A minimum price of TALK token should be fixed - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

A minimum price of TALK token should be fixed

Keeping the price of this currency fixed is a good idea, in addition to using it for other features and works on the Yobit platform, such as publicity  it will benefit the members.

• +1 1

This feature will save many if it is applied. It is better to set a fixed price for two weeks, for example, so that members can study the procedures that must be followed regarding their buying and selling operations, otherwise the continuous sale will return the new currency to zero.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm agree with you friends that a fixed price will help the members earn a standard profit. It can be stable to know what we will earn, but I am here for learn too and I do not mind if price is very low. What I learn will be worth more.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Your idea is acceptable and I think it will be good to keep the price of the currency, but until this time we do not know anything about the price at which the currency will start, it is very likely that its price will be more than 100 satoshi and frankly I have great hope about this currency and when I start trading I will never think of selling All the currencies that I owned

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/27/2020 at 10:27 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

We know that just after some more days the trading of TALK token will be started.But i am really concerned about it.First of all,so many people will sell their TALK tokens in lower and lower price without even thinking.Moreover,TALK investment plan in yobit investbox can effect it's price greatly.So as a result,we may not get enough price of TALK.

So i think the authority should do something about it.I have seen a feature in so many exchange and in so many coin's trading that there's a minimum asking price of a coin.I think if this feature get added in TALK token's trading,it will help largely to not let it price to go too down.And we all the member of cryptotalk will be much benifited from it.

I think if the minimum asking price is fixed to 0.00000100 BTC(100 satoshi) or something around it,that will be perfect for all.

And we all need to be more patient about it and do not sell our TALK in lower price.

Then i can hope TALK will reach to the moon.

Write down whether you want this feature or not.If yes,then what should be the minimum asking price according to you?

I think the price of talk token should start with very low price in order for people to sell it with best prices, but if it will start with high prices, people would start to sell it with any price all is to receive his earnings to btc and not investing in talk token. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/27/2020 at 4:26 PM, Moaz said:

I totally agree with you, and I hope the team responsible for the forum will work on your suggestion and set a minimum limit 100 satoshi for TALK when trading starts on September 1 so that the price of TALK does not decrease dramatically. For me, I hope the price of TALK 500 Satoshi is on the least

I do not think so, talk token is a new coin, its trading will begin this month. We should on my wait to know what will actually happen. But let us be assured that more matters what happen, this token will really favor us. But fixing the price is not certain. 

12 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I think the price of talk token should start with very low price in order for people to sell it with best prices, but if it will start with high prices, people would start to sell it with any price all is to receive his earnings to btc and not investing in talk token. 

Strange how you think. And what makes you think the price will rise if it initial starts very low? You are actually saying, to get investors for talk token, it should go for a penny? What do you think of people who have invested time in the forum to make some of these tokens? Seriously, I don't see any logic in your view.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I though hought that the price should  be more flexible  that will be the easy way to make more money on it, as even if the rice goeas to 1$ you will be earning 20$ a day.

On 7/27/2020 at 10:47 PM, Zaino34 said:

It cannot be predicted, the price may be high or low and 100 Satoshi as a start is considered good and may increase in price over time, multiplying that

We none need to worry about it because the forum authorities will fix the minimum price of talk token which is perfect for our daily activity like first  campaign.. Also we should not think that the talk token price will be much high becuase talk token has no project token which will be listed in binance except List in yobit platform.. Hope you understand                  

• +2 1

Talk token price will be as good as satoshi and the trading will be start in September and hope the price will be 500 satoshi it can be more than 500 we hope and we will be really happy when the price we know I'm really waiting of that day .

• +3 1

On 7/27/2020 at 9:27 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

We know that just after some more days the trading of TALK token will be started.But i am really concerned about it.First of all,so many people will sell their TALK tokens in lower and lower price without even thinking.Moreover,TALK investment plan in yobit investbox can effect it's price greatly.So as a result,we may not get enough price of TALK.

So i think the authority should do something about it.I have seen a feature in so many exchange and in so many coin's trading that there's a minimum asking price of a coin.I think if this feature get added in TALK token's trading,it will help largely to not let it price to go too down.And we all the member of cryptotalk will be much benifited from it.

I think if the minimum asking price is fixed to 0.00000100 BTC(100 satoshi) or something around it,that will be perfect for all.

And we all need to be more patient about it and do not sell our TALK in lower price.

Write down whether you want this feature or not.If yes,then what should be the minimum asking price according to you?

I agree that it would be better that TALK token have fixed price, but you can not ask member to not sell their TALK tokens. And I was think about that too, that when TALK be on market what will be with price because members get a lot of TALK tokens for this time without BTC payments.

Good thing is that TALK token have other purposes too, like for example if someone want to advertises on forum must to pay with TALK which can be good for price.

In any case we will see what will happen. :classic_wink:

• +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 7/27/2020 at 10:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Good idea, 100 sat's its not bad price. But we never know, maybe the price can be higher or lower than that amount! We only have few days and we will know everything, patience is key in this case. 

But the crypto team extends the launch date to 15 october and also opened their old payment system this is a good idea for all of us using crypto talk with heart fully  .

On 7/27/2020 at 12:27 PM, Jami273 said:

I also think that price should be round about 100 stoahi. I think listing of talk token in yobit investbox will effect more because history says that which token listed on investbox lead to zero trading volume. 

• Useful or interesting 2

On 7/27/2020 at 10:27 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

The price of talk token should become surprise because if the price will be fixed at this time, this would make people to panic and when they reach certain amount, they can stop posting and relax waiting for trade to be opened.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 8/30/2020 at 1:48 AM, iloveyobit said:

Keeping the price of this currency fixed is a good idea, in addition to using it for other features and works on the Yobit platform, such as publicity  it will benefit the members.

it would be an impossible task, the price will be decided by supply and demand and from what I see there were many people with talk tokens but in the last few months many members of the forum have given up and this will mean that there are few people who will sell their talk tokens, the question now who will buy talk tokens

12 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

it would be an impossible task, the price will be decided by supply and demand and from what I see there were many people with talk tokens but in the last few months many members of the forum have given up and this will mean that there are few people who will sell their talk tokens, the question now who will buy talk tokens

maybe ur opinion can be true about the price of the token , but dont forget too , many members are still getting big numbers of the token everyday and this wont the price at all , thats my opinion.

On 7/27/2020 at 8:27 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

I think it is not our duty to determine how much per token will cost and we don't know in which coin we are to trade our token, let just wait for the opening date we just hope the talk token will be traded at a high price.

I did not know anything about this talk token. Thanks to this post now I am able to understand the concept more. I see that talk token is related to the payment mechanism. And I believe that a minimum price should be fixed for each talk token so that the uses would be paid reasonably.

• +2 2

I agree that with a fixed price it will be better for all and we can have better chance of getting a good price for supporting and making good posts here. There is need for a buy wall that I've seen in exchanges for some coins and support for the coin by exchange and buyers but also maybe us too we can buy if price goes very low and help the token too.

• +3 1

@KURTAULI You really have a good point there, its possible to have talk token but the worst would be to have a talk token that all in all falls and dies off, that would be the worst, if it stabilizes anywhere between 200-1000 satoshis then we are better off thats why it important we take care of the coin , that remains the number 1 priority , we need to use the coin perfectly in use of how to balance everything.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I will likely go with those who suggested that the value of talk token is more then 100 satoshi or more due to composition. The new talk token when it is starts trading in 15 October. 

• +2 1

@iloveyobit

It is because I see that there are many people who are receiving a lot of talk tokens and the amount of time that many people have had to accumulate many talk talk tokens that I think we will see a very low price, maybe it will be a low price of 50 satoshi. remember that the price will be determined by supply and demand, if there is no demand the price will be very low, I still don't know what the administration plan is, but I'm very curious

But if this happens then everyone will make sell orders at 100 talk and there will be millions of tokens there we could never sell. Are we sure that there will be buyers of this token? I have not done research but perhaps I should. 100 satoshi will be a lot and there will be staked a lot of bitcoins in total there.

• -1 1

also I am completely in agreement with the launch / listing of the token talk on the yobit exchange a minimum value should be established from which to start with the various transactions, trade so that users can regulate themselves first and perhaps create their own strategy