Old members with experience - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

We wish all the old subscribers to work with beginners, provide them with assistance and facilities, and provide advice to avoid making mistakes

Yes my dear you have insufficient knowledge about the crypto currency I think that it may help if you have new information and idea about the crypto currency . cryptocurrency is the best way to get knowledge and experience at this forum .this is really some senior member and old member can not share the newbie .this forum is very helpful for newbie .

I am kinda begginer in this forum but i am a crypto trader since 2017. If you're new in crypto world and if you want to improve your knowledge about trading and investing. First think you should do is read much as you can and watch videos on youtube so you can have a little knowledge before practicing. After that you should trade with small amounts, this is the most important thing you should trade so you can literally understand how things work.

• +5 1

To be  a good trader requires education and research This platform is a great place to do that. You may also follow some successfuly crypto investors in youtube and twitter. And please don't hesitate to share your findings and experiences with us other members of the community. Sharing is caring ! Good evening and good luck 

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 16/8/2020 at 4:36, Ashsh said:

Hola amigos

Hace un tiempo que no encuentro muchos temas nuevos

La mayoría de los temas se remontan a meses anteriores.

Soy un principiante y no puedo publicar temas útiles como los miembros antiguos que tienen más conocimientos que yo.

Es cierto que busco conocimientos, pero no estoy calificado para proponer grandes ideas sobre trading.

Quiero pedirles a los miembros expertos que aumenten la actividad y difundan el conocimiento para aprender de ellos y seguir sus pasos.

There are many topics to read, the old ones are still useful and will continue to be, but of course we must renew and update certain topics that are outdated and when we want to fill up with recent information, there are not many topics, but this is also because many people write something that another has already explained before.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the best thing that the beginner should do is to explore the forum first to learned something new here and do research on your own, in that way your knowledge regarding the crypto related stuff will increase, it will also help you to create your own topic because you have a knowledge now on crypto currency.

For perfect posting you must need to read all the topics posted by the seniors from there you can gain enough knowledge to post a quality and constructive topic. 

If you post irrelevent topic admin wil remove this and give you warning point so before posting a topic you must have enough knowledge and experience about crypto and you can get latest information from gogle and other researches. 

this website online consists of many sections that incorporate quite a few posted posts wherein you may browse the rest of the sections on the web page and read the posts and comment on them and you will definitely discover useful and new statistics.

In order to be able to publish useful leaflets on you with a lot of reading and questions, when you read, you gain knowledge or read words that you have not previously read in the past, and they seem new to you. You can raise a topic about any ambiguity or search on Google

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Dear @Ashsh you are right that the seniors must have to come in front and post the new ideas and post so that new one can learn maximum from their experiences and groom themselves and then they will be ready to help the next new ones.

Yes, basically!  Of course you have insufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency I think if you have new information and ideas about cryptocurrency it can help.  Cryptocurrency is the best way to gain knowledge and experience in this forum. Really it is really not possible to share some old members and old members newcomers. This forum is very helpful for newcomers.  I think so

Greetings to all member most especially the old members it been a while now and i could not find new interesting topics  most of the topics are from last month what happening the old member with experence what is happening 

Creating new topics is not difficult. You need to read many articles about cryptocurrencies and read forum topics in all sections as your knowledge will increase and you will be able to create topics.

I think that being able to contribute with valuable posts is a process that initially requires dedicating some time to learn about general topics of interest. I feel that posts created by senior members can be useful in this regard, and also provide use guideline we can base on to structure our own posts. In the meantime you can still contribute in the beginners section, where there are plenty of topics really accessible for members of all levels.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
I am also a beginner and I do not have a lot of information about the trading process, but there are many topics on trading and also all about beginners and the things they should learn before publishing their topics, but if you have read them all
There are sections other than the beginners section that contain a lot of information and a lot of ideas, I recommend that you visit them

Thank you my friend for putting up this valuable post. Of course we can not post valuable comments without saying too much within the forum about the information it contains the more you read all the more you think and you can post comments and topics that are serious and useful 

There are many sections on this site, in which there are plenty of published posts where you can browse the rest of the site and read posts and comment on them and you must get useful and new information.

Hey mate.You are right.Daily we enter, we can't find out a new topics for ourselves.But we see the old topics.I would like to advise you here.You need to find some old topics here.Because when the members post something new here. So in these post most of them get deleted.So our comments also get deleted.So all you need to do is to find old topics and comment on that post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you that most of the topics have passed by many months, but these topics are the basis of the forum Because creating new topics needs in-depth knowledge to benefit everyone

• +3 1

On 8/16/2020 at 10:36 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

We as new members it's very important to learn from the work of our seniors and follow them so that we don't miss out when they create a new topic but we shouldn't just be waiting for topics but we too can try to make new quality topics and researching can help us a lot so let's try our best.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, old members of this forum are doing a very good work, most topics are created by them and they know the basics of how to create topic that it won't be deleted, I hope to learn from them, because I would love to create topics that will impact in members of the forum

• +5 1

Old members with experience is just like having some treasure. They are the best source for a proper guideline. Because they are passed from all those stages at which we are standing now. Old members have alot of tips and tricks to help the new members. 

• +3 1

This site is full of different sections .

You just need to calm down and go round you will find a vital posts that will benefits More than you expect . Don just stay at a single section and be reading visit other sections to improve and get more ideas 

This is such a powerful structure that there is and we need to follow a good idea that is easy to work with , this is one of the most powerful station that you can be able to build with , this is where you are able to work with and be real with, the experience we have had out there is what is making us keep going in here we post our repeat to it.

• +2 1