TRX or ETH ? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

TRX or ETH ?

I guess Ethereum Stronger and may even become stronger and bigger than Bitcoin

468x60.png

Both have their pros and cons in relation to the cost of rates, modes of use, leaders with different schemes.

However, I am going personally more for the Etherium section, I see it as a stable currency, it is not surprising that at the moment it is presenting a bearish symptom, but this is the market.

Etherium is a very long-term investment, although it did not long ago exceed the value of $ 420, a feat that surprised many users and investors.

Right now one of the disadvantages of this project is the high cost of its rates, however agreements are being processed so that it returns to the reasonable tranche and transfers can be carried out normally.

Etherium has a leadership person at its table, and this builds confidence and diversifies its potential.

👍 What's so special about ETH?

Almost as acclaimed as Bitcoin, Ethereum has managed to remain the second most valued and popular cryptocurrency of all time.

Its success is largely due to the application of a totally revolutionary Blockchain technology: Ethereum was the first system to develop decentralized applications and smart contracts.

Although Bitcoin is the precursor of the Blockchain concept, Ethereum is really the one who has established and expanded its system, giving rise to the emergence of hundreds of networks and cryptocurrencies that are founded or based on its technology and ERC20 token.

👍 What's so special about TRX?

Despite not having more than a year of life, Tron and its Tronix token have managed to position themselves among the 20 most valued cryptocurrencies of the moment.

This is because Tron, even without offering groundbreaking technology, has designed a very fresh project built on an innovative idea: a sharing platform for content creators and digital entertainment. For example, a creator of Apps can offer their programs in the Tron environment, without paying costs and without the need for interested users to have to pay a third party with their data (as would be the case with the Playstore).

For these transactions, Tron has created its own Tronix cryptocurrency that acts as gas within the network.

Both are known cryptos us . I think eth is better than trx , because it's more stable than tron.

Unfortunately eth gas fees is high . trx is more friendly.

However , I like etherium.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Tremendous dilemma since both offer features that greatly help decentralization, right now TRON is taking advantage of the ETH problem very well with its super congested network and very high commissions, but I think that with the arrival of eth 2.0 ETH will endorse its well earned place in the crypto world

As the world’s first cryptocurrency, many see bitcoin as the most likely contender to mount a serious challenge to traditional (or ‘fiat’) currencies. Considering its price history, though, it looks like there’s going to be lot of volatility along the way.

Я думаю TRX сейчас в тренде и может в будущем дать огромние икси.Слветую прикупить и холдить.

Better to choose ether. I think there is a huge dynamic behind it, but now the only problem is the block fee. We are waiting for its decrease - we would like to see it soon.

Трон гораздо лучше. Потому что там минимум комиссий

Ethereum (ETH)

Ether, launched in 2015, is currently the second-largest digital currency by market cap after bitcoin, although it lags behind the dominant cryptocurrency by a significant margin.

Undoubtedly ETH is ahead in project, price and ownership, it is more diverse than tron for those who move in the world of crypto, for something in most exchanges is a pair of exchange, Tron will have to continue innovating and working hard to get to the ETH level, but I still see it far away.

This is a difficult decision, I have liked ETH all the time, since I started in this world.
But TRX is doing things very well, its price may go up in a few years

• +5 1