TRX or ETH ? - Page 13 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

TRX or ETH ?

In October 2020 I think trx on tronchain has more benefits than ethereum. As in time when thera a lot of defi projects and games, the gas commission is very high. Only small group of users can allow these commissions. But tx is fast and cheap and can do almost everything that do ethereum.

only ETH if it is investment. Are you read TRON whitepaper? There are a lot of applications based on the ether and they really work and used

Both cryptocurrencies are very well positioned
and valued in the global market, but I think that
TRX takes advantage of the issue of the high rate
in Ethereum transactions. Also, TRX I think it has
a lot to raise its price.

Both are good,but I personally invested in TRX,I will hope that developers and investors will be able to make this coin rise in the near future. I personally believe it! But ETH is also a great thing for investing,I won't say which is better,I'll just say that both are good

As for the medium term, Ethereum is a more promising coin in this regard, and there are several reasons for this: the first, the transition to the proof of stake algorithm, the second is the launch of version 2.0.

• Useful or interesting 1

That's what I love about Ethereum Forks. They're quiet. I had no idea they were updating the network on Fridays, nor is it important to the end user." Ethereum remains the number one option for DApps programmers, with 47 of the 71 new DApps created in November on Ethereum #Blockchain".

now trx much better fee low and speed fast . but eth high amount fee and slow transaction . untill eth 2 will come trx better i think

ETH is very popular, it has excellent technology, it may rise a little more in value, and the TRX right now is a good time to mine and obtain some tokens since its future promises, and many users would be very benefited.

TRX for profit, ETH for technology 🤔   Vitalik is more interesting as a character crypto world. Justin is goood PR manager, thats all

I bet on Vitalik and his ETH, because ethereum technology is closer to my own maybe because ETH is in some extent older.

at the moment eth bypasses trx, but this may change in the near future. but I wouldn't choose between them, it's better to keep both coins
if you still need to make a choice then I'm for trx)

Edited by aaayyy6

Ethereum Because the Ethereum network is one of the largest decentralized networks that provide a convenient environment for hosting decentralized applications and other functions.

I think that both are excellent projects but if you are thinking in the short or medium term ETH I consider better for trading but in the long term TRX can be more profitable if your project shows a lot of progress. They both have very interesting projects, the difference I see is that ETH has much more time and development, ETH already has a long way to go but it doesn't mean that TRX is not valuable, TRX is a very young project.

The problem with ETHEREUM are the commissions that are excessively high because they go directly to the individuals who mine it, while TRON the commissions are the lowest in the market which in my opinion will have much more future TRON without doing a lot of sound.

ETH without a doubt is much better than trx, which for me is a shitcoin. Everything around eth is fascinating world, smart contracts, defi, and much more.

Probably for the aforementioned reasons, bitcoiner Rob McNealy, CEO of Truth Raider and opponent of Ethereum, launched a poll for the Twitter crypto community to decide the winner between the two blockchains.

The survey asks if, in 10 years, would you rather have $ 10,000 worth of gold, Ethereum, or Tron?

The poll, however, did not serve its intended purpose and it emerges that nearly 50% of voters (currently more than 8,000 accounts) voted for ETH.

I think Ethereum will have a much better value than Tron because of Etherium 2.0. Also Ethereum has a higher market capitalization than TRON.

Of course Ethereum Because it is a well-known and famous currency, and its price may increase in the coming days

tron is very active in developing their projects and more fast & less fee in transaction , so i choice tron $TRX

Looking on really high fees on ethereum network (because DEFI on hype right now) I better prefer TRX than ETH.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow that is an excellent question, they are two very similar currencies with similar codes to which you can make smart contracts with similar characteristics, however if I am honest I still do not know why the TRX has not yet taken off its value and is same level of ETH but considered that it should not be long before that happens