What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post

The payment system at the present time is more fair than before, and this will help a lot to increase the quality of posts and activity in the forum because members will seek to obtain good reputation points in order to receive payment and this is a good step taken by the moderators, and also we must not forget that the payment will be done in the currency of talk

Thank you, I am one of the old members and I believe that I should be more interactive in the forum to motivate and advise new members to make this forum the best forum for cryptocurrencies.

• +1 10
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

Previous campaign bad spam experience later now everyone fears once again spammers active in this forum, because now this forum pays 20k sat to our 20 useful posts, maybe spammers misuse this opportunity.

But still its not conformed we need positive reaction on our post to earn bitcoin, forum tech team working in this issue, but now we seeing forum member's posting good  quality posters it's really good change

Its really good opportunity for new members quickly complete 100 post task, and grab the extra bitcoins for their useful Post.

• +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 5
  • +4 1

As a new member in the forum I join for many reasons and one is to earn some crypto and maybe trade it because I am student and have not much money to invest. So I find this as an opportunity but I will be a good ambassador for the cryptotalk forum and will always make useful post. For now I try to learn how crypto works and I will be always a quality poster. I thank the forum for this and the rest members for their very useful topics and information for beginner. It will not be long before I can make it and reach a good level of expereince as the rest.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I thank you for such an amazing and comprehensive post on talk token and btc payment, I have a little problem , I have a question @Guru2050, I cannot rate today , I dont know why , I posted yesterday evening for me at around 5PM I was done , then I have started again today at around 1PM my local time and its the same time zone as Russia +3 but not one rate is going through ,is there a problem , should I contact the help center and see if they are going to help me.

Kind reply would be appreciated. God bless you and hope to hear from you.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

The forum CryptoTalk provided a great opportunity to earn bitcoin during this month until the opening of trading TALK on October 15, and this will raise the level of the forum and we will have a lot of new topics of high quality in crypto to respond to it and this is something Positive for all forum members

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Yeah, it is our duty to make this forum successful one as this forum not only provide an opportunity of earning but also provide an opportunity of gaining knowledge. And I also request to all members that you should give rate to only deserving post because they work hard to gain positive reputation and it is their right

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

@Mike1515well you can contact the help center if it persisted for more than days, but as for now I will urge you to exercise more patient and try it in next few hours, I am very sure it will do. Same do happens to me sometimes, which it has to take me to stop rating till in next 5 to 8 hours depends. 

Thank you for your compliment, 

May God bless you too.

Wish abundant success, peaceful and stress free staying in Cryptotalk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

@Guru2050 You have pointed a good thing! Many members are now worrying because of spammers and the rules to earn BTC. There will be many bad things from spammers, we should be careful and report them if we find any evidence.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 hours ago, Moaz said:

The forum CryptoTalk provided a great opportunity to earn bitcoin during this month until the opening of trading TALK on October 15, and this will raise the level of the forum and we will have a lot of new topics of high quality in crypto to respond to it and this is something Positive for all forum members

Yes you are right right it the talk token payment is being delayed so the admins decided to give their users give btc until the trade of the talk token open.

• +1 1

I though i will never earn bitcoin from this forum because i registered when there is a new payment of talk tokens. All members are happy now but beginners we are most happy because many of us this is our first time to earn bitcoin by writing.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

when i read your topics i get more courrage to work hardly here in this forum @Guru2050, i'm started here in this forum with the new payment system by TALK COIN, my objective was to earn crypto, but after my some month here, i found this forum is more and have big value in the crypto world, my vision here is we should be working and learning to making good work here, thank you my freind for your effort bro

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Your all the mentioned point is right..but for this additional payment  as you said spammer action.. Without any doubt to get btc now spammer will come in this forum and break down this forum rule in different ways such as, misuse their reaction power,dont make useful post but always try to copy paste.. So we all must need to be careful and Report About them..                  

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for the information about the spammer if I find they will require to give negative reaction because they don't deserve to be paid for spamming. It is a good opportunitity to make better posts and comments and include more information in our posts to make them higher quality.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Nice post I hope a word is enough for the wise. So we should not be in haste to complete our daily 50 reactions. We should give reputations to the post that deserved it not any how because the moderators are motoring our ratings. Thanks to the cryptotalk for giving us the opportunity to earn btc when someone gives us positive reactions(like) our post.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Most of people when hear about earning btc they will join this forum and start sharing posts without even reading the rules of it! but they will get surprised when they receive warning points from the moderators! it's not all about earning btc.. this forum isn't for everyone interested in this cryptocurrencies world if he/she wouldn't respect the rules of this forum.. i hope that we wouldn't see many spammers in this new campaign like the first one.. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

@Calvinpriva 

13 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Guru2050 You have pointed a good thing! Many members are now worrying because of spammers and the rules to earn BTC. There will be many bad things from spammers, we should be careful and report them if we find any evidence.

Thank you friend for your support, making more clarification and for laying emphasis on spammers, this is what I think will be our major challenge now, giving spam rating just to earn and go.

But just like you said, we should not sit and fold our arms NO, let's keep doing the right thing at the right time, by reporting to the appropriate channel for proper action to be taken.

@benalmoh88

11 hours ago, benalmoh88 said:

when i read your topics i get more courrage to work hardly here in this forum @Guru2050, i'm started here in this forum with the new payment system by TALK COIN, my objective was to earn crypto, but after my some month here, i found this forum is more and have big value in the crypto world, my vision here is we should be working and learning to making good work here, thank you my freind for your effort bro

Thank you for your compliment and I'm very pleased and delighted to meet a nice friend like you in the world of crypto currency, one with a determination to learn extensively from others and contribute his own quota too, for the progress and betterment of this forum. Thank you once again....We shall all succeed together.

@saraanna396

15 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

Very beautiful words, a good reputation is evidence of the members' confidence in what you publish and their admiration for your style in communicating information, so we must give it only to those who deserve it, there are many members who work hard to search for the latest information in the world of coding, to deliver it to us, and of course they deserve a lot of good reputation.

Similarly not forgetting a person like @saraana396. Thank you for that commendation, applause and encomium friend. Just like you said and regard me, that's how i paid much more respect to your work and several others for the great job you people are doing. Let's keep doing the best for the benefits of all.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

23 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Bitcoin payment is here again for a specific time, apart from the TALK COIN we receive as a reward for daily postings. Temporary payment in BTC is added now to compensate members till when the new coin trading will finally be open, which is set to take place on 15th of next month. This temporarily payment count on likes (positive reputations) giving to your postings. 

From my side this is a welcome development and it will in long way boost and enhance participation of members, but by putting in to consideration, I will like to iron out 2 to 3 items which are as follows:

- Beginners view 

- spammers action

- General effect

Beginners in the sense that, they are new user's in this forum, first take your time and finish the free 100 compulsory post constructively as expected, they should not be too worried, or feel devastated to rush 100 free post NO. because it's crystal clear and obvious that your post needs to capture minds to attract likes, and so it's a great challenge to you to double your efforts and post only quality, constructive and useful contents to gain the likes and also enjoy from the BTC payment.

Spammers action

With the coming of this temporary payment of Satoshi for the mean time again, old members in particular needs to be watchful and be more active in the forum purposely to report any mischievous act related to spam rating to favour each others.

General effect

In this side it will affect both all the members irrespective of levels because were one may likely choose to post his/her comments and the traffic their is too low, there is possibility the post may not be given positive reputations despite it's useful one. We need to go extra beyond and be circulating in various sections to give likes to deserve post.

ALWAYS BE & REMAIN A GOOD AMBASSADOR OF CRYPTOTALK AT ANY TIME, ANY WHERE YOU ARE....Together we shall all succeed and make it...

You have raised some good points @Guru2050,this temporary payment system is to give us some encouragement to work in this forum.So we should work here wholeheartedly here and create good quality posts and topics .We can create such topics and posts through some research in this forum and many articles related to cryptocurrency.On the other hand spammers should also be stopped .we can stop them by reporting such posts that we found useless and contains some reputation.on the other hand as you have said we should find support the posts that are actually good .Have a nice day.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

This new payment system will surely bring some changes in the forum since you can only get paid when your post receive a positive rating and for that everyone will be serious to make sure they post beneficial stuffs which will make them earn rating but i will earn is to be mindful of the way we will be giving ratings because the moderators will be watching and i will suggest we report any form of violation that we may see in the forum because spammers will use this opportunity to cheat.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

As the trade for talk token is postponed to the next month it's a great step taken by our moderators to temporally bring back btc payment to us so that we can at least continue being active in the forum while earning something that can solve our financial needs while waiting for the trade of the token and I believe this initiative will make the forum to have more active members.

• +1 3

Your quality will do for you. Some of the forums are not active like the top three we are having which are the crypto world, beginners and the other. We should be off worry not to make post on other sections, if we encourage users they will go all over the forum to look for good quality post to give out reputation too and with that practice that will make all forums to be much active on the forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think this new payment system of bitcoin is best for temporary time till trade of talk token. And i am totally agree with your three points. This new system will also effect the forum in both good and bad ways. The forum will grow is good side while attack of spammers will be bad side. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

One thing I hate in everywhere is spamming because I know many members would ask their friend members to give all positive rates or they will create own multiple accounts to give fake rates and moderators won't enjoy this type of activity and they won't restart this btc paying campaign again and again.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

@Guru2050 Thanks a lot , its working now, I think time in the different time zones is different and its sometimes causing delays we cannot tell, but its working and Thanks a lot . Hope your weekend was great, looking foward to having a beautiful day.

• +1 1
  • +3 2