The transition - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

The transition

The the whole world of crypto currency started we are and we were all suppose to enjoy the freedom that comes with it , the work that usually would bless us perfectly and so its important to keep on trying everything that is right , so if the transition is not happening from the fiat world then when will happen , I resolve that this will happen when we are all digitally connected .

While its true that we are all connected in all the world, but how far do we use this digital world, I think about 30 percent of the world use their phones only and when they do they use to only call and text, thats a large population what happens when it becomes a necessity to buy a phone in order to transact money, when thats when we will have a transition , that would be a very beautiful thing. Thats when we get the whole idea of crypto will be taken in so very important

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 10
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

21 hours ago, Mwangi said:

While its true that we are all connected in all the world, but how far do we use this digital world, I think about 30 percent of the world use their phones only and when they do they use to only call and text, thats a large population what happens when it becomes a necessity to buy a phone in order to transact money, when thats when we will have a transition , that would be a very beautiful thing. Thats, when we get the whole idea of crypto, will be taken in so very important

I think it would only possible if all the people here are educated about technology, well, in fact, it is impossible to be true because there are still many people who don't know much about technology and it will be hard for them to adapt to it. Cryptocurrency is only good as an alternative for fist currency. It is good for earning money as well.

Edited by Moontong
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

I really believe in the bright future of this cryptocurrencies world and i think that when we see many big companies,banks and even government start accept using cryptocurrencies in their financial transactions , so we can say that the bright future has been started! this cryptocurrencies world affect on the old international financial system and many people started to believe in the new one and try to support it.. using phones for paying would be really a great idea especially by using cryptocurrencies with their fast transactions allover the world..

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

@Mwangi Its true and we need to take a lot of time in trying to evaluate everything there is something in the end for what we do is usually what is good and always happens when we are able to connect the whole of us there is something more important to it, accepting that thats the way to go if we follow the direction the in the end we get what we want and thats the peferfect promise that we get

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Are there places where there is no mobile coverage yet? If there are any this will obviously change in the next 2-5 years. The problem though is that if there are people that can't buy a $50 smart phone they won't be able to access the digital age of money. 

20 hours ago, benalmoh88 said:

you are right my friend, if all world people using cryptocurrency we will be free, we can do any transaction for our money with easy, at any time and anywhere

Are you serious? I don't think that there is any relation with the number of users of cryptocurrency to the speed of transaction, well in fact as of now we already have good and fast transactions with cryptocurrency. There are still many people who don't know much about cryptocurrency and if all the people will be informed about it, this will only affect the movement of the cryptocurrency.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Sometime I imagine like when this whole world starts to adopt cryptocurrency, everyone start to use it easily by using smartphone to purchase goods and services. Using a smartphone to make cryptocurrency transactions has the huge significance because user can easily do it just by using finger tip wherever he finds an internet connections. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

The emergence of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in 2009 was an important development and brought about a major change in the old financial system, especially after the global crisis that occurred in 2008, and I believe that the future of the global economy is crypto.

• +1 1

Still so many countries out of development and these country peoples not using necessary items like electricity education then how it's possible they  buy smart phone and use crypto currency, I don't take any other country for example in my own country still so many villagers don't no how to operate smart phones, because they are not educated so I think everyone know this technology but it take so many years.(around 100years)

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The transformation of grassroots sophistication from the handling of pure currencies to cryptocurrencies and other matters connected to technological stage in the arena of cryptocurrencies This gives a distinctive occurrence which is extraordinarily good    ,,,

I think this takes time because there are some people who don't know a thing about the crypto field. Working in this field requires training courses in technology and courses in cryptocurrency. This is not as easy as you talk about

Indeed, only a few of the world's population currently care about crypto and use it because they do not have the culture and full confidence in order to adopt and use it mainly and required in their daily lives, unfortunately.

• +2 1

This system is gradually growing capturing public attention, getting much more acceptance everyday because of its most safe and secure, simple and fast, with very lowest charges fees compared to fiat currency.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is the future! In this present, maybe other people don't know about Cryptocurrency, but soon they gonna learn Cryptocurrency too. Just like us, when we are unaware of this site and suddenly we are here. It really takes time but surely they gonna know this Cryptocurrency. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto is the future and in its growth there are many more people and countries that will be turning to technological developments such as cellphones, and even those that come with preloaded wallets on them, in order to make use of their funds. However, the concern comes in, within this transition, is that there are still some areas that are not very technologically advanced and there are some areas in countries that may not even get internet connection. The infrastructure would need to be developed and improved significantly in order for this transition to be successful and i think that this is one of the main hurdles when it comes to cryptocurrency and introducing it to the entire world in this way. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 8/8/2020 at 6:37 AM, marchal87 said:

I think this takes time because there are some people who don't know a thing about the crypto field. Working in this field requires training courses in technology and courses in cryptocurrency. This is not as easy as you talk about

Yeah that's true but the problem is there are only a few countries that are teaching cryptocurrency as a program. That is why there are still many people who don't have any knowledge about it. Just like me, I learned cryptocurrency with the help of my friend and having self-study.

The development of cryptocurrencies is linked to the development of technology because cryptocurrencies rely heavily on technology to transfer, receive and trade money as well.

On 8/8/2020 at 2:22 AM, saraanna396 said:

Unfortunately, the spread of Bitcoin is still limited in some countries, due to the limited technological development in them, as the stores do not allow the possibility of paying using Bitcoin, in addition to the lack of an ATM for Bitcoin to buy and sell this currency, and this is an obstacle to the transfer of the buying and selling system from fiat currencies to  Cryptocurrencies.

Well said, there are some countries that are not well advanced with technology so they don't mind using or exploring cryptocurrency. Actually, there is no problem if you don't have ATM bitcoin in your country. You can still convert it into fiat currency.ATM will just make your life convenient.

Many people are now adopting cryptocurrencies and use them in paying for services or products using their mobile devices. But not all of them because there are village people who they can't afford a smartphone for now, but maybe later after sometime they will develop and buy smartphones and they will use them for payments as well. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I can't see any transition happening from fiat any time soon. Fiat has its merits and the reason why it exist is very different from Bitcoin. Bitcoin can't be manipulated, but neither it can be replacing fiat money in its current state. And some people don't care if they pay with digital money or with cryptocurrency. They can't see any difference.

• +2 1

Man is developing himself day by day. First there was local things  exchange then it convert to gold coins, after that it turn into paper currencies and few years ago it develop itself into digital currency. Now upcoming year are for crypto currencies. 

• +2 1

Most of the people don't what is the purpose of the cryptocurrency mostly in developing countries. Even they have internet they are using for playing games using social media which is just waste of time. They don't know the power of internet and the cryptocurrency. I think all member of this forum should teach and invite their friends to this forum as they can learn something from this forum. We can see all the people of the world using cryptocurrency for transaction within the next 10 years.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/6/2020 at 3:21 AM, Moontong said:

I think it would only possible if all the people here are educated about technology, well, in fact, it is impossible to be true because there are still many people who don't know much about technology and it will be hard for them to adapt to it. Cryptocurrency is only good as an alternative for fist currency. It is good for earning money as well.

i disagree, look at how many people have facebook, instagram and whtsapp? are people who until a few years didn’t know what a smart phone was, but today they can use technology as if they were born with technology, don’t underestimate people

• +2 1

Mate you are mistaken in your statistics. More than 60% have a mobile phone in the world and more than 40% have a smart phone. The digital age can happen and is happening. The problem is that the ones that do not have a smartphone are left behind and something needs to be done about this.

Friend I think that we already need cryptocurrencies. The old system is not helping and has many flaws. I am more scared to use my card and send the numbers online than to send crypto from my wallet. It is fast and safe and banks are slow and not safe at all.

• +1 1