Profitable Bots? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Profitable Bots?

How can you make a bot profitable? Or does he make you profitable? as will be? hahaha
There are many anecdotes or paradigms that exist around bots that are used today and those that have been used.
If you use a bot in Forex or cryptos markets you can use it for 3 minutes, 5 minutes or even more than 5 hours.
The important thing there is not to abuse the system in which it is configured, if you configure a bot to channel your profitability first try it and do several tests, it is essential that you do not abuse the bot that you melt or if you buy it, set simple rules and you will see as everything will flow without so much danger!
Excite your system by placing rules, don't burn it out of disbelief or ambition.

Robots for me are not profitable
You trade much better because using robots you miss a lot of opportunities
Because you are going to program it on just one value

THINK POSITIVE

It has its level of uniqueness.
There are many people who use bots and they are doing well, because they put a correct level so that it does not burn, technically it can be the best but knowing how to use it when necessary.

Have you tried working with a robot in trading, I have not tried this yet, because I heard that it is unsafe and can be very risky because you must give the robot access to your accounts on exchanges and in this case if the robot was scam or hacked To lose all your accounts, is this true? Is it possible? Please help us through your experience.

i have seen a lot of people use trading bots and they give them access to their accounts  and i dont understand why would you let that happen while you can trade on your own and its much better to trade by yourself and make your own money.

i didnt use any cind of bots before cause i think its too risky  but i think the bots work like the trader brain , he can search about chances and good trader to entre without your permession 

a few months ago I was interested in trading bots, but I was still thinking whether this was good for me or not after finally monitoring the person selling bots turns out she changed his profession to become an onlineshop😶

On 12/2/2019 at 5:01 PM, palalu said:

a few months ago I was interested in trading bots, but I was still thinking whether this was good for me or not after finally monitoring the person selling bots turns out she changed his profession to become an onlineshop😶

Trading bots are only used by people who wants to trade but they're bad at it or they're not having much free time to do their own trading but I must say trading bots are not that profitable because sometimes they can keep the same trade open for days. Just trade on your own man.

11 hours ago, Naga said:

Trading bots are only used by people who wants to trade but they're bad at it or they're not having much free time to do their own trading but I must say trading bots are not that profitable because sometimes they can keep the same trade open for days. Just trade on your own man.

yeah i think so, trade by bot is not so profitable because I see my friend only get profit around 0.75% to 5% / trade😬

I think it depends, bot's can be profitable if you've done it right, however i dont know if its legal. i really dont know much on these bots, but if its end up give's you profit then keep going with the bots.

Bots for me are not profitable, because it can really miss a lot of opportunities, so i think it's really much more better if you are the one trading with. so you can really know the chart and analyze it. 

Bots are only as smart as the people who program them. So most people are not that smart (even programmers) so they can't give good instructions. The bots are good at doing boring repeating tasks, but when this labor is not required they are WORSE at creative things. If bots were good at music we would hear only bot music, but instead we need real artists to create works. Same for crypto trading. The bots aren't creative and will mostly lose money to people reading the real news and being smart about enter and exit points.

For me i think bot's is really unnecessary it has a lot of disadvantages unlike if you are the one who is really doing the trades, you can really analyze what is going on the market. 

I think bots are not profitable mainly doing any action in crypto should be done by human. a bot cant take any decision in any critical condition of the market.

On 1/30/2020 at 1:16 PM, Mazharulislam95 said:

relating to experienced many individuals take advantage of forex trading robots and permit them to have the means to access your files together with that I never realize why will you now let the fact that come to pass some people choose to will market exclusively by yourself as well as its a lot better that will market alone and independently together with come up with your own private revenue.

I don't think that all depends on us.  Robots is actually beneficial also makes it easier for our time. So it is more efficient.  The problem is not the robot, but the one who runs Robots.  Robots obey orders from humans controlled by humans.  The key here is that we don't want to hang around thinking about robots, but how to make robots work the way we want.

Nice topic, but I don't think giving private keys to a bot is a safe thing, bot programmers might do something harmful to the account owner.

Leaving bots to run for many hours sounds risky to me. A robot might be smart at the beginning because it has a lot of data but then its state is frozen because it's not getting any new data so you see it making the same old trades and that could be disastrous if the market changed after that time.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

For me using bots in trading is not profitable, maybe in the first try but as we know the market is very volatile and bots only program to do specific task and it can't simultaneously get along with the market. 

Causing software running for many people, time appears to be hazardous, in my view. Some sort of trading program may very well be smart before you start because doing so possesses many facts; however, it is talking about is usually icy mainly because it may not be having almost any completely new points that's why the item doing the same old trading in addition to that is undoubtedly unfortunate should the current market modified and then time.

• -2 1

Based on my past experience i have noticed that bots are very profitable in the beginning, however the profitability of the bit starts to decrease as you go along, and that is when you start making losses. This may be mitigated with constantly changing your settings in the bot, however, this would the same effort as manual trading and so i believe it is best to just trade manually.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Many do not know how to configure a bot that will trade cryptocurrency for you. Best of all, use the standard bot settings. 

Sorry, bots are scams, bots are scams to me, I really don't expect anything from bots to bring me profit, bots are really bad, bots are a lie that I never repeated. or continue.