What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post

Still trying to reach the 100 posts but I don't have much patience for this and I may take more time, not very easy either as I have limited time. From what I read the old members have made many talk token so perhaps mine will not worth anything when I make any but the bitcoin payment may be of help.

• +1 2

3 hours ago, Mike1515 said:

@Guru2050 Thanks a lot , its working now, I think time in the different time zones is different and its sometimes causing delays we cannot tell, but its working and Thanks a lot . Hope your weekend was great, looking foward to having a beautiful day.

@Mike1515

You are highly welcome, thank you too.

Exactly that's how its, and above all, how you give out the reputations.

Always make sure you take your precious time and read the contents/post, then evaluate the post to the best of your capability and then take final decision of rating, either Positive reputation for a post that you find useful, while Negative reputation to a low quality post and other categories post that violate the existing protocols of the forum.

In addition, for more clarification about the forum Rules and Regulations, you can review pined post in About forum and various sections.

Thank you...

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 9/12/2020 at 9:09 AM, Guru2050 said:

ffect both all the members irrespective of levels because were one may likely choose to post his/her comments and the traffic their is too low, there is possibility the post may not be given positive reputations despite it's useful one. We need to go extra beyond and be circulating in various sections to give likes to deserve post.

Important point you mentioned. Literally some sections (core cryptocurrency sections) like the wallet, exchange, Gambling and referral sections are left abandoned with more topics left unattended to; it must feel frustrating to topic creators in those sections. We need to have a balanced situation all across the sections at least to some convincing point. 

Not only giving likes however but also engaging in topic of interests.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 9/12/2020 at 1:54 PM, Guru2050 said:

With the coming of this temporary payment of Satoshi for the mean time again, old members in particular needs to be watchful and be more active in the forum purposely to report any mischievous act related to spam rating to favour each others.

@Guru2050 A serious discussion about this issue is going on with some best contributors on this forum. I have detected so many scammers and reported to moderators mostly they are either suspended or banned now.I have been regularly assisting our busiest moderators by reporting suspicious activities. So, as an old member, I think it is my responsibility to keep forum clean. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 9/13/2020 at 1:29 PM, Sumayya said:

Your quality will do for you. Some of the forums are not active like the top three we are having which are the crypto world, beginners and the other. We should be off worry not to make post on other sections, if we encourage users they will go all over the forum to look for good quality post to give out reputation too and with that practice that will make all forums to be much active on the forum.

Yes my friend due to that many of us were not able to get positive ratings despite the fact that our post were good enough because members are not active in the likes of coins/token, trading, exchanges and other more in the forum which is why i encourage us not to depend on the top 3 sections instead we should go round so that others can also get some ratings.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

@Raqeebzy

4 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Important point you mentioned. Literally some sections (core cryptocurrency sections) like the wallet, exchange, Gambling and referral sections are left abandoned with more topics left unattended to; it must feel frustrating to topic creators in those sections. We need to have a balanced situation all across the sections at least to some convincing point. 

Not only giving likes however but also engaging in topic of interests.

For sure, you make a good point mate. And I think we need to make it a Clarion call to everyone in the forum, if possible any member should try his/her utmost best and be posting 3 to 5 post/comments in each of the available Sections in the forum. I think with this kind of gesture no section will be left out not attended with less than 50 or 100 members per day. 

@Whited35

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Guru2050 A serious discussion about this issue is going on with some best contributors on this forum. I have detected so many scammers and reported to moderators mostly they are either suspended or banned now.I have been regularly assisting our busiest moderators by reporting suspicious activities. So, as an old member, I think it is my responsibility to keep forum clean. 

That's good of you & qudos to you👍 for taking that responsibility, as one of the best contributor and loyal member in the forum. that's great job indeed and with this, we are helping matters to the forum.

Nevertheless we will all continue to play our own role to assist the in charge in order to have a better and enabling platform.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

We need to respect the forum for being kind to us by putting back temporary the BTC payment for us to become motivated to work here in this forum until the new coin will become open for trade on October 15.

• +1 2

On 9/13/2020 at 10:49 AM, Izeal said:

One thing I hate in everywhere is spamming because I know many members would ask their friend members to give all positive rates or they will create own multiple accounts to give fake rates and moderators won't enjoy this type of activity and they won't restart this btc paying campaign again and again.

I think this is impossible to detect, it will not harm the forum if a member submits a rate, whether it is from the member's friend or not. If the post is bad, someone will come and put a bad rate, and therefore it will not be counted either, so there is no need to discuss it, given that it is not a problem.

Edited by Buy me coffee
  • +1 3

Forum payment system change continuously increases its activity

Each time the payment system changes and we are asked for something new

Now, in order to obtain Bitcoin, we must increase activity and provide useful content that attracts members to place positive reputations and thus we can earn

Moderators know that this change will prompt members to increase activity and thus develop the forum

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Thank you, I am one of the old members and I believe that I should be more interactive in the forum to motivate and advise new members to make this forum the best forum for cryptocurrencies.

Same here I'm an old member here and I know some newbies need some guide that's why I'm here to help them especially if they have a question. Let's help them to improve and become motivated on us. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes it is important to have quality in our posts and make them look good to the reader also because of the payment that will only happen if the post qualifies as useful to other members. It is not an easy task and I have seen many members trying very hard and I always reward them. We all should reward the good poster.

• +2 2

To be shout, the number of forum members granting hearings randomly and without knowing if the response or topic is useful or constructive That the supervisors open the Bitcoin payment again is a very good thing, but I do not think that the payment method is suitable, so it is better to change it and as I mentioned you, the old members should be active and alert these days because we will see and see many fake accounts whose goal is to give their owners a reputation

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We were all meant to believe that the payment in BTC is back but only applies to members who there post receive a positive reaction which i also think is good because a lot of people will now be serious in making good posts which will earn them positive reactions but i also noticed that many of us do ignore many good post and they only give reactions only when they are quoted which is not proper. Give reactions to well deserved post and don't do injustice the moderators are watching.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

@Solex Thats very true , though we are said that we must be able to understand each topic or post and rate it accordingly then its always good that we are able to balance everything perfectly, the right thing to do right now is to work hard on the posts that we are doing so we are able to balance everything perfectly. Post must be acceptable and seem to make a lot of sence

• +1 2

15 minutes ago, Mike1515 said:

@Solex Thats very true , though we are said that we must be able to understand each topic or post and rate it accordingly then its always good that we are able to balance everything perfectly, the right thing to do right now is to work hard on the posts that we are doing so we are able to balance everything perfectly. Post must be acceptable and seem to make a lot of sence

Yes i also support that because it is prohibited to give low quality posts positive rating but there are many posts in the forum which are beneficial when you go through them but they end up not receiving one and a typical is the post i made. I believe the post is good enough but why did it not get rated?

• +2 2

The btc Payment as compensation is really good factors but I think it should have been enabled only for the members who were posting during talk token campaign. As many people have left forum after talk token started here. And new members are definitely getting privilege along with spammers are also increasing.

So those spammers action should be decreased by reporting the suspicious act and if we do so, forum would also be free from low quality post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

16 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

For sure, you make a good point mate. And I think we need to make it a Clarion call to everyone in the forum, if possible any member should try his/her utmost best and be posting 3 to 5 post/comments in each of the available Sections in the forum. I think with this kind of gesture no section will be left out not attended with less than 50 or 100 members per day. 

Just as some signature campaigns requires communication spread along the forum, not just some unrelated to crypto section, establishing the same for the satoshi and talk token payment might not be a bad idea really. There can just be "Have at least 10 of your posts outside the beinners and About sections", there other 10 might be from anywhere. It won't be harsh but are we ready for that?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

7 hours ago, Malcolm said:

@Calvinpriva you are right, due to the payment on BTC they be spam most especially on giving rating someones will not give attention to consider reading post of others if it deserve rate or not but they will give positive rate 

@Malcolm Sure. You know there are many old members who got banned because of violating forum rules, they'll not be happy to see us earning BTC again! So they can do anything to revenge. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@George10 The new payment system is very promising , how ever its important that we all follow the rules and the lows, if we can give quality posts in here, we can be able to attract readers, which means the adverticers will feel very safe with their products here, but its important we are able to realize that the price of the Token will depend on the way we conduct this forum.

@Guru2050 Thaks for that comprehensive post, lets work hard to maitain the forum token price well above what we can imagine, it being 1000 satoshis worth , that could be a dream . but lets hope that we are able to get a price that is worth the work we do, we do shody work thent hat will be a problem

• +1 1
  • +2 1

36 minutes ago, Irungu said:

@George10 The new payment system is very promising , how ever its important that we all follow the rules and the lows, if we can give quality posts in here, we can be able to attract readers, which means the adverticers will feel very safe with their products here, but its important we are able to realize that the price of the Token will depend on the way we conduct this forum.

@Guru2050 Thaks for that comprehensive post, lets work hard to maitain the forum token price well above what we can imagine, it being 1000 satoshis worth , that could be a dream . but lets hope that we are able to get a price that is worth the work we do, we do shody work thent hat will be a problem

Yes mate I also hope for the new payment system of talk tokens to surprise us when the trade begins next month and it would be good if one token can be worth 1000 satoshi or more let's continue abiding by forum rules while being contributive to the platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Irungu said:

@Irungu

Really, we hope for a profitable value, a value that will attracts so many members and keep the forum lively. If 1 talk coin is rate at 1000 Satoshi, then it's a good start and no matter what, it may maintain the resistance of 500 Satoshi per 1 talk Coin.  Any way this is just a speculation.

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/14/2020 at 6:23 PM, el-Muhammady said:

Yes my friend due to that many of us were not able to get positive ratings despite the fact that our post were good enough because members are not active in the likes of coins/token, trading, exchanges and other more in the forum which is why i encourage us not to depend on the top 3 sections instead we should go round so that others can also get some ratings.

Yes that's what am also involved in. I am not too current on the forum actually. But the time I had been on the forum. I will like to go around and contribute to each of the sub forum even if it is just with a single post. That will make it active and will encourage others to go for the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I like to read detailed post and this post is a very clear and informative one. Now I don't think that TALK token is going to have a good value because they are giving two times the talk token plus now the Btc payment. So I guess TALK will have very less value. Let the value be anything but I feel TALK should be listed in next deadline other wise the haters of yobit will get another chance to troll it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1