95,000 BTC was sent last month to unknowing Wallet - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

95,000 BTC was sent last month to unknowing Wallet

Is this legitimate? This is a huge amount of money mate, you can buy whatever you want and whoever have this coin, he/she is rich now.

I was just wondering... we can maybe say BTC network is safe from 51% attacks, but something like an account holding half of the available BTC is not impossible and shows that the BTC market is not safe from attacks... it is in fact highly vulnerable to manipulation

Edited by dentolas

On 10/19/2019 at 3:56 PM, redamoun said:

In September 6, 2019, about 0.5 of all BTC in the internet, have been moved to unknowing wallet, it's not a small amount its 95000 BTC, in dollar, worth more than $ 1 billion, and this make the user of this portfolio, the owner of the richest Bitcoin wallet. for me i think only Exchange can have this amount of BTC, especiale if we know that one of the new platform "Bakkt" have open the doors for users to send thier BTC

so what are you thinking about this, my  brothers in crypto? 

Man this could be the biggest theft ever! That's a lot of money! My question is if this was a deliberated act or a random bug. Any more info about this? any suspects? Is anyone complaining about lost BTC off their wallets?

On 10/20/2019 at 5:41 AM, Dammyrichie said:

Thinking it may be an exchange account they are some exchange which have big amount of Bitcoin and it can also be a whale alert

Let's assume it was an exchange, but why does it have to move such a huge amount as that? An amount like that in the hand of one exchange or a whale can only leave the market at their mercy.

I heard this too. It seemed to have been linked to a reported drop in hash rates. Although drops are normal this one coencided with the drop and so seem to be linked. 

Wow, these wales are swimming in cash. I couldn't wait to start spending all that money. I wonder what is that going to fund? If we see a dip in the market, we know where to look first. Do you think the Bitcoin is being used for evil or for good? I always wondered that when I see a large sum of money being deposited. The world is at their fingertips, but how will they use it? 

Wow this is a very huge amount. I think only exchange site can transfer this amount of btc. But there are too many bad people I hope didn’t do this transfer. For this kind of men btc price is dumping.

I think big whales aren't protected. If this information is true. It is dangerous case. 

On 10/19/2019 at 3:56 PM, redamoun said:

In September 6, 2019, about 0.5 of all BTC in the internet, have been moved to unknowing wallet, it's not a small amount its 95000 BTC, in dollar, worth more than $ 1 billion, and this make the user of this portfolio, the owner of the richest Bitcoin wallet. for me i think only Exchange can have this amount of BTC, especiale if we know that one of the new platform "Bakkt" have open the doors for users to send thier BTC

They are movements of covert netities, it is normal for this to happen, it is a common and normal practice.
The wallet may be unknown to many but known to those indicated, that amount is just a bit of what the market can move.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:56 PM, redamoun said:

I think this can not be a one man coin, but like you said only exchange can own such a big amount of bitcoin as it is coins from the users. 

Consistent with any principles, Document realize you will content for the markets is normally eventually evolving and therefore the BTC values will never all the forecast fee.

It is possible that the price will rise above 14k$. Someone invested it for the future. Although it is difficult to say to whom they were transferred and for what purposes. The beauty of cryptocurrency is its anonymity

Most likely, bakkt is interested in this transaction and wants a large investor to be anonymous in these matters. Most likely, Bitcoin will soon shift upward in price to the mark of $ 14,000, maybe higher. 

On 10/19/2019 at 10:56 PM, redamoun said:

Not only exchanges platform can have this amount of bitcoins because the world 3rd richest bitcoin wallet address is owned by the someone unknown person which worth around 160000 bitcoin also the unknown bitcoin wallet address of satosh nakamoto is owned more than 1.3 millions of bitcoin but it is not listed in richest wallets cause it is unknown.

I agree with your statement that the bitcoin that was transmitted incorrectly is the  of what it is the owner of the richest Bitcoin wallet , so I think on a new platform.Bitcoin transactions If the matter were simple, it would have been better

"46,000 #BTC (337,889,361 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to unknown wallet" today there is also news that tens of thousands of bitcoins have been transferred to unknown wallets, maybe this is the result of those who have done FUD so that bitcoin goes down and they buy very much to be saved and issued when bitcoin goes up some more time

If I were a whale I would do the same. for security reasons, easy accessibility and much more. The wallets are like banks to them. I'm not very rich, but I would definitely have many wallets if I had the coins.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

My guess is that about $ 95,000 bitcoin will go up.  The media starts playing news from bad news to good news, as well as the fact that bitcoin is strong.  My stupid thought sign for the players behind the table. Who owns this capital when buying bitcoin before rise.up. 

This is a huge money that will sent by wrong address, i thibk the person who will claimed this 95k btc will be rich now and also happy, he/she can buy now anything.

I aggre, only exchanger platforms should have that much money. A part from that I don't know what will happen, at least for now bitcoin is still stable. anonymity is common to hide identity, no one knows the owner of the address.

its amazing to know that. I hope your news source is accurate. if this type of news are correct this is very risky for traders who are trading in bitcoin market because these types of amount can cause manipulated market.

On 10/20/2019 at 2:56 AM, redamoun said:

I just thought, the amount of bitcoin is that much but why isn't the market pumping? that's all I can think about.

This action was made by some big whales of course, but the question is where this quantity went to?? And is this amount are going to use in legal or illegal actions?? 

I think now I'm getting why the price of the Bitcoin went too low few days ago. Cause I think the market budget was low and that's why the price of the Bitcoin went too low. Does anyone thinks the same?