Old members with experience - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

@Ashsh By reading the rules of this platform we will learn some but the experienced base knowledge or information we will surely learn by experience but your question is good by this way all old users their opinions and all users share their knowledge on experinced base and by reading their all posts we collected a good knowledge because if we learn by our experience then for getting experience first we face loss then we get some knowledge on experinced base but by this way we having collection of good knowledge about the platform and on the base of personal experiences of all users we must earn good profit. 

• +4 1

I think,when I'm beginners I find it hard to look for new topics and its really frustrating.And i am tried to read more than post for a few days, then I started to quote than reply to the topics, as other doing.ou need to do is to read first some ideas and knowledge about crypto here in this forum, it may help you to read the old topics .

• +3 1

This site contains different sections that contain a lot of interesting posts where you can learn in the rest of the sections on the site and read the posts and comment on them and you will definitely find useful and new information.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think the old people of the cryptotalk platform has a very good experience about posting something in this platform they never bann in this platform

If you are old in crypto it will help you to write good comments and posts and the old members should help the the new members to create their posts they should help the new members.

Hello my friend, what you have to do is to rely on reading the publications of old members to get an idea from their information about the subject and also learn through the internet the rest of the details of this currency. The knowledge here is very necessary and it is not necessary to rely on others, but rather to follow up on and understand such topics

Dear every one know very well.

When you go in any department for job.Then you have to keep one thing in mind how can you respect seniors.And how you have to learn from your senior's. If you feel you have no need to learn from senior then you go in wrong way. You feel difficulties.

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

As a beginner, you must gain knowledge about cryptocurrency by reading posts from different forums and platforms. Old members with experience have great knowledge about cryptocurrencies. You can also get knowledge by watching youtube videos and reading more about cryptocurrency. 

Yaah,It is true that old members have a lot of experience than beginners.Because they work this site for a long time.So beginners should discuss with ours seniors in various topics and get more information.I am also beginner here.I also get some experience from our seniors.

Yes that is true, But I'm new here I don't have any knowledge or experience,if you want to know more about old topics you most read and understand the topics first,as beginners you can get topic start posting You most learn how to create a topic from old member of the forum that is where you will have knowledge on it.

You are right. I also want to create new topics about the forum but I have no proper knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading and also don't know which senior is really doing useful post regularly and how I can find the new posts of experts because I see only to new members in beginner section daily. I don't know that which person is really able for getting knowledge about cryptocurrency.

As a newbie here I have found so many topics that are interesting to read and understanding.what I think newbie should do is to go through both old and new topics here infact there are many topics to learn from and you will gain the knowledge you need  to understand cryptocurrency and cryptotalk as well as other things that will impact life positively.

Therefore I shared the little experience I have and also I try my best to create topics by focusing and learning from other colleagues.i started like you and I have created about 95 topics of which about 10 was locked since my starting in this forum. I received about two warning points for creating incorrect topic that does not make me give up but I struggle more to learn from the mistakes I have being corrected for and which was the reason for the warning point.

I requested my senior members to share their knowledge with us icrease our knowldge about crptocurrency and we should also research on cryptocurency

Because i am beginner in this forum. So i need my senior member for get my fault in my post and learn from elder user. I admire to my senior member for creating good posts that we know not. So we get knowledge from our senior member. 

There are many skilled people with this discussion board. Just about all you need to do is actually look up the actual aged subjects within the actual crypto globe discussion board to understand the actual skilled people. I've experienced numerous encounters with people, I'll attempt to return as well as modify this particular remark using their titles or even you can request the actual moderators who're detailed within the website about assist.

Experience will come when you you become senior or old. Most of the experience people's are old . By getting experience they are getting old. Experience is so much need for all kinds of work. Without experience you can't even do nothing.          

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing your ideas. Its true that there are less few new topics in this forum. Most topics on this platform are old. So I will encourage everyone not only the seniors members to try and create useful and informative topics. 

Yes,you are absolutely right. Senior members is automatically jenious. Because they gained  experience from many days ago. I want to request the senior members so that they  share their experience for other member of the site.           

On 8/16/2020 at 2:30 PM, Moaz said:

As a beginner in the field of cryptography, you should read all the topics in the forum, whether old or new, in order to learn and increase your knowledge about the world of cryptography, I think that next month when currency trading TALK , activity will return to the forum CryptoTalk again

This is very encouraging and since you people are our seniors here we will always follow your useful tips that you share to us which will be beneficial to us at last.

On 8/16/2020 at 2:30 PM, Moaz said:

Edited by Sir Lyman
Network error which lead to double posting.

Hi, actually old members in the forum will have much experience on every thing in the platform,these is because they spent much time in it and they have learnt much of all things which you as a beginner will find it hard to explain and understand in these platform.so therefore the experience they had in these help them alot . Thank you.

Yes you are right we should  research for new and unique topics. Experienced people should share their knowledge and experience about this forum and create new topics to increase  the knowledge of newbie members like me.

• +1 1

We should read alot of posts here in order to higher our information about crypto currency’s in that way we can do right things  so its a suggestion by me 

On 8/17/2020 at 9:32 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, if you have a insufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency, all you need to do is to read first some ideas and knowledge about crypto here in this forum, it may help you to read the old topics because most of the topics there are useful, don't post for now to avoid being deleted some of your post.

@Mcd0d0 hello dear everyone welcome to cryptotalk i am glad that you found yourself here it is okay for a beginner to not post any topic without any knowledge of it as you are new here you can post your propre topic if you have new information or ideas, search here in this forum if there isn't any topic talk about your idea then write your topic and post it here.thank for you and best of luck 💖💓

• +1 1

I don't agree to you there is no difference in some experienced and new members it is possible that many of the new member can post good content you should try to post good content always if you are a new you just have to make a proper research one it.

So don't think that you are a new member and you can't post good content.

• +2 1