95,000 BTC was sent last month to unknowing Wallet - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

95,000 BTC was sent last month to unknowing Wallet

may be this transaction was made by the big whales which are moving the whole market, they have lot of investment and they can easily pump and dump any coin by making huge investment in the different coins.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Such news is alarming. the only reassurance is that the owners of thick wallets are least interested in the collapse of bitcoin. why should they become poor?

On 10/20/2019 at 10:08 AM, Sindo said:

this could be good news.  because BTC will probably move up because many are holding BTC in other wallets.  we wait btc movement in this month whether to make people surprised or surprised surprised panic.  Hopefully the price of BTC can go up again to $ 20k this year.

Yeah this is a good thing to happen, when people start taking a way huge sums of coins from the market they shorten the supply this can lead to price increase, this will drive the price of bitcoin next year.

My brother was better than not to publish this I have been very nervous and worried .. Such things affect the market price of my brother ...

On 10/20/2019 at 11:20 AM, Ben Fraj Salwa said:

It is 95 % an exchange site, and winnings are not too large because they don't win really a worth from exchanges and need to spend much money everyday.

Yes my sister, i think There is a high probability that this BTC belong to exchange, but wich one? because we need to remember the hack of Cryptopia, maybe this is the money of this robbery, that happened in this exchange, i'm just saying that, i don't have evidences.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

wow, this is a huge amount of BTC... I would assume this belongs to a group of people, I would bet these are early miners that are currently managing huge farms...

I don't think any exchange owns half of the world BTC... they are filty rich, but not that much...

whales are moving... nice catch

1 minute ago, Namino said:

R u really serious if it's happened that means is so scared

Dont be so scared! everything someone sent bitcoin to another wallet it is always unknown wallet so it is normal!

Lets just hope that this is for the good of the market and will be using to gain the price back! they might be transfer to a wallet to hold there for long!

57 minutes ago, redamoun said:

Yes my sister, i think There is a high probability that this BTC belong to exchange, but wich one? because we need to remember the hack of Cryptopia, maybe this is the money of this robbery, that happened in this exchange, i'm just saying that, i don't have evidences.

Cryptopia never had such money, they may have 20-30k BTC at most I think, they weren't a very big exchange at all

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Dont be so scared! everything someone sent bitcoin to another wallet it is always unknown wallet so it is normal!

Lets just hope that this is for the good of the market and will be using to gain the price back! they might be transfer to a wallet to hold there for long!

unknown wallet?, do you know my bitcoin wallet bro?, no one ever knows the owner of a bitcoin wallet unless we tell it.
it is a very large amount if entered in exchange, but I hope bitcoin doesn't get drastic decline

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/20/2019 at 6:23 PM, Mathers said:

Of course man, dump such amount of Bitcoin can ship wreck the price of Bitcoin, but It won't be easy for the owner of such coin to be able to sell it at once for usd.

Actually when they move that much amount then they are not planing for the conversion as they are planing to crash the market.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I don’t know how true this is, but I heard a couple of opinions about this transfer, the first is connected with the debt of Craig Wright to his former colleague, and the second is that the amount was transferred from one of the wallets of the crypto exchange huobi

2 hours ago, Khan said:

Actually when they move that much amount then they are not planing for the conversion as they are planing to crash the market.

Maybe you're right, look at what is happening right with Bitcoin price right now, dropped by over 8.66% in the 2 hours.

3 hours ago, Slavi said:
I don’t know how true this is, but I heard a couple of opinions about this transfer, the first is connected with the debt of Craig Wright to his former colleague, and the second is that the amount was transferred from one of the wallets of the crypto exchange huobi

there just too many rumors out there that actually has no valid source at all, no one actually knows what is the truth

It can be stollen from others wallet i dont know was it a one transaction or multiple but i dont think so it is a nice thing 

19 minutes ago, Luna disari said:

sir, as i know, about 17m bitcoin is in market.  but you said 95k bitcoin is about half of total btc online. bit confusion,please remove my confusion

You misread it mate. OP says .5 percent (0.5%) and not about half.

I hope this makes things clear to you now. If you are still confused, please read the OP again. 

1 hour ago, Mohs3n71 said:

there just too many rumors out there that actually has no valid source at all, no one actually knows what is the truth

Well, if nobody knows exactly what kind of translation it was, then one of these options should not be ruled out. right? I gave two examples in my opinion more or less truthful

On 10/19/2019 at 11:07 PM, samarkamane said:

I think that big whales in this matter e-currencies are not well protected and this encourages such acts I think big whales want to control the bitcoin because it is the strongest

I think it was satoshi nakamato 🙂 Because none could take risk and send them to one wallet at the same time.Imagine you have 2B USD could you send half of them at once ? I would not...But If you have 10B USD worth BTC then you would do it easily 🙂

A high amount of money for a huge whale investor out there. Not pretty sure if those 95k bitcoins came from a platform or a specific and anonymous crypto whale.  

Maybe the move from wallet exchange (Cold wallet) Maybe? Do you have a TX Hash? The top 10 bitcoin addresses are, if I'm not mistaken, all belonging to the exchange and if indeed the individual who made the shipment might be as you say has something to do with Bakkt, Well I'm also curious because it's around $ 800,000,000 +. Any reference is very appreciated guys, Please tell me. Cheers!

i think this is a system disappointment on that on the grounds that numerous obscure individual gets a free bitcoin and that was beneficial for them yet those individuals lose is pitiful.

This may be a transaction of influential people in the world of cryptocurrencies who wanted to transfer funds for their own purposes, which can be discussed for quite some time.

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

They seem to know that the bitcoin will rise in price. They plan for the future. Money owners always do it. I want it to be in Bitcoin's favor.😈

2 hours ago, Moldovan said:

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/4410c8d14ff9f87ceeed1d65cb58e7c7b2422b2d7529afc675208ce2ce09ed7d

This is the link to the original transaction on blockchain. No one knows who made this transaction and what was its purpose. 

I see, Looks like an address exchange in my opinion. Many other TXs also come in at different times and in smaller amounts, but it is not impossible that it is also the address of an individual or organization. Some of the numbers look like incentives, anyway thanks for the information!