Old members with experience - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

Yes old members have experience ..they should share thier experience to new members.which help the newbies to improve thier skills and can easily understand the main objective of this forum.

Yes, publishing topics of interest has become much more difficult than before. When a new person enters a forum, he is surprised to delete the topics he publishes because he has no experience in this forum. You must follow the general rules and you must also follow the special rules for each comment until the post is accepted and not deleted

No doubt that more experienced members have more knowledge than the less experienced members but you have to work hard if you don't find any useful post you can create your own topic to get more knowledge and experience. Moreover old members are our seniors and they are like our teachers i respect them.

I have experienced numerous encounter individuals , I will try to induce back and alter this comment with their names otherwise you can inquire the mediators who are recorded within the location for help. Data is required we learn it and know it without a doubt we learn it or not this come startlingly. We get data abruptly especially when we do messes up we gain from it

There are all kinds of new and old members here but those who have old members here have a lot of experience in this regard. We have a lot to learn from the experienced members here. Experienced members must respect us

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Thanks @Sufyan Salihu seniors of the forum already knows many things, that is why we try our best to support new members so that they can grow in manners to avoid unnecessary punishments. We are proud for all new members who follows the rules of the forum! 

@Calvinpriva.. Brother..The forum has many senior members.  They know all the rules of the forum and they are aware of all the information.  Newcomers certainly expect help from senior members.  Because newcomers don't know and don't understand much. So seniors need to help newcomers.  But we are proud of the new members who follow the rules of the forum.  And we will stand up for those who cheat.  Brother did you know that many members use multiple accounts.  They connect VPNs and run multiple accounts.  It would be very helpful if you could talk to the moderators about this

• +1 1

We always ask seniors to give us explanatory posts
We hope that they will share their great experience and thus we will be able to enter the world of cryptocurrencies with information that will help us move forward.
I hope that our demands will be fulfilled!

You have shared a nice question. Of course, those who have full members on this site must have more skills because they work on this site for a long time and they know all the rules of this site.  I didn't know how to work on this site, how to write, how to post, how to make posts. There were a lot of posts in this relationship. I made a mistake.  Thank you all for asking such a helpful question.

• +2 1

One of the advantage of having old members with experience here is to see to the newbies and beginners contents, they should as well kindly encourage the beginners contents so that we can keep on improving in our content writings, the newbies and the beginners are always looking up to them because they believe that the old members are genius and extremely more brilliant than the other members, its not easy for the old members to come this far on this forum...they have also worked hard in the past because a tree doesn't grow in a day, it takes several weeks and months for a plant to become a tree,  the same thing is applicable to the old members...they worked hard to become what they are today..

That's why they are one of the source of inspiration to the newly joined mebers and beginners in this forum. The outspread of the old members knowledge here will be very much helpful to the beginners as well.

• +1 2

Hello buddies am little bit new member on this platform we need to know more on how to be successful, crypto talk was wonderful and am looking forward to it on how to earn crypto currency 

There are many new topics being created by senior members daiy. You always keep on seeing older posts because you have sorted your posts according to newly updated. On the top right corner click on sort by and sort your post according to date so you will always see recent posts.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I will suggest you to keep learning from this forum and yeah you are absolutely right that the old and experienced member of this forum can help you to boost up your knowledge and you are asking for trading so i will suggest you to don't take part in trade even you don't have enough knowledge about crypto trading.

Best of luck.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your topic is good, it has a simple explanation of how a new member I am, because it is really I am not qualified to present a good topic like good and old members here, but I aspire to be like them and take their words and ideas.

I think the older members are better able to make posts, because they have been here for a long time and must be quite experienced in creating topics. For that I am a new member and want to learn from old members, so that my topics or posts are more useful.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 11:53 PM, Noghran said:

We always ask seniors to give us explanatory posts
We hope that they will share their great experience and thus we will be able to enter the world of cryptocurrencies with information that will help us move forward.
I hope that our demands will be fulfilled!

You can count me on that, it's free to ask anything on me just make sure it's related to cryptoworld and I will answer thst based on my knowledge or experienced just drop it and don't forget to mention me. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

As for a beginner, you are to read the both old and new topics for you to learn from cryptotalk and also how it works and you are to follow the experts so as to learn more from them.

Yes,  what you said is actually true.  All I see is old posts, new posts are difficult to find.  So we appeal to the experience members to post new topics that can benefit the newbies 

Yes my friend this forum is full of experience and old members

But some of them don't share useful and helpful information to this forum. But all the members are here like a community or family. If anyone have to face any problems then take a suggestion from the experts and seniors members . Your problem will be solved soon.

I think that you should first read the previous topics and comment on them to achieve the greatest amount of knowledge. Then you can write your own topics.

It will be better if you use the search button for reading which topic you want to read. Or you can use the message feature. You can message to some expert people who can able to give you further information about what things you want to know   

Dear you can find many topic by just checking the top list there are many interesting topics instead if asking uther you should do your own research you will get better result .

In my opinion crypto talk is best plate form where a user can earn money easily.in crypto talk the old user will know about both because they attached him for many times.theair knowledge will increase in crypto talk spent many time.

Yes my friend, you are right. Seniors are the most respected people in this forum as they express their experiences and taking care of the beginners by giving guidance to them. I also learnt a lot from many old posts of the old members. If there you will face any problem, you will find the solution by asking to seniors in post. But I also think every solutions will be found in senior's posts by searching the topic in search box.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 8/16/2020 at 4:36 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

@Ashsh You can interact in the publications made a long time ago, that does not matter, they are always read, also the publications will appear progressively, at the moment there is a large entry of new users due to the airdrop that was executed a while ago and that increases the number of new publications at any time, everything will go very well progressively you will see the results, welcome to the forum.