95,000 BTC was sent last month to unknowing Wallet - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

95,000 BTC was sent last month to unknowing Wallet

On 12/2/2019 at 3:12 AM, Yanadia said:

My guess is that about $ 95,000 bitcoin will go up.  The media starts playing news from bad news to good news, as well as the fact that bitcoin is strong.  My stupid thought sign for the players behind the table. Who owns this capital when buying bitcoin before rise.up. 

???

13 hours ago, Migo said:

This action was made by some big whales of course, but the question is where this quantity went to?? And is this amount are going to use in legal or illegal actions?? 

No one has to know.

13 hours ago, Chy944 said:

It all went because of whale transactions.so I would like to recommend everyone to be keep your eyes on your coinbase wallet to avoid such scam.

?

9 hours ago, Whaleed said:

I think your statement was wrong when you says 95000 btc equal to a half from total amount of the current bitcoin in the internet because as far i know total bitcoin mined approximately currently was 16 million btc so 95000 btc is far from total amount of bitcoin 

Exactly, I agreed.

9 hours ago, fardin1 said:

As reported by a possibility, I just understand most people put up being the economy might be unexpectedly varying and then the BTC deals don't typically the believed charge.

?

7 hours ago, Sweettiger said:

If you really saw that thing, probably the market by that got dumped the price of bitcoin. 

It is obviously the owner of that wallet address was one of the big whales in the market. I mean, one of the giant investors in bitcoin industry.

It is most likely, Dumped.

______

But anyway, such an amount is not traded in an exchange.

Two guys meet (this is no necessary, but anyway) one sells, the other purchase, they set a price, ready?  they agree? YES. Send BTC.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/2/2019 at 10:12 AM, Yanadia said:

My guess is that about $ 95,000 bitcoin will go up.  The media starts playing news from bad news to good news, as well as the fact that bitcoin is strong.  My stupid thought sign for the players behind the table. Who owns this capital when buying bitcoin before rise.up. 

dont worry mate these things happen a lot and whether they send 95k or not the crypto market will have another bull run and it will be very profitable.

That is a really huge amount of bitcoin, sadly we can not really know about who it is. We can not really tell if this wallet is just a normal user's wallet or it is an exchange who made that huge transaction.

I think they are hard for anyone to possess such a large amount of bitcoin to exchanges. I heard about a movement similar to this movement a short time ago, but what is suspicious is why these moves, what makes an exchange or one of the whales if he has this amount to transfer it in one go. It is suspicious.

I think sending a huge amount of BTC to another wallet is extremely risky if you do it all in one transaction. 95K BTC is worth about 700 million dollars! If a hacker steals your money during the process, you will lose a fortune not just your money! So, I think the safer method of sending large amounts is to divide it into smaller parts and send them one by one. For example, if you want to send 10 BTC to anyone, you can send 1 BTC at a time in 10 transactions because if anything happens, you lose much less. The disadvantage of this method is to pay more fees but security is more important than fees. In addition to this, if someone has 10 BTC or more, he is probably rich enough to pay for some extra fees.

As your are saying that it is an unknown account so I think it may be any exchange account. if it is not an exchange account then the owner of the wallet is billinier.

Greetings, my friends
You say "about 0.5 of all BTC has been transferred to the Internet", if this actually happened, it means that all of the wallets are hacked
I can't believe the news, my friend

Wow, let me ask a question there, can 10k bitcoin used to manipulate the market or much  more is needed?

On 12/12/2019 at 2:52 AM, suzuya said:

That is a really huge amount of bitcoin, sadly we can not really know about who it is. We can not really tell if this wallet is just a normal user's wallet or it is an exchange who made that huge transaction.

Mostly, it is one of the whales that converts its bitcoin, and also mostly a movement coming will come if bitcoin was taken out from a platform to a portfolio, bitcoin will rise and vice versa if bitcoin has been converted and entered into platforms it will be sold.

I am shocked, because only recently such information is very unexpected. Do you want to say 0.5 of all bitcoins on the Internet have been transferred to some kind of left wallet? How is this possible?

On 10/20/2019 at 12:56 AM, redamoun said:

In September 6, 2019, about 0.5 of all BTC in the internet, have been moved to unknowing wallet, it's not a small amount its 95000 BTC, in dollar, worth more than $ 1 billion, and this make the user of this portfolio, the owner of the richest Bitcoin wallet. for me i think only Exchange can have this amount of BTC, especiale if we know that one of the new platform "Bakkt" have open the doors for users to send thier BTC

so what are you thinking about this, my  brothers in crypto? 

There are many of big whales around crypto market and have strong control over crypto markets. they change the game when they want. but think if is in possession of one person and if he dies or lost her vault. what will happen than.?

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think many peoples buy the bitcoins from the market and store these bitcoins at a safer place. And these peoples sell these bitcoin when the market goes to the peak level. and then they sell the bitcoin and the market collapse it also impacts on the price of the bitcoin

95,000 Bitcoin is a fantastic amount. I'm sure the owner of Bitcoin is a giant whale who doesn't want to be identified and wants to secure his wealth to a safer place.

I think that is group of whales. You think whales is only one person. But now he have a group rich person.

So they only move some their Bitcoin to cold storage, maybe it will make the Bitcoin price going up later. Because they moving 0.5% BTC supply to cold storage, so the supply will decreased in Bitcoin world. Then will lead the market take high prices to get Bitcoin, especially when the demand is so high.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:35 AM, iloveyobit said:

Mostly, it is one of the whales that converts its bitcoin, and also mostly a movement coming will come if bitcoin was taken out from a platform to a portfolio, bitcoin will rise and vice versa if bitcoin has been converted and entered into platforms it will be sold.

Oh so that's what it is, also I really don't have much knowledge about them, I really didn't think that they can also be one of the reason to change bitcoin's value.

3 hours ago, suzuya said:

Oh so that's what it is, also I really don't have much knowledge about them, I really didn't think that they can also be one of the reason to change bitcoin's value.

If you have a little knowledge in this field, everyone here knows that whales and market makers are the ones who control the price of bitcoin most of the time, this field is manipulative.

4 hours ago, aivibing said:

Will you grab it if something the same happens to you. You will receive a large amount of BTC from unknown. Or we can just assume it as a donation from someone who just want to share their wealth, lol.

Why not, i will grab it, i wouldn't return it to the wallet also you wouldn't know when sent it and also you will be thinking it might be your luck day

judging by the fact that the rate of bitcoin after this transfer smoothly went down. then most likely this transfer was in order to sell coins, although there was news in the network that these bitcoins were transferred to the balance of the huobi exchange

On 1/6/2020 at 5:19 PM, iloveyobit said:

If you have a little knowledge in this field, everyone here knows that whales and market makers are the ones who control the price of bitcoin most of the time, this field is manipulative.

Oh I am not that really knowledgeable about those kind of things, I really don't spend my time here in crypto because I am still studying for school and also it's enough for me that I am earning. I know it's still important to know things like that because it can help me soon.

13 minutes ago, suzuya said:

Oh I am not that really knowledgeable about those kind of things, I really don't spend my time here in crypto because I am still studying for school and also it's enough for me that I am earning. I know it's still important to know things like that because it can help me soon.

I also have your own case, I have my studies at the university and this forum is just an additional income that helps me in my daily life and I do not rely on it mainly , have a nice day .

Yes this kind of accident happened so much time and also happen in future but that is very big amount 1.3 billion money was go unknown wallet. Actually we have no true idea about this kind of accident why this is happen?

2 minutes ago, Renz08 said:

Owner of this much bitcoin is surely a whale. Moving of this bitcoin to another wallet will surely alert somebody. This may cause fluctuation on bitcoin prices. It is a good news and a bad news.

well i think you only see the dark but to me the bright side is that there is still much attention on bitcoin and the whales havent lost faith in bitcoin yet so we will be going up indeed.

In September 6, 2019, about 0.5 of all BTC in the internet, have been moved to unknowing wallet, it's not a small amount its 95000 BTC, in dollar, worth more than $ 1 billion, and this make the user of this portfolio, the owner of the richest Bitcoin wallet. for me i think only Exchange can have this amount of BTC, especiale if we know that one of the new platform "Bakkt" have open the doors for users to send thier BTC

So many time BTC will send to the unknown wallet but no one know that which person will use this wallet because i saw some report on twitter that from the big exchanges peoples are regularly send the coins to the unknown wallet and the exchanges are regularly comes down because of this transactions.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it could be an exchange whom have such a big amount of bitcoin. What a richest person he is who have 95000 bitcoins.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:56 AM, redamoun said:

"Bakkt" have open the doors for users to send thier BTC

It's possible, and more likely to be the case. Exchanges often hold the largest sums of Bitcoin wallets ever existing in the platform today, and it does make sense since they are the main sources of Bitcoin for trades to happen.