Profitable Bots? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Profitable Bots?

The bot is used for trading by people who do not have enough time to trade throughout the day and for this they use the bots and are programmed on the prices of buying and selling after studying and analyzing the market and it is not profitable but you do what you program it
You can also program it to follow an analyst, but it is dangerous and you may lose your money

Life is great and enjoy it

I must be honest here, maybe on crypto but on crypto trading, bots are making many wrong moves that is because, crypto also relies on the fundamental analisis that bots knows nothing about.

I have not tried to use bots to work, but using bots is not a new thing, it is widely used and selected by many people. It is important to be careful and set the best price. But the most important thing is to choose the safest and best bot. There are many bots that are scams.

I don't think that bots are profitable for investors because bots are not well performance when bitcoin suddenly pumps or dumps then bots made wrong decision and therefore we are suffering into high loss or damage. Therefore its better for us to make trading own self and enjoyed earning from trading. 

Many traders like the use of robots instead of their knowledge and it is wrong because those trading bots has risks what if it gets infected and stops operating according to how it's programmed that's the reason I don't encourage much use of them.

Using bots can be profitable in other ways if you program it what it supposed to do but it will loose alot of opportunities 

I think it requires some knowledge to earn good amount of profit with bots, i can trade with bots for profitable in forex but i never trade with bots in crypto currencies. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The robots that work on your behalf tend and assume only that they are copying and pasting what other traders or programmers do. However, I know that the matter is not correct. As for the profits you earn based on the bot, I don't think so high, that is, if you depend on yourself, you can achieve up to what you earn from the bot. Also, the bot has rules that you must adopt in order to avoid risks and limit it to what extent it has to stop in order not to lose everything.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The profitable bot is real and you can really make money with them but you need to follow the best strategy it's not like that ,not any bot can give you profit,it's depends on the coins you choose and more 

Although the effectiveness of the bot if it was honest will be good, but it always remains a man-made robot and it can also be mistaken in a jiffy and lose all your money.

Frankly, I do not like robots at all and I see that they are not profitable in addition to that they contain many errors, so I prefer trading in a manual way, it is safer and more profitable for me.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The  best profitable bots are who works on market making strategy when they can  take maker rabat every trade and they are developed by python or c# language hope that is helpful thank you and goos luck  .

On 10/20/2019 at 9:52 AM, Keith700 said:

How can you make a bot profitable? Or does he make you profitable? as will be? hahaha
There are many anecdotes or paradigms that exist around bots that are used today and those that have been used.
If you use a bot in Forex or cryptos markets you can use it for 3 minutes, 5 minutes or even more than 5 hours.
The important thing there is not to abuse the system in which it is configured, if you configure a bot to channel your profitability first try it and do several tests, it is essential that you do not abuse the bot that you melt or if you buy it, set simple rules and you will see as everything will flow without so much danger!
Excite your system by placing rules, don't burn it out of disbelief or ambition.

I think bots are not profitable, using bots carries the risk of theft of our crypto assets, it's better to use regular trading or manual trading, manual trading is troublesome but manual trading done by yourself will make our trading skills better.

I was not believe in bots because many people were giving bad reviews about bots. But now am using robotrade for yobit platform. For sure is very good because i earn profit even if am sleep.

The bot is not profitable and I have never used a bot as a trade. Trading using bots in my opinion is not safe, because I leave the trades to the bots, meaning that I hand over all assets to the bots, the bots can read all the keys and one day they can hack my wallet. I avoid that from happening.

Soy nuevo en el mundo trading y me he topado con tradesanta lo he utilizado no a la ligera he ido probando obviamente primero hice mis primeros trading de ahí saqué conclusiones Cómo configurar mi robot utilizó tradesanta porque me permite utilizar dos robot totalmente gratis y hasta el momento me ha funcionado bien.

Now there are bots that integrate into the telegram system. In other words, their activities cannot be properly tracked, so a large number of developers are moving in this direction. And even such bots have the risk of being disabled by the telegram system itself. But in essence, they are a set of actions that need to be followed, they do nothing on their own in the market.

Achieving a proper profit is a process of extensive study, analysis, real-time monitoring and discovering market details and price trends. This is a big job that only humans can do it properly. Bots are programmed to do some fixed tasks. Crypto is not a stable market and needs lots of flexibility to achieve success. Humans own this feature by nature but bots have a limited range of abilities and can't adapt themselves to the rapid changes on the market. So, educate yourself rather than relying on bots to get the job done for you.

The effectiveness of bots depends on the strategy with which they are configured, perhaps not much will be gained if you opt for conservative strategies. Personally, it is best to learn from the market so that you can trade yourself, the advantage of bots is that they are not affected by emotions, which is necessary in trading.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

There is nothing like profitable bots, but there are bots, they can be profitable at times, and can make someone to lose at times. Bots are not good for people that do not know how to trade, people need to learn how to trade very well even before using bots to trade so that the person will still be able to use is own analyses to support because there are many times boys can fail. 

• +3 1

the bot that I see the most profitable FastExRobot

YoBit.Net - Get 1700 Free Dollars
Get 777 EasyCash Tokens (1% Daily InvestBox)

i'm reading for many trading using some trading bot and they lost some capital because errors in the bot, one of those said the bot who's used buy with price X and sell with price X-1satoshi, he is lose 5% from his capital

On 10/20/2019 at 4:52 AM, Keith700 said:

How can you make a bot profitable? Or does he make you profitable? as will be? hahaha
There are many anecdotes or paradigms that exist around bots that are used today and those that have been used.
If you use a bot in Forex or cryptos markets you can use it for 3 minutes, 5 minutes or even more than 5 hours.
The important thing there is not to abuse the system in which it is configured, if you configure a bot to channel your profitability first try it and do several tests, it is essential that you do not abuse the bot that you melt or if you buy it, set simple rules and you will see as everything will flow without so much danger!
Excite your system by placing rules, don't burn it out of disbelief or ambition.

Thank you for sharing this useful post 💕 I think we must test anything before start specially in Forex trading of course this will take some time but at the end the profits become more and keep ourselves away from the risks of trading.