Old members with experience - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

On 8/16/2020 at 3:37 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Do your best for you to learn easily here. Continue reading and do some research until you can create your own topic that you can post here so you can contribute a topic. 

Yes, dear colleague, you are absolutely right. I share your opinion since it is very important to obtain a lot of information and study the world of cryptocurrencies in depth in order to create useful topics for the community of this great forum

Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

We should have enough knowledge to create a useful post, but we don't get this knowledge within short period , we acquire it on the way. You can look at the posts from other members or research online, read articles in order to get more information on cryptocurrency and trading. 

• +2 1

There are so many experienced members in this forum. They have good knowledge about investing,trading and others.Everyone should take advice from senior before taking any step

There are many expert members who create new topics, but you should search all sections of the forum and search in comments in order to find useful information.

The truth is that I would very much like to receive advice from the most experienced one that I am, it will give me a knowledge that I do not have.

On 8/16/2020 at 4:36 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

I understand your approach but, I think you can create a post with any doubts you may have on the subject of cryptocurrencies. Where you can invest, how you can invest, what bibliography they recommend so you can read. There are many doubts that we all have and that can be resolved in that way. I don't know, it's a suggestion.

If we actively post topics so that everyone can have new content to post comments and if we actively post topics so that everyone can have new content to post comments for and now very few .There are new posts because no one is uploading posts nowadays.Very few people post topics every day so we should take the initiative to post new content in this forum

You can reach your goal, my dear friend, through continuous research and reading the posts of expert members, as it will provide you with a lot of information, and in this way you will be able to present something good and useful in the coming days without any concerns

Well also new user can post a new one not only oldest user ,if you have more experience in the forum you can post in many sessions you think you know more,and bring something new to the forum we really need all user to post like you do for this one 

Those who are older members of the crypto forum must have more experience.  Because they have been working with Crypto et for a long time.  And gained experience.  As a result, they will succeed by working on crypto with experience.

you must have much of knowledge about the topic. To gain knowledge you can visit websites, but I prefer you that along with reading, you should also follow experience members. In this way, you can easily get knowledge about crypto currencies and increase your activity on this forum.

On 8/16/2020 at 6:50 PM, Babubu609 said:

@BTC Future thanks for sharing your opinion and also some links base on aspect of knowledge you have in cryptocurrency regarding to the topics you created. @AshshI am also trying my best as well to impact some Knowledge on what I have as experience through my journey into the cryptoworld. I have a little knowledge for I have being in cryptocurrency since 2015. Therefore I shared the little experience I have and also I try my best to create topics by focusing and learning from other colleagues.i started like you and I have created about 95 topics of which about 10 was locked since my starting in this forum. I received about two warning points for creating incorrect topic that does not make me give up but I struggle more to learn from the mistakes I have being corrected for and which was the reason for the warning point. Now it's has been about 2months now since have received a warning point because I know my mistakes and correct it. I am sure you can learn from old member just as my colleague @BTC Future listed some names as well he forget to include some collegues  @Honny143 @Calvinpriva are also some good  collegues I met doing their best to impact knowledge to members in the forum and more others is not necessary I can recall all. I am best specialized in given some guide regarding the forum since I have much experience in that aspect. You can view some of my topics directly by clicking on this link below 👇

https://cryptotalk.org/profile/227295-babubu609/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1

I am sure you may learn something from the way we create topics.

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109548-suggest-a-fixed-price-for-talkcoin/*

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109618-success-is-not-always-what-you-see/*

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109632-how-to-invest-your-talkcoin-in-yobit-investbox/

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109894-lets-make-the-forum-rules-our-friend/

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109912-3-ways-to -qoute -a-long-post/

So far this are some topics I created since beginning of this month due to lack of time and job.

I appreciate you for sharing this experience and links for we beginners. Basically i learned to not give up soon and not be discouraged by warning points rather learn from them and have patience and work hard. Thank you so much.

• +1 1

On 8/16/2020 at 2:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Hey mate, you are right experience must share their own experience at cryptocurrency, so that newbie at cryptocurrency can learn from us. If experience share their trading tips, we can benefit from that. This forum have a trading category, so we can visit the category and learn some trading knowledge from that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are numerous experienced members in this forum. All you have to do is look up the old topics in the the crypto world forum to know the experienced members. I have encountered many experience members , I will try to get back and edit this comment with their names or you can ask the moderators who are listed in the site for help.

That's right she can search other forums for her to learn knowledge related to the forum that she choose. If she's a newbie I recommend for het to stay in beginners forum for a while so she can learn basics. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, every time the positions become few. You have to change the section from time to time, not in the same section on tips or a special section for the world crypto from here to there, and at least from your reading of the publications you will gain experience in writing your own post useful for everyone Try and do not go back at least one post per day You and me will increase places to talk . 

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In order to gain knowledge we all beginners should read all the old and new posts. We can get the experience with the passage of time by working at this forum. With earning we should also focus on learning the good and useful things from every good content then surely we'll have the good experience to post something better and helpful.

3 hours ago, Sufyan Salihu said:

Thanks alot for your support, @Babubu609, @Calvinpriva. These are some people although there are many others

Thank you Buddy 😊 for being grateful for our supports. Of course as you said there are many members in this forum  who are also given more support to the forum you can also tag or pm for assistance or support.

4 hours ago, Sufyan Salihu said:

I think there are some senior members here with experience that have the heart of listening to new members because they know what it was like during the first few days there, so they find time to attend to our issue. Thanks alot for your support, @Babubu609, @Calvinpriva. These are some people although there are many others

Thanks @Sufyan Salihu seniors of the forum already knows many things, that is why we try our best to support new members so that they can grow in manners to avoid unnecessary punishments. We are proud for all new members who follows the rules of the forum! 

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

We must learn from our seniors how they have moved forward. Expert gentlemen should tell the juniors how to work and help them to correct junior mistakes.

That is good that you are requesting for a help on senior members because they are lot more experienced than us. They can surely help you in every questions you want to ask. I'm just reaching them whenever I have a problem. No one could ever help us here except from them.

• +1 1

On 8/16/2020 at 2:06 PM, Ashsh said:

I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I am pretty old in this business. The problem I see in here, is most of the post as well as the threads are deleted. I must have created multiple threads, and all except one is deleted. Since we get paid, hence nobody wants to complain or upset the authorities. We all just go on as nothing happened.. If you go to bitcointalk, you can see such constructive post, or even in reddit, and you feel, you learned something reading those post, but sad to say, most of the post here are not worth anything. 

I recommend you to visit all the section given in cryptotalk and read more and more topics and post so you will gain more and more knowledge and also create your post as well. Mostly experience member also help newbies if we carefully read all the instructions which they give. 

I think that as in everything it is a learning process one starts from scratch and as time passes by reading a lot, with great perseverance and practicing, one gains experience and becomes a professional. I am starting in this world of crypto and I do not try to go fast but with patience and perseverance. I think that in a few years I will become a good investor and will be able to make better contributions to this forum.

Edited by Gabriels100
There is a writing error.