TRX or ETH ? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

TRX or ETH ?

Sorry to say, I consider more in the potential of ETH than TRX, so i will invest in ETH due to the fact in my destiny positive ETH is extra prospective to generate quite a few earnings. As we recognise also subsequent 12 months might be the level of ETH, because will launch ETH 2.zero will make ETH fees cross up.

On 4/4/2020 at 12:22 AM, amiraliko said:

At the current price of Tron and Ethereum, Tron is a very promising coin, and can give many more gains than the Ethereum. Besides, in my opinion, the Ethereum system is imperfect and slow enough, and many ICOs leave this platform for same reason.

I think ethereum is being upgraded to a better version. Tron is untested with thousands of tokens created on its blockchain. I regret that the amount of TRX and today's coin supplies is too much. The developers are too greedy.

I truly believe in that eth is way much effective than the trx for all the users. Eth has the second highest value of the currencies after bitcoins. The coin is being traded as the most traded list. It has a good value to all the investors. Eth price is almost 200 dollars now. But the price will go higher day by day. So trx is a good currency too but the value is not as much as the the other currencies like eth. 

with out no doubts we all can definitely say that the tron currency is really making it up to the top lists of crypto assets but Ethereum has already been on that list for long and is even working harder not to retain the spot but to better its position too, in the crypto currency market 

The answer is definitely ETH. It is not even a competition because you are comparing a coin with 2nd rank with another with 16th rank! ETH has 21 billion dollars cap which is almost 20 times more than TRX! In terms of 24h volume in Yobit, ETH is 1.7 but TRX is 0.4 which is a big difference. They both have Dapps but Ethereum is the main platform that fuels the network so it has more opportunities to sky rise in the future. If you observe TRX price chart for one month, it looks like a straight line with little movements but ETH has more curves and circular movements in its graph.

3 hours ago, Summi said:

Yes Eth is far better, if you are to view them in Terms of supply Eth is better and also the dapps Eth is been loved the most.

You are right, ethereum is better, I have check and analyze about tezos, I do not like the coin, the coin I still can really like is just the ethereum. 

On 4/23/2020 at 5:35 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

I chose Ethereum because Ethereum is the most valuable and potential currency after bitcoin. It is also a perennial currency, so its prestige and potential is always at the forefront of trust than TRX a newly developed currency.

They are both useful coins in cryptocurrency, you can easily invest in the both coin and benefits from it, they have a greater future for us in cryptocurrency

On 10/20/2019 at 7:58 PM, Grace said:

Both of them have a lot of dapps and they could both go to the sky.

Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

Ethereum and Tron is very different to each other. That's why if I have a chance to pick between those two, I will choose or prefer Ethereum.. Well, yes trx are best and worth of investment but eth is one of the kind. Many users are using eth to cover their lost in btc. And because of eth, they can easily earn high profit, much higher than they are earning in other coins in cryptoworld.

23 hours ago, UT2001 said:

And to follow up on this one here now that prices seem to almost all be moving in steep percentages upwards, ethereum was moving at around 7% for many hours where as tron was moving at around 2% for about the same time frame.

You can expect the coins to moved in the same direction with the same percentage because they are not of the same blockchain and project, but they are among the best project we have in cryptocurrency

On 1/21/2020 at 11:31 PM, Readmm said:

The question is rather difficult, but I would most likely choose Ethereum as it is more stable to me than Tron, so my choice is Ethereum.

that's true ethereum is much more better than Tron because ethereum has low supply as compared to Tron ethereum has much more dapps as compared to Tron 

On 10/20/2019 at 1:58 PM, Grace said:

What do You think about this ?

For me Ethereum will always stay behind Tron. Tron is a good investment and a good coin but not more than Ethereum. If I am not wrong, Tron was an ERC-20 token before it moved on its own blockchain.

• +5 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

18 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

For me Ethereum will always stay behind Tron. Tron is a good investment and a good coin but not more than Ethereum. If I am not wrong, Tron was an ERC-20 token before it moved on its own blockchain.

Ethereum will always be the best not behind Tron buddy. Ethereum has been a potential coin for investment and Tron just gotten hype last year and it brought more partnerships and popularity in cryptocurrency

• +5 1

18 hours ago, Saboor said:

Ethereum will always be the best not behind Tron buddy

I made a mistake, I wanted to say Ethereum will always stay 1st against Tron, we can understand it when we read the rest of my comment.

• +1 1

2 days to profit -Here-

For me, Ethereum is the best alternative currency because it is affordable, it is average and a large percentage of people can get this currency, and its marketing value is excellent and everyone is waiting for the new upgrade of this currency that will make its price rise again

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

I made a mistake, I wanted to say Ethereum will always stay 1st against Tron, we can understand it when we read the rest of my comment.

Yea, I understood you bro. Thanks for the clarification. Sometimes we need to correct ourselves and we should not be proud if someone sight an error in what we posted in this forum. Happy working

• Useful or interesting 1

Certainly, the Ethereum coin is the best and has a very big future. As for the supply and demand for this currency, it was placed in the second place after the Bitcoin coin, and I am sure that its price will be high in the future.

5 minutes ago, Brand1 said:

price will be high in the future.

Like you, I think that Ethereum price will grow well in te future. i think it will recover minimum $1000 before January 2021.

2 days to profit -Here-

The creation of falls, and the rise of how they are going to be used, as if the usage of this 2 networks, which work and on the deployment of Dapps, functionality and how interactive they can be. We know if falls if the Decentraland on the Ethereum network, as basically I don't know much about Tron and the falls which are actively service. It's best if I study more on tron

both of them are my favorite coins and im holding both of them and as you said both have really good moderators but if i have to choose between them i think eth is better.the only thing i don't like about tron is it's supply.

On 2/23/2020 at 8:03 PM, noor job boy said:

Time is better than Ethereum TRX currency. Both TRX and Ethereum are good cryptocurrencies. However I think the TRX compared to Ethereum is the whole thing.

trx and ethereum both are very good cryptocurrency Their transaction speed is very fast as compared to any other cryptocurrency but I like ethereum because it has very low supply than Tron and it's transaction fee is also low 

both coin is Good and having a good reputation in Market , I used TRX more as compared To Eth , because TRX  have a low value in market . if we purchase them for longtime we can accept a good profit from it .

transcation through Etherium as well TRX isntant .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

TRX has a big potential because of the technology that they've offered to the community, but of course ETH is one of the pioneer of the smartcontract, for me eth is still the best and we cannot deny that.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, gourav789 said:

both coin is Good and having a good reputation in Market , I used TRX more as compared To Eth , because TRX  have a low value in market . if we purchase them for longtime we can accept a good profit from it .

transcation through Etherium as well TRX isntant .

True, both currencies are good, and they can be used in trading and conversion. Turks fees are more low compared to Ethereum and faster to transfer, but despite all this, Ethereum remains the best second currency after Bitcoin.

On 6/1/2020 at 10:33 AM, ethan1751 said:

Certainly Ethereum has always been a strong choice, the reason as you said above. I admit that TRX is not comparable to ethereum.

You are not wrong at all, and if I have to choose one to invest, I will not think two time before I will choose ethereum which is a more better and safer. 

• +1 1

The choice is difficult because both currencies are different from each other, whether in projects or team work and even in the price there is a big difference, if you will choose between them I will choose them together