TRX or ETH ? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

TRX or ETH ?

I think that these 2 platforms are quite different, purposes of both of them are different and I think that these projects both will be very popular and tokens will be expensive 

• +1 1

If you compare these two projects then I would at the moment would choose the Ethereum coins have many benefits. But I also admit that my opinion may change in the future.

Definitely I would say ETH will be going to be the best in the near future however TRX is still good. Incredibly, investors are giving more trust and faiths to ETH. Growing popularity of ETH is stunning and core developer team are really working hard to make Ethereum network more powerful. 

On 11/8/2019 at 4:49 AM, nira09 said:

Ethereum and Tron have an active development team. Ethereum has a greater market capitalization than Tron, but Tron is very active in developing their projects. I think we need to hold both

That's a great suggestion of holding both since they all promise to do well in future but currently I'm just planning to hold some etherum first that's when I will check out on Tron as well.

When compared Tron to Ethereum, It can not cross Ethereum. The queen of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum, and it is very popular and widely loved. Many ICO projects use Ethereum as a platform, many large investors are holding Ethereum, they also fully trust the altcoin. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum will cost over $800.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

In my opinion, ethereum is much stronger and the market is proving it gradually so that it can reach the price of bitcoin in the future

On 5/17/2020 at 10:36 AM, bitcoinb said:

I made a mistake, I wanted to say Ethereum will always stay 1st against Tron, we can understand it when we read the rest of my comment.

Yes now ETH so for away from tron present ETH price 300$+ dollars, trx still same place not see any big movementum in recent time, both block chain listed so many dapps but ETH have so many advantage like popular DeFi programs and so many erc20 tokens listed, means ETH blockchain used so many ways compare to tron, so now ETH so many steps away from tron.

2 hours ago, Jingo said:

I think Ethereum is the most expensive and best coin of TRX and Ethereum two coins, Ethereum is popular currency, trading and investing with Ethereum is profitable, I like Ethereum currency, Ethereum is the last currency of crypto currency,

It's not really about the price and price is not a very good indicator to tell you if a coin or a project is good or not, because price partly is dependent on the number of supplies and of course demand, for example Ethereum that you mentioned has only about 112 million supply while Tron has about 71 billion and that is a lot of difference between supply even if we completely disregard the huge demand difference and assume they have the same amount of demand.

Edited by lharost
  • +5 1

On 7/30/2020 at 8:28 AM, Moneyguru said:

If holding for long term, I will prefer ETH, because its market cap is more high, and also they have a nice POS System that can lead a fomo into it, If as daily trader, I'm like 2 of it because everycoin when have nice TA and FA, it will go up, and I'm comfortable at trx as daily trader, because it is also high cap alt

Yes you are right, we do not need to think of this two times, ethereum will be many times better than tron, it will also have more security and also have stronger marker cap, that aside, ethereum is the second most valuable coin in the world. It is also more profitable. 

• +5 1

All of them would be better in the future because there are many investors in them and they have good marketcap. I think TRX will grow to $1 very soon because they are now a WAVES partner so their marketcap and price will increase.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, Tunuu said:

All of them would be better in the future because there are many investors in them and they have good marketcap. I think TRX will grow to $1 very soon because they are now a WAVES partner so their marketcap and price will increase.

I would prefer ether to be specific, but like you meant, both will be good in the future, you are right about that. Also, for now tron can be staked for additional profit. I just like ether because it has a stronger blockchain and also good price that is prone to price increase. 

Friend these coins are two of the top ones and are same. Tron is fast but not used by many and ethereum is now used for defi which is not for everyone. i traded ether and sold at 400 dollar. some are say that it will go to 500 but i think the ether whales want to sell and try to find buy orders.

Tron is unpopulated and not many use this network. Ethereum on the other hand is overcrowded and this resulted in fees rising. I don't think there is a real battle here as Ethereum has more adoption and more developers are using it but it has many problems too.

• Useful or interesting 1

Etherum is more useful these das due to the use of it in erc20 tokens and thus it is likly to get more attention than any other coin in the market, tron is new but  it is too doing very good in the market.

Both Ethereum and trx are good coins but ethereum is best because it has a large capitalize market, due to low supply their price are increases mainly. But trx has an active team but their supply are very large so that is the main reason trx value will not increases mainly. The transactions of ethereum are done not quickly but trx transaction are done with in second. I prefer ethereum ist and then trx. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Both are good coins and highly recommended for trading or Investment making for a short or long period of time. But ethereum has it all, as it's the top leading coin of altcoins, and has great value at the capital market than TRX.

• +1 1

Well,  both coins are great but ethereum is better because it has a second large cryptocurrrency and its market capilization is high instead of trx. Many investor earn a lot of healty profit through ethereum. Its transaction fee are little bit high instead of trx. If you invest in ethereum you earn more profit but through its profit is no more big like ethereum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/20/2019 at 4:58 PM, Grace said:

Both of them have a lot of dapps and they could both go to the sky.

Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

Few months ago i will prefer eth on trx but now i will prefer trx over eth. The reason is that now transaction fee eth have been increased so much. But trx transaction fee is too much low. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I hold both ethereum and tron and I am sure for both of these investments. For Tron because there is a lot of people that call it trash, it is not and you only have to try and make a transaction to see this. It is very fast and fees are nothing. The only problem is the many gambling apps that were made on it and the rest were not very succesful. But look what Tron and Justin Sun has done so far, he bought D Live Steemit and Bittorent. These are all huge platforms and meet the Tron plan to be a world entertainment platform.

On 20.10.2019 at 18:58, Grace said:

Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

yea

On 17.09.2020 at 19:39, Argot99 said:

У Ethereum  и Tron есть активная команда разработчиков. Обе  монеты  хороши для инвестирования. Я предлагаю  вам  купить  eth  и  держать их.

ETH  может иметь более высокий рейтинг, плюс у ETH больше разработчиков и большее  сообщество.

Good idea in my opinion

Ethereum gas is a unit that gauges the expense of computational exertion, for example, finishing an exchange or executing a shrewd agreement. Valued in little sections of Ether (ETH) called gwei, gas is utilized to dispense assets to the Ethereum virtual machine so agreements can self-execute without any problem. 

All that you do in the Ethereum network costs gas and this gas means ETH. The Ether worth will show the real motivation a digger gets in return for finishing an exchange inside the organization. Henceforth, gas is the thing that excavators consider while picking whether they'll accomplish the computational work.

Them two have a great deal of dapps and the two of them could go to the sky. 

Vitalik and Justin make a solid effort to improve their coins as well so I don't know which one could be better in the future.What do You consider this ? 

Ethereum and Tron have a functioning improvement group. Ethereum has a more noteworthy market capitalization than Tron, yet Tron is dynamic in building up their undertakings. I think we have to hold both

On 20.10.2019 at 14:58, Grace said:

65% ETH and 35% TRX the safefull invesment i thinks