Old members with experience - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

Yes you are right.Its getting hard to kind new topic in this gorum.As the newbies lack information to write quality topic seniors must come forward in this regard.They have the knowledge and experience which can be Shared for our help.But the newbies should also try to post quite good post in order to maintain a balance in this forum. 

Or are you right Those who are elderly are precious They have more experience than us We should obey the What he says is mostly batter elder Prayers for the elderly We should also respect the elderly 

I am also a beginner, but I spend a good time reading the members ’topics. The forum contains several sections. I advise you to read the topics in the forum’s sections

• +1 1

There is a lot of people which are old working on this forum and they have a lot of experience of this forum. These people share their knowledge by their post so we follow them and learn them and read their posts and getting knowledge to their posts. 

I think senior members have a lot of experience with crypto.  They have spent a lot of time here and gained more knowledge.  So they are more experienced.  But if you work here you can make a lot of money in a short time.

Old members are experience of this platform beacuse they are attach with the passage of time and they should try create useful post they have lot of experience and knowledge. 

• +2 1

On 8/16/2020 at 6:05 PM, Babubu609 said:

@BTC Future thanks for sharing your opinion and also some links base on aspect of knowledge you have in cryptocurrency regarding to the topics you created. @AshshI am sure you can learn from old member just as my colleague @BTC Future listed some names as well he forget to include some collegues  @Honny143 @Calvinpriva. You can view some of my topics directly by clicking on this link below 👇 

https://cryptotalk.org/profile/227295-babubu609/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1

I am sure you may learn something from the way we create topics.

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109548-suggest-a-fixed-price-for-talkcoin/*

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109618-success-is-not-always-what-you-see/*

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109632-how-to-invest-your-talkcoin-in-yobit-investbox/

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109894-lets-make-the-forum-rules-our-friend/

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109912-3-ways-to -qoute -a-long-post/

So far this are some topics I created since beginning of this month due to lack of time and job .

Thanks for sharing your experience with us my friend this is very important and helpful post for everyone especially new members like me  . I am very thankful to you for your information .

• +1 1

As a beginner we do not have a much knowledge about crypto world as compared to senior member. Thank you to all the members to share your knowledge,experience and information with beginners.

The need for new topics to be created is very important and the need for seniors to champion the lead in making sure that quality of this topips are guaranteed is also very important that is, the likes of calvinpriva, BTC FUTURE, BABUBU609 who's  I've not been seeing frequently in the recent times.

It's true, we should follow more experience members footstep. I've some experience on crypto but i know there are more experience people than me , i hope i can learn from their experience and i can share my experience and knowledge to the other members. This forum is a great place to gain some experience and knowledge that's why we should read much as we can in here.

• +1 1

I liked your point that senior members should make a new topic daily. They are very experienced And they know where the beginners have a hard time. We should respect our experienced  members. If they do, then it will fill our topic shortage. Doing so will also greatly increase their own reputations. I also want to be a successful member of Cryptotalk.

There are many novices who entered this forum for the sake of knowledge and do not have much information to publish about it. Therefore, the old members should help in this matter and that some beginners have gained You have been warned about inappropriate posts

• +1 1

Old is gold this is great words of a man of experience because when we start work we are new but after the passage of time we are expert of this work if you stay on this work so our old members is gold for us because their advices it is very helpful for us in many problems.

I suggest you thst topic u post they are very useful for old members and new members kf u creat good topics u make good reputation from everyone . I also request to experienced people please share your knowledge and experience here its better for everyone.

To be success in any work experience matters,a member with much experience has an advantage of the time he spent here,this are what most of us the biginner lack,the patient to be exposed

Have a very good question ,

Because old users coming on have a lot of experience in terms of new users.old user know all the rules of this platform and they also know that if we copy and paste someone else's comment, our account can also be closed. 

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Shafaqat Jawanda said:

Have a very good question ,

Because old users coming on have a lot of experience in terms of new users.old user know all the rules of this platform and they also know that if we copy and paste someone else's comment, our account can also be closed. 

you are right bro. senior members have huge knowledge about cryptotalk and they know well about its rules and instructions. but newbies always make mistakes and got banned after some times

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

I think my friend , you should read maximum post you can , the new topic and the old topic , because you are a beginner and every information it will good for you . So my friend just read maximum of topic and you you will find everything you need.

• Useful or interesting 1

In this forum, of course, the old ones are more experienced than beginners like me, but it does not rule out the possibility that the new ones can also learn faster to gain experience in this forum.
Keep trying to fix those mistakes is one of the keys.

Well, I am pretty new here. So, I can only say that we should all work hard to increase our knowledge and experience so that one day we can create constructive topics like the seniors of this forum.

I think you should follow the old members of the forum for getting more knowledge and information by their experiences and you should read more and more then your knowledge will increase and you will be able to make a quality post. 

Older members must have a lot of knowledge. Because they have been working in this forum for a long time. As a result, they have experience about their work.  So they can work according to the rules. Useful posts. So the new ones also need to follow the old members.

The senior member should share his knowledge with others so that the newcomers who came in this platform .Senior  member have a lot of knowledge about work .Therefore,   seniors should help others so that others can also get proper knowledge about any thing of work . 

• +2 1

you seem pretty old member and must have a lot of knowledge as well so you should share your knowledge with the new members as well so I think it would be a great help for us.

Yes you can also outsource the content. You should go to the other forums read content get information & post your thoughts here at this forum. This would surely make things better for you & also easy.