Incomplete payment for post anyone experience this? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Incomplete payment for post anyone experience this?

This is a rather strange problem. I myself have never experienced this problem, thankfully and i hope that you were able to solve the problem and that you are now getting fully rewarded. The only thing that i can think of for partial rewards is negative ratings on posts, or posts being deleted, however you seem to be receiving a lot of positive ratings, showing how good your posts are. Therefore i think that this is perhaps an error, and hopefully it is resolved and you are rewarded and compensated fairly. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

4 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

thankfully and i hope that you were able to solve the problem and that you are now getting fully rewarded. The only thing that i can think of for partial rewards is negative ratings on posts, or posts being deleted, however you seem to be receiving a lot of positive ratings, showing how good your posts are

Actually I have reach the report and the problem is resolved. The main reason for why this happened was due to delete of post which does not get effect to the yobit account.

Dear friend, you should review the forum's rules. Perhaps you have exceeded the daily limit. Compliance with the rules of the forum is an essential and important part of continuing the work in the forum. I wish you success

• +2 1

I believe deleted post is still a thing in this forum, the payment are set for week, we don't have a chances to fill of the our post is completely accepted or not. We are only limited to have 20 posts per day and we cannot be sure if these 20 posts will be accepted or can be paid.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, mhmd7 said:

think that a lot of posts are deleted for you so they do not give you, but this is really a problem. I hope that it will be resolved as soon as possible.

@mhmd7  the issue is resolved mate I was also suprise why I couldn't receive payment after a daily post. But I send a report massage to the moderators and they have resolved the problem.

5 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

We are only limited to have 20 posts per day and we cannot be sure if these 20 posts will be accepted or can be paid.

Yes we are limited to Maximum of 20post and I learn that some members were able to receive payments of about 40 to 50post paid.

1 minute ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes we are limited to Maximum of 20post and I learn that some members were able to receive payments of about 40 to 50post paid

I read on the new payment system as long as you complete giving 50 reactions, your post will be double as well so the payment you will receive will also double, i think one of your daily post, they only paid some of your post. 

• +3 1

13 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

I read on the new payment system as long as you complete giving 50 reactions, your post will be double as well so the payment you will receive will also double, i think one of your daily post, they only paid some of your post. 

I don't think that is what I learn about I also make posts above 20 and still receive the payments not regarding to the rating payments because I give my 50ratings and I don't receive double payments.Screenshot_20200810-124410.png.8baa60807dabe995324655387d06cac5.png

You can see from my payments a proof of what I mean.

Edited by Babubu609

It happened to me when it was first launched and I complained, I was made to know by some members that it was because of over payment in some days when I made more than 20 posts, so they were just balanced. Then recently, it happened again 

1489031428_Screenshot_20200812-1126002.png.8036ce3b2a13de381ec931b21141c6bf.png

As you can see in one the above, I made 12 posts and I was paid talk token for 9 initially and it increased to eleven, I don't know what this problem is particularly but I want to see if it persists so I can contact the admins for support.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This actually looks somehow because I know you as a good contributor to this great forum but from my own point of view I think to avoid this type of problem only make the 20 posts we are recommended to do daily in sections like begginers, cryptoworld,exchanges,coin/token and about forum section because they are the ones I know you receive payment when you make post in them and mind you that there are some certain sections that you will not receive payment if you post in them.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is sad and very pathetic mate, it's not easy to work hard expecting good outcome to come out of it but at the end to see half rewards. To me I think no one is in best position to explain accurately the cause of this half payment.

I will advice you to direct your complain to the appropriate channel for proper, clear and vivid explanation. We look forward to get more clarification too, as we do learn a lots of useful things through your postings.

• +1 1

On 8/13/2020 at 7:26 AM, Guru2050 said:

We look forward to get more clarification too, as we do learn a lots of useful things through your postings.

it's really sad when we worked and not get paid I hope this should be a technical problem and can be solved if he forward his problem to the moderators.

Brother you share a nice knowledge about this issue. I hope this issue will goes in notice to the crypto team and soon you will see that your issue will be solved. 

This issue accure due to deletion of your posts. 

• +1 1

It is very strange that you made 52 post in one day and got payment of only 12 post. I think you should contact with admin of page. I didn't get experience of such things.

I also suffer from the same problem

The calculated posts that I earn are only equal to half of my posts or a little more

I did not understand the idea with which posts are calculated

I am sad to hear that another person has the same problem

• +1 1

On 8/1/2020 at 12:09 AM, Babubu609 said:

As a new member and to the way on how the forum payments works. Is for you to make 100 unique posts. Immediately after completing 100 post your payments starts from 101.

Yes that's true mate and in addition, there's a tendency that you will post more than 100 just to accomplish this 100 post requirement because there's a tendency that you will experienced to be deleted some post when you're completing the 100 requirement post.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

there's a tendency that you will post more than 100 just to accomplish this 100 post requirement because there's a tendency that you will experienced to be deleted

That is true even now we still experienced the delete of post which is quite not visible to anyone. Some users complain that after the completion of there 100 posts they still experienced some delete of post.

On 8/29/2020 at 3:59 PM, SilverF said:

, in my case there are only one or two posts that are not counted, but sometimes the AVG goes negative, I mean someone gives me two negative points in reputation, and immediately it goes to -0

Yes mate I have same problem and just as you said the Avg goes negative immediately when you receive a negative reputations and this oftens occur when the number of reputations you have altogether divide post.

I also experience this problem of incomplete payment of post but I think those post that were not paid for were deleted by the moderators for not been useful or the topic you reply on were deleted before the payment day.

Edited by Marks33

BetFury                                                    

A large percentage of members are exposed to the same problem. It seems that there are two possibilities. Either you take negative reputations because of one of the members, or the management believes that your participation is not worth paying, but it happens to everyone and I sometimes do not get paid permanently if I do not complete 20 daily posts.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Sometimes I also get this type of problem and end up receiving less than what i posted in the forum but i have now come to notice that when a topic you made post into is deleted or post you made receive a negative rating before the 7 days which we usually get our payment then you won't receive payment for that post that was deleted.

Edited by Solex
Error correction
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

According to my reading of many of your articles and posts, I think that they are very good and corrupt and deserve the positive points only. I think that you should communicate with one of the supervisors and submit a complaint about this sad matter and we hope that you will find a solution quickly.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

On 8/22/2020 at 6:52 AM, Babubu609 said:

That is true even now we still experienced the delete of post which is quite not visible to anyone. Some users complain that after the completion of there 100 posts they still experienced some delete of post.

Yes my friend that is true and i think basically some people hardly differentiate between spam topics and good ones which is the reason why some people lose there post even in my process of completing there 100 post because the moderators delete any spam topics they see in the forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

Yes my friend that is true and i think basically some people hardly differentiate between spam topics and good ones which is the reason

Yes I may agree with you because the devs are working hard day by day to make things stable but when topics are deleted or our post it still affects us.

On 9/12/2020 at 7:27 PM, Babubu609 said:

Yes I may agree with you because the devs are working hard day by day to make things stable but when topics are deleted or our post it still affects us.

And the administration block now say we cannot get paid unless we make good post and earned a (+) rating in each of our post before we can be verified as earners which is why we all need to improve our writing quality in posting.

• +1 3
  • +4 1