Old members with experience - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

I am observed many very first-rate posts with the know-how that I should assist loads from them and there had been many antique contributors that have superb understanding that enables us in their post. I additionally wish to boom this pastime and study extra vital posts that i'm able to learn plenty from the antique member which are the chads of the forum and are assisting us to make this higher with the use they deliver to us.

Be unique to discuss here so we are forcing ourselves to find some unique issues in the crypto world to discuss. I love to create mainstream cryptocurrency related topic on this forum which has to be verified from moderators to last for a long time on this forum. 

On 8/16/2020 at 10:36 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

If friend, it is very important that the people with more knowledge in the forum dedicate more time to create useful publications for the newest, I have seen that many of them are commenting and others are inactive, I hope they will soon be encouraged and interact more in the forum...

Of course the old member of the forum is ignorant of the forum and the work of the forum.  They have a good idea about all the work of the forum and are making a significant contribution to creating the best tropics of the best quality.  Newcomers to the forum must work with good ideas and advice from senior and old members about information and inexperience.  Easily get in touch with forums and work will be easier.  And will play an important role in achieving success.

Old members with experience help a lot in crypto talk forum, because they spend their time to create useful topic for the forum, a topic that the forum members gain more knowledge on it. And they also guide the newbies to do what is right in the platform.

• +2 1

On 8/16/2020 at 9:36 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

@Ashsh This is good point you have raised mate as i totally agree with you on this. We the beginners needs the help of our seniors on the forum to be able to gain Cryptocurrency experience from them to be able to follow their success footsteps. However i think the seniors are careful of not posting topics that has been discussed earlier in the group to avoid them being sanctioned by the administrators.

Yes you are right, but as we can see so many topics already exist in the forum so no need creating same topic again and again which may result in deletion, so is everyone duty so search the forum if topic exist before posting new one.

I advise you to start publishing even if the moderators delete your post because if you do not publish you will not learn and you will not know how to publish so try and try until you can become like an expert and a publication and after a post you will become like an expert and always try to read the elderly topics to learn from them.

If you need to study new subjects about trading or any associated with cryptocurrency then you may have a glance from different segment of this forum. We have the crypto international section that's certainly proper for having a discussion about cryptocurrency and blockchain. There is also a few crypto information mentioned there. You may additionally go to the phase of buying and selling to know extra matters about trading. Do not just stick from this section.

Thank you for this call to senior members that has experience to create more topics for the forum to ease discussion then yield and encourage new experience to the members in the platform also junior members with the experience of writing good topic obeying the rules can do it too

• +1 2

Hey mates, i agree with you. Old members obviously more experienced. You can learn more about crypto currency by their post, so always try to follow the old members. You know most of the useful and informative post made by the old members. Experience and practice makes a man perfect, i think you can realise why old members post is useful and unique. 

• +1 1

Hello buddy ,Thanks for this post .I respect our old member .Old members are like teacher to me .They have experience and teach us ,guide us .I am really greatful to them .Thanks for this post .

• +2 1

For coming up with fresh content you need to have good knowledge about the topics that we discuss here. By  following our experienced senior members you can improve your knowledge. Read a lot and check before making posts to avoid repetitive posts so that it won't get deleted. 

• +1 1

Yes old members definitely experience and they want that they give new topics for us which helpful for us but they not give informative topics for us about this forum I request old members which are full members they give 1 or 2 topics daily for us 

• +2 1

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I also can not create useful topics because I don't have much experience and knowledge to create unique topics. I request to old and senior member please create maximum new topics so new members could learn from your experience.

My friend there are a lot of topics In this forum that we can learn from it, so I think we should to try read all the topics to be from the members who have alot of experience. 

• +1 1

Hello everyone, although most of the topics are old, I assure you that many are good and have current information, I recommend that you look for and continue reading those posts, since the publications are of good quality, of course it is always good to update them information, it would also be interesting if we could see new topics.

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Qainth said:

I also can not create useful topics because I don't have much experience and knowledge to create unique topics. I request to old and senior member please create maximum new topics so new members could learn from your experience.

Dear as you see there are many meaningful topics you have to read it and find out such great information few days so that you will be able to make your posts attractive and you will be expert in some times so it depends on you that how much time you spend here to learn and try to know from all the rules so it will help you..

• +1 1

yes friend i agree with you old.member is also very experience in this forum so that we have follow this old.member after that we will success in our future life.

thanks 

Yes old is gold. There is no doubt we can here share any information about the forum here. Old have much more experience than the new one so I think old members are gold.

• +1 1

Old members always keep on posting good quality topics. We must try to go to other forums and find knowledge as well. Sometimes it becomes difficult to think of a new idea for topic.

• +3 1

there is  alot of peopel , old members with experience and you can ask hem about any thing , and i will explain more than that so listen , Well, if you have a insufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency, all you need to do is to read first some ideas and knowledge about crypto here in this forum, it may help you to read the old topics because most of the topics there are useful, don't post for now to avoid being deleted some of your post. so that all my information about what you asked for , so good luck for you brother .

• +1 1

I am also a beginner in the forum and I also wish that there were more new topics and different ideas to learn about these cryptographic topics to acquire more knowledge, although I know perfectly well that there is a lot of content in all cryptotalk, I know, but I write this because everyone we know that new topics are always brought out that are much more practical than previous ones.

• +2 1

Fortunately, there are many members who have good experience in this forum, and this helps the rest of the novice members to benefit from them and their experiences by reading their topics that they provide in addition to the possibility of asking questions and benefiting from them when answering our questions.