BTC payment: I couldn't believe it, until when it started counting. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

BTC payment: I couldn't believe it, until when it started counting.

42 minutes ago, rekter said:

Sorry, i am having hard time understanding this. Why would people be inactive with btc payment program, but active posters without it? People will accumulate talk coins no matter what, those are not based on positive ratings, only btc is.

The forum was not too active since payment in BTC was stopped back then in June and despite knowing that they can get talkcoin for payment most of them went offline since they can't make withdrawal. And i believe you noticed that the forum was much active since the administration announced that there will be payment in BTC for which is to tell us that half of us here can't work without getting paid instantly since they resume after hearing the news and recently many people are already complaining that they are not receiving full payment, since they don't get paid fully definitely I think some of them will still go offline if the system continue this way because they are not receiving payment the they expected.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The payment made everyone feel good and me too that made a few BTC even as a beginner with not having too many days here. I am happy too and wish to everyone success and to the forum to become the top website on the internet.

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Solex said:

... And i believe you noticed that the forum was much active since the administration announced that there will be payment in BTC for which is to tell us that half of us here can't work without getting paid instantly since they resume after hearing the news and recently many people are already complaining that they are not receiving full payment, since they don't get paid fully definitely I think some of them will still go offline if the system continue this way because they are not receiving payment the they expected.

Maybe it was error in my translation, what i meant was that they could change their mind and decide to keep paying with BTC later after TALK token is released and being traded. I think we can agree that it would be a good thing.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

16 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

couldn't believe it until when it started counting, now I'm earning both talkcoin and BTC at the same time, in same forum.

Its really great when we start receiving the payments but yet I don't know why I received incomplete payments for Satoshi for all rates I received.

1 hour ago, rekter said:

Maybe it was error in my translation, what i meant was that they could change their mind and decide to keep paying with BTC later after TALK token is released and being traded. I think we can agree that it would be a good thing.

That will be a good idea because despite the fact that we don't know yet how talkcoin will cost i think many members will prefer receiving payment direct in satoshi since it is well recognized in every site you visit and exchanging talkcoin to any coin of your choice will cost some percent again.

• +1 3

36 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Its really great when we start receiving the payments but yet I don't know why I received incomplete payments for Satoshi for all rates I received.

@Babubu609  if YOUR all post get rating in same day of Doing post then you will received the full btc payment... But if you get rating for 10 post today and another 10 rating yesterday then you will be paid only for 10 post.. Lets clear it goodly,suppose you done 20 post today but you get rating only in 15 post today then your btc payment will be only for 15 post.. Btc payment depend on day rating not on whole rating friend                          

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes @Guru2050, thats very true, checking my balance, I have seen that am actually being paid,this is really un imaginable, but the truth is, @George10 and @Jami273 people forgot one thing when it came to knowing what is the English behind every post must have a positive rating and not a netral or negative and I have seen a post somewhere that someone was complaining he did not get everything, but the post indicated clearly that payment is to happen to positive rating only and nothing else, and the underlined word here is post, not the whole 20 post all together , just one post , it has to be positive and not netral , which means zero or negative. but Thanks to crypto talk am actually earning today BTC. so exited.

• +2 3
  • +3 2

4 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Btc payment depend on day rating not on whole rating friend     

But I think this supposed to be explained by the teams at the final explanation because I am surprised too when I received incomplete payments at yesterday payments. But how sure are you about what you are saying?

5 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

But I think this supposed to be explained by the teams at the final explanation because I am surprised too when I received incomplete payments at yesterday payments. But how sure are you about what you are saying?

@Babubu609  the moderator already said about it bro.. You should read the payment update of 9 September Where desais said payment with btc will be for positive rating message.. There also members talked about this system.. I suggest you to check out the latest payment update information                  

• +1 1

44 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

suggest you to check out the latest payment update information

I have go through the post all I understand from his post he said that we received payments for post with positive rates but he didn't mention that only rate you receive for that day.

That's why i love this forum. This forum gives me a lot not only money but it make me professional in crypto trading. When i join this forum i didn't know anything about crypto world but after spending about seven months on this forum i get everything about crypto. 

I will also say to all members that this is not only earning forum but also learning forum. We get about 3 to 5 dollars from this forum but if we learn from here we can make more then 20 dollars per day. So keep learning as well as earning. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

you are right @Guru2050 we are very lucky because we are here in this forum, crypto talk is a profissional forum and it going always to the best, i wish all the best for our forum.

From the beginning, I had full confidence in a forum CryptoTalk and that no other forum in the crypto world pays its members like CryptoTalk. We are all happy members of this forum and we must in return work hard while adhering to the forum rules

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

@Babubu609

To the best of my experience, I can explicitly say, may be the rating may goes to single post more than you think, leaving other posts of the day. As such you are likely to receive payment only for the posts that successfully gained Likes.

Excluding neutral post.

What I don't understand is that, what of a standing topic created.

Is it considered as a single post just like how it was in olden campaign or not???

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, benalmoh88 said:

you are right @Guru2050 we are very lucky because we are here in this forum, crypto talk is a profissional forum and it going always to the best, i wish all the best for our forum.

That's is it @benalmoh88 cryptotalk forum remain the best in Crypto world, and in nearest future it's shall develop beyond our imagination, becoming the first-class Crypto forum world wide.

3 hours ago, Mike1515 said:

Yes @Guru2050, thats very true, checking my balance, I have seen that am actually being paid,this is really un imaginable, but the truth is, @George10 and @Jami273 people forgot one thing when it came to knowing what is the English behind every post must have a positive rating and not a netral or negative and I have seen a post somewhere that someone was complaining he did not get everything, but the post indicated clearly that payment is to happen to positive rating only and nothing else, and the underlined word here is post, not the whole 20 post all together , just one post , it has to be positive and not netral , which means zero or negative. but Thanks to crypto talk am actually earning today BTC. so exited.

That's good 👍 for receiving Satoshi too,@Mike1515 definitely we must applaud Cryptotalk for this compensation. And we hope talk coin shall also be value more than we can imagine.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

21 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

I couldn't believe it until when it started counting, now I'm earning both talkcoin and BTC at the same time, in same forum.

My friend @Guru2050 that is why we should be more careful to respect this forum by following the rules and writing useful articles always. There would be even more benefits in the future, let's keep it up.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

That would gives the user of this forum a motivation to make a good quality post. So better take this opportunity because I think ithey will remove it when the talk token came out to the market. I hope we also be responsible in giving some likes to the deserving post, in that little things we could help the others and give them more reasons to give their best in making good quality post.

On 9/18/2020 at 12:37 AM, Guru2050 said:

This is one of it kind in the whole world of Crypto currencies ln and Out. No single forum, sites ever made this attempt of paying it members double payment both at the same time. A compensation payment for not able to open trading for it's new token as it was stipulated tentatively.

I couldn't believe it until when it started counting, now I'm earning both talkcoin and BTC at the same time, in same forum.

This indicates credibility, accountability and transparency of the forum.

Indeed, this forum is honest and pays. I tried it a good time ago, and it paid me in Bitcoin, and now I collect Talk coin and Bitcoin together, and I advise to invest in talk currency in the investbox so that we can win an additional number of them.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Thanks and I appreciate @Guru2050. I believe so @Cryptic , this is an opportunity like no other and we need to work as hard and put together everything in the perfect balance, so to me the work is to really discover what is the right articles to write on here. I would suggest that we look around for articles and make sure that we understand them. then we share.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

My friend @Guru2050 that is why we should be more careful to respect this forum by following the rules and writing useful articles always. There would be even more benefits in the future, let's keep it up.

@Calvinpriva 

May be this is just the preface benefits, as we hope the new coin we are receiving should worth at market more than our expectations. Exactly working cooperatively for the betterment of the forum.

1 hour ago, SuperCrypto said:

Indeed, this forum is honest and pays. I tried it a good time ago, and it paid me in Bitcoin, and now I collect Talk coin and Bitcoin together, and I advise to invest in talk currency in the investbox so that we can win an additional number of them

@SuperCrypto

That's cool recommendation, suggestion to help one to earn more talk coin instead saving it without making daily interest. Investbox is really profitable, I also I have injected my earning too were it's fetching me good percentage.

1 hour ago, Mike1515 said:

Thanks and I appreciate @Guru2050. I believe so @Cryptic , this is an opportunity like no other and we need to work as hard and put together everything in the perfect balance

@Mike1515 No doubt about it, it's one of it kind in Crypto community. I wholeheartedly agree with you, we need to take collective responsibility to share, learn and support the forum to attain a greater heights.

I finished the first hundred posts and now hope to make a few bitcoins too from being a helpful member of the forum and I will always give my best advice. The forum is very cool to give these sats to us and is a great way to stack them and increase our bitcoin or trade them on yobit that I found to be a notable exchange.

It is a good step by the forum management to compensate the members for delaying the opening of trading, but there are some questions whether Bitcoin will remain or will it stop when the new currency is opened.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To be honest at first i doubted the credibility of this forum, I never gave it a try and never believed I would help me in improving my knowledge in cryptocurrency, not until my friend convinced me to give a try and see how it work, am glad am here now to be honest 

It is the only forum, where one can earn double I.e through talk coin and bitcoin.these will indeed encourage people to join these platform without hesitating to.

• -1 1
  • +1 1