Old members with experience - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

It does not matter if they are new or old posts. If you want to learn what you are going to do in the forum there is a lot of information from which we can take advantage and expand our knowledge. Experienced users are always sharing their knowledge with the community, which is a great help for those of us who are new to the world of cryptocurrencies!

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes mate you are right seniors should post useful topics for the newbies that they can get benefit form their posts. As newbies don't know much about this forum or cryptocurrencies. So with the help of seniors we can get a good knowledge. Thanks in advance.

There are many who do not create new posts, whether to save time. But because of this many people have trouble finding new topics. So we have to be careful from our respective places and create new posts

Put forth a valiant effort for you to adapt effectively here. Keep perusing and do some exploration until you can make your own theme that you can post here so you can contribute a point.

It is also true that I have touched on topics from months ago, even last year, but I suppose it is because most of them no longer publish and only comment, I personally comment but I also make publications.

• +2 1

On 8/16/2020 at 9:36 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

I guess this topic is an old topic I think when it was created there was no enough topics then but according to how I observe the forum members are trying their best to create unique topic for the benefit of the masses but we still face challenges regarding newbies who always asking thesame question over and over again and it is overwhelming .

My friend ,as abeginner the old topics help me to learn alot of information about crypto currency world, we follow the members who are experts and learn from their experiences and knowledge. 

I'm a member now and I feel that I should also create some useful post. But whenever I come across any idea to post. I check in the platform with search bar that whether the topic or the topic related is post in the platform.

If you want to learn about trading then there is seprate section of trading. There you will find top topics about trading techniques which will help you do profitable trading

The only difference between old and new members is the experience in this forum rules not in crypto field because anyone has experience in crypto and understand the rules can make helpful contents even more than the old members , and ince the last monrh we can notice how many topics written by new member were realky helpful to everyone here

• +1 1

On 8/16/2020 at 4:36 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Time does not declare the usefulness of the subject, the truth is that there are old subjects that are very useful and beneficial, such as new subjects that lack meaning in some cases.

Thank you mate for this honest observation, we call on our senior mates to continue to share in their deep well of knowledge so we the newbies can partake in their experience.

there is alot of sections in this great forum you can visit all of them and find many new topics every day, also you can visit leader board and can find new good topics 

• +1 1

We have so many old topics to learn and gain the knowledge. This knowledge is really using for you're biginning stage. The more experienced members should create new topics for the biginner. Many people can mistakes the topics in this forum and plz you can helps the new members.

I am also a new member here .. I am still a beginner .. I hope that you share with me the information that I benefited from from this post .. and I can share it with other beginners to make the benefit prevail..and we cannot fulfill the advice that says (with cooperation we achieve the impossible)

• +1 1

On 16/8/2020 at 4:36, Ashsh said:

Hola amigos

Hace un tiempo que no encuentro muchos temas nuevos

La mayoría de los temas se remontan a meses anteriores.

Soy un principiante y no puedo publicar temas útiles como los miembros antiguos que tienen más conocimientos que yo.

Es cierto que busco conocimientos, pero no estoy calificado para proponer grandes ideas sobre trading.

Quiero pedirles a los miembros expertos que aumenten la actividad y difundan el conocimiento para aprender de ellos y seguir sus pasos.

I have noticed this too, but of course you have to understand how complicated it would be to create a theme, it is not something simple and straightforward, but be patient that you will soon see new content that you can share your knowledge.

• +3 1

Well the question. We need to learn from the posts of old members and read their publications carefully so that we can gain experience and knowledge such as their experience being older than us in this forum

In my opinion and experience, as a beginner I think they should do more of research, going through old members post and reading through them, also they should learn and search for knowledge in different forums of cryptotalk, create educational post and rating the old members post to motivate them.

On 8/16/2020 at 9:36 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

@AshshYou have just spoken my mind. I have been reading posts all of which have been either repeated topics that was rephrased or topics that are not very educative. I wish the expert members will try and put more effort to increase their activities in one way or the other so that we the newcomers will be able to learn and know how to create our own posts.

Now most of the old members have been banned or they have left this forum like @Babubu609 has been banned, even @BTC FutureFuture have been banned. I felt very bad because I used to entertain their topics and I can learn many things from them. 

• +4 1

Hello my friend. It is okay, of course, we cannot raise topics as good as those published by old members, but with time our experience and knowledge will increase and we will be able to do so. You just have to keep learning and working

• -2 1

Friend you are right. No doubt senior members have more knoledge than new members. They have a lot of skills to create new topics and writing posts. We should follow them to increase the reputation. We can get good knowledge from the senior. 

• +3 1

On 8/16/2020 at 6:37 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Do your best for you to learn easily here. Continue reading and do some research until you can create your own topic that you can post here so you can contribute a topic. 

Learning is the main source of earning and without learning you can not be able to get/achieve the target/goal. There are different place from where you can learn and start earning.

• +4 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I am a new member here.At first I didn't know much but I learned a lot from the comments of the old members. The experience of older members from us is much more.as a new member we should follow old members advice.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I am also looking for the same thing. There are so many topics most of them are of same topic name but more than 100% they all are of same content. OK senior members guide us for the betterment of this platform and us to progress.