Old members with experience - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

13 hours ago, Mahmood9 said:

This site contains many sections that contain a lot of published posts where you can browse the rest of the sections on the site and read the posts and comment on them and you will definitely find useful and new information.

That's true, we have so many different sections here and all of them are so useful. The best section for me is the crypto world because there is so much information posted there about cryptocurrency and blockchain.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

To see the topic you made, you can check the activity button placed in the upper left of this forum and see the topic you started, you can see there the post you made. Also you can check the notification of yours to see who commented on your made topics.

• +5 1

26 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I think As a beginner reading content and giving cooperation to the old members will help to improve your knowledge about some many things that person don't have idea and experience about them

That is true mate we need to read contents also not only for the newbies because if we make mistakes we still get the same purnishment.

I admit that my knowledge on crytocurrencies is not enough. Im still on learning stage. Reading the important discussion on this kind of forum. Following of rules as a new member. I hope for old members with experience will guide me to introduce and understand the true form of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

There are many experienced members here and many of them have mentioned in the latest replies of this topic! we should really follow them and wait for their useful topics! this forum is becoming as a source for all cryptocurrencies data.. as an expert, i am still learning from the beginners here and from their useful questions! so let's each member share his experiences with us in this crypto world even if his experiences are modest! 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Old members should be known and recognized directly from their postings, write-up. As a senior member your post or content speaks for you. 
As such keep working hard by sharing useful posts, or information that will assist and improve them to grow in experience and knowledge too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/17/2020 at 11:53 AM, Dark_Sky said:

It's really hard at first to know things here but as long as you're willing to learn then you can adapt here just like what happened to me. I'm lack of knowledge before but I learned here different things that I can use in different transactions in cryptoworld. 

Well that's very encouraging. All of started from a scratch. At first we know nothing but reading. As time goes by here we are, being one the users who give knowledge to others and inspire. All users become us. Become knowledgeable in crypotalk world, in Cryptocurrency. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, Malcolm said:

I think As a beginner reading content and giving cooperation to the old members will help to improve your knowledge about some many things that person don't have idea and experience about them

Well, I'm not still a new member here, I'm now helping the newbies here to guide them how to deal in this forum, being here for a 8 months is good for me by getting some knowledge and i will now sharing it to the newbies here.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Great topic.. old and senior member are always helps for newbies.. newbies learn many more positive knowledge from senior members.. in short its a great platform to gain our positive knowledge 

• +2 1

There are many topics that can give you cryptocurrency knowledge in many sections. You can visit the trading section and there you will find topics which are important from experienced members.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to get good knowledge about the cryptoworld so you need to read lots and lots of post in this forum this forum is full of knowledge and as for you information in this forum their is two type of members one how make Topic and other how answer them but when they all make topic that's you want to say so this forum filed with content so that good idea.

Great topic in this forum.. senoir members are always good advises to newbies... newbies can learn many more new positive things to our senior members.. Thanks to all senior members

I am a full member now and I feel that I should also create some post. But whenever I come across any idea to post. I check in the platform with search bar that whether the topic or the topic related is post in the platform. And guess what there are many post regarding it. So I loose the idea.

On 8/18/2020 at 5:45 PM, Tunuu said:

There are many topics that can give you cryptocurrency knowledge in many sections. You can visit the trading section and there you will find topics which are important from experienced members.

Majority of the members are just focused in the top three sections on this forum but there are already so many outstanding topics in the other sections here. Members might visit all the sections to get more ideas about cryptocurrencies. We have to be focused on the quality of topics not the quantity. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

your humility is very enviable, but you are wrong when you think that old members are experienced people in making trade because that is not true ... making trade is not easy, but you can learn on youtube and reading many sites and practicing. don't be fooled by that old members have great knowledge

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

your humility is very enviable, but you are wrong when you think that old members are experienced people in making trade because that is not true ... making trade is not easy, but you can learn on youtube and reading many sites and practicing. don't be fooled by that old members have great knowledge

This one is true. There are some members who recently joined that are actually experienced in the crypto world, be it trading, mining, etc. who just happened to struggle to communicate on this forum. And then there are old members like me 😁 whose knowledge is barely at a beginner's level at the time they joined (see my previous post). It would be wise to ignore the members' rank and reputation when gathering information about crypto, and take the contents everyone makes at face value and compare them against each other.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 8/16/2020 at 9:38 PM, Moontong said:

If you want to learn new topics about trading or any related to cryptocurrency then you may have a look from other section of this forum. We have the crypto world section which is really good for having a discussion about cryptocurrency and blockchain. There is also some crypto news discussed there. You may also visit the section of trading to know more things about trading. Do not just stick from this section.

That's right she can search other forums for her to learn knowledge related to the forum that she choose. If she's a newbie I recommend for het to stay in beginners forum for a while so she can learn basics. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

obviously , old member who have good experience in forums Field post good and Knowledgeable topic as compared to new member . 

subscribe some good channel on YouTube and on TeLeGram also for new and latest post in Crypto market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 8/17/2020 at 4:11 PM, BrolySSJ said:

For example if you read some news about bitcoin or any other crypto then i will advise that you right about it in here with your thought and you will see that members will respond to your thoughts and the article as well. This way you can also contribute.

Well, you're right mate, moderators said that if you're just getting some ideas and information through news or internet, you should not copy paste only, you should also share your personal thoughts about from the topic you shared so that it can be considered as a valid for moderators.

• +1 1

There are many who do not create new posts, whether to save time.  But because of this many people have trouble finding new topics. So we have to be careful from our respective places and create new posts. 

There are many expert members who create new topics, but you should search all sections of the forum and search in comments in order to find useful information.

It is true that the new members have more experience, of course, but this does not prevent you from trying to put any useful post you want, just try and get rid of hesitation.

On 8/16/2020 at 11:36 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

If you are the new member here it means thats all topics that's you'll be first time to see, they must be new for you and usefully also, so as newbie don't hurry to new topics created by old members while there have already old useful topics which might be new to your eyes. 

I am old in the forum and when I joined this forum I faced a lot of difficulty in finding good content, but after reading the various topics I managed to gain good experience from the rest of the members and over time I became able to provide good content, so it does not require gaining some experience first from the forum

On 8/16/2020 at 2:06 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Well actually to be honest , there are lot more topic related to cryptocurrency. Knowledge are required to avoid scam and proper utilisation of our cryptocurrency to make our portfolio profitable. So I usually prefer to read some articles related to cryptocurrency and I use this platform as a verification or Cross-check purpose. Because in cryptocurrency we need lots of suggestions from experience before dealing with cryptocurrency. And this wonderful platform allow us to ask anything related to cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1