TRX or ETH ? - Page 16 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

TRX or ETH ?

Both Ethereum and Tron coin are great. They are both profitable and have good performance. But I don't think that Tron will overcome Eth when we talk about price. Even in the near future, I cannot see that Tron will have a higher value than Eth.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have always been more fan of Tron (TRX) than Ethereum (ETH), honestly both have many similar features and objectives, but, not gonna lie, the dominance of Ethereum in the market is undeniable, but, I believe that with all this new tendency of the DEFIS would be a good opportunity to TRX to get new investors and also gain the recognition that it deserves. Maybe in the future with the ETH 2.0 we'll be handling with the new emperor of the internet, but, I hope that Tron will be in the top 5 (or at least 10) of cryptocurrencies one day :,).

18 minutes ago, Viscount said:

Both Ethereum and Tron coin are great. They are both profitable and have good performance. But I don't think that Tron will overcome Eth when we talk about price. Even in the near future, I cannot see that Tron will have a higher value than Eth.

@Viscount I agree that it won't be worth as much as eth, but I don't think it will grow even to$1. That's because it's too speculative. It was created quite a long time ago and there is a lot of talk about it. However, all conversations lead to absolutely nothing. No, if it grows, I will be very happy, but in my bitter experience I can say that the probability that it will grow is extremely small.(

The cryptocurrency Ethereum is one of the strongest in the market and with more smart contracts, but it is being greatly affected by the congestion of its network which has raised the transaction price a lot, by solving this its path is long and promising. While the Tron network is still very young but with great projects being one of my favorites.

Although both currently represent a great opportunity I will opt for ETH which is a currency on the rise after btc and knowing that TRX is based on the ETH blockchain. It is better to make the choice more obvious and reliable

Although Trx has made a great breakthrough recently, I say ETH because the infrastructure of ETH is stronger and Altcoins using the ETH infrastructure are more robust.

this virtual currency (trx) will have a high potential for future growth due to its features such as fast and cheap transactions as well as the ease of developing smart contracts. two notable advantages that trx has over eth that i can mention is 1. 10,000 transactions per second of trx equals to only 25 transactions per second of ethereum. transactions in trx costs nothing compared to the high cost of transactions in ethereum.

Edited by TommyMoonD

On 10/20/2019 at 1:58 PM, Grace said:

Both of them have a lot of dapps and they could both go to the sky.

Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

Now trx is better as a network absolutely but in the future I think that Vitalik will develop ETH network to be more fast and decrease the fee so to I think ETH well be better in the future

On 10/20/2019 at 7:58 AM, Grace said:

Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

I like it more how the TRX network works, it is much cheaper and faster, I stay with the TRC20 network and the TRC10, it has been much better even to win airdrops. The price of TRX will rise gradually and soon we will see it at 0.5 dollar.

My oponion is : TRX is better for short-term investment and ETH is better for long-term investment and it's the same as a blockchain not just a coin.

I choose TRX for transactions but I choose ether and tron for trading. 

eth is more trustable and promosing compafred to trx and in time it will be much more better I think

On 10/4/2020 at 8:40 PM, H0rned322 said:

Ethereum is better as a token

but eth is much more promising I believe compared to trx and its project is better

3 minutes ago, nochemand said:

The Ethereum is the best, and I invest 60% of my money in it. It is one of the highest currencies in the crypto market after Bitcoin in terms of market value, and this year has witnessed a significant increase in the price of Ethereum, which led to giving holders good profits.

yes definetely eth is more trustaable to invest and it is promising 

I prefer ETH,i dont have nothing spececial of affection to it,the only thing is that i understand more how it works,it is more famous and i dont know too much about TRX...

Присоединяюсь к большей части вышесказанного в сторону ETH, если выбирать куда вкладывать финансы. Однако и у TRX, есть большой потенциал и монета не стоит на месте, поэтому я бы сыграл 85/15 % ETH/TRX, если распределять свои финансы.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:58 AM, Grace said:

I prefer trx for transfers, the withdrawal is practically free, so it is too fast, easy to use, and also has a good price, although eth because it is larger in volume and a little slower, and sometimes it saturates, costing withdrawals expensive

On 10/20/2019 at 6:58 AM, Grace said:

Very good question, I would recommend taking into account the two projects gradually, perhaps in the future we will have thousands of dollars but that is very long term since similar products are coming out now, polkadot is also good

Ofcourse ETH is better than TRX, because ETH is an old coin, and is already well-known, and is available in almost every exchange, while TRX is a new coin

In General, these are quite different projects that were aimed at different functions. For Vitaly Buterin, Ethereum is not a currency, but a means for creating smart contracts in its network. tron was originally created as a cryptocurrency.

I will just say ETH because I've been reading and researching a lot these days and everyone talks so much about how much ETH grew and got higher and people has high expectations on it. TRX doesn't seem to be bad tho, I can't decide between those 2 personally, they are both good.

In my opinion, both ETH and TRX are very good projects, sustainable over time, I don't have a favorite.  However, TRX's network fees are low, and that makes you use it more often.  What other favorable feature do you think TRX can have?

tron has too much circulating supply. etherium is much way better. its has much less supply and it has good supporthing this coin team. also a lot of defi coins are going to be built on the etherium