coin page ? Can people earn a few dollars per day if they collect all of them for hours ?

Please share your experiences with us

On 10/21/2019 at 12:40 AM, Zzoro6110 said:

Coins are meaningless
Why didn't they give a bonus to the yo currency before they showed up because they knew it would be a strong currency

Edited by Alvaru

Coins are meaningless
Why didn't they give a bonus to the yo currency before they showed up because they knew it would be a strong currency

most free coins are not worth much , maybe a fraction of a cent , but it used to give huge amounts in the past especially in etc and doge 

I think this is a good token and it would be very interesting to hold it to see how the price will behave in the future. What do you think of that ???

4 hours ago, TheDannyMacShow said:

100% Agree, its a waste of time. Not sure why they even still have it as a function on the site.

But the RoboTrade is really good. compounds trades

When you see it first time, you think it`s something like pyramith, when you see people doing it you start thinking it`s a good idea! And so on 🙂

On 12/2/2019 at 6:06 PM, Zentoly said:

Yes to making 1 $ in yobit exchange on freecoin section is not more easy it will take more time to make 1 dollar in just a whole day so you are right the cryptotalk is very better than it.

I think this is a good token and it would be very interesting to hold it to see how the price will behave in the future. What do you think of that ???

Well i think we get some money without effort, not so much but is something. If you are patient the market movements can play in your own. 

On 12/1/2019 at 5:47 PM, scorpiali said:

I really don't think so from fee coins you make any thing it's a coins with very low value or any value at all we said it's a dead coins that's why they put it in free coins but some times we have some good coins like ETC when i remember it was in Free coin and you can claim it every 24 hours

I think this is a good token and it would be very interesting to hold it to see how the price will behave in the future. What do you think of that ?