A minimum price of TALK token should be fixed - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

A minimum price of TALK token should be fixed

On 9/11/2020 at 11:00 PM, malik6314193 said:

I also think that price should be round about 100 stoahi. I think listing of talk token in yobit investbox will effect more because history says that which token listed on investbox lead to zero trading volume. 

Yes that is true i see first yoda then dice coin and so many coins lists on yobit and then go to lowest value but i think talk token not go such lowest situation because when we sell our talk then crypto talk buy these to give us these for daily earning . If any one agree with me .

we cannot predict the price of TALK tokens just the Market decide about the price many publicity are given for that token, In future the price can be double so let wait and see what is going to happen.

it's good idea @Jami273 to add limit minimum price in trading, especially coins for yobit owner.
for me i see crypto talk pay good amount from  others, so what ever the price of talk, i know that we get good earning.
about the decrease of talk coin price, i think that there are many investors waiting the start of trading to buy  this coin and invest with it in investbox, so i see that it can increase in the next days day after all crypto talk users sell his coins.

• +1 1

i don't think thiss is needed , it is better to let the market speak by itself , and since the payment will be in TALK tokens , i am sure yobit  team have a plan to keep the price stable or at least to increase it again if it goes low because they spent a lot of money on it and if the price fallen and never increased again members will quit the forum 

by saying all of that which the platform know about it we can know that everything must be planned 

• +3 1

4 hours ago, yato987 said:

i don't think thiss is needed , it is better to let the market speak by itself , and since the payment will be in TALK tokens , i am sure yobit  team have a plan to keep the price stable or at least to increase it again if it goes low because they spent a lot of money on it and if the price fallen and never increased again members will quit the forum 

by saying all of that which the platform know about it we can know that everything must be planned 

@yato987 you are right my friend... Because the technical team work hard to improve the value of token so we just need to focus on our daily activity that must be helpful for each other.. Often think about payment can lead us to break the forum rule so never think about it because our forum never cheat with us so we can be careful that they will give us Enough payment for our hard   work Everyday..                    

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/27/2020 at 9:27 AM, Jami273 said:

And we all need to be more patient about it and do not sell our TALK in lower price.

Then i can hope TALK will reach to the moon.

That's a great suggestion you have given in your topic and as you said we really need not to rush on selling these tokens at low price when trading on them starts because we can miss a lot when the price increases or rise and it would be a great idea to wait a bit before starting to sell them.

I am started earning my first talk and only receive for reactions I give for a week now but I will earn some more beacuse I have to wait for a week to start watching the payments. I hope price will be a lot higher and perhaps 100 satoshi will be great too but I think this forum will become a central point for crypto discussions and it wll have a very bright future.

I believe that a minimum price should be set for each task token so that uses can be reasonably paid.  Will have more impact because history has said that tokens listed in the Investbox lead to zero trading volume.

There is no platform that proves the price of the currency at a certain level because this enters into supply and demand and is considered manipulation. Doing such a matter is completely excluded and unprofessional.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am agree with you friends that a fixed price will help the members earn a standard profit. It can be stable to know what we will earn, but I am here for learn too and I do not mind if price is very low. What I learn will be worth more.

I have another suggestion to allow only a small amount of talk tokens to be sold. A maximum of 500 talk tokens every day. This will make the price hold and we can also all sell for 50000 satoshi this way as the price it will be easier to hold 100 satoshi without a lot of selling pressure. So I suggest a maximum on everyones sell ability for every day.

On 7/27/2020 at 1:27 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

We know that just after some more days the trading of TALK token will be started.But i am really concerned about it.First of all,so many people will sell their TALK tokens in lower and lower price without even thinking.Moreover,TALK investment plan in yobit investbox can effect it's price greatly.So as a result,we may not get enough price of TALK.

So i think the authority should do something about it.I have seen a feature in so many exchange and in so many coin's trading that there's a minimum asking price of a coin.I think if this feature get added in TALK token's trading,it will help largely to not let it price to go too down.And we all the member of cryptotalk will be much benifited from it.

I think if the minimum asking price is fixed to 0.00000100 BTC(100 satoshi) or something around it,that will be perfect for all.

And we all need to be more patient about it and do not sell our TALK in lower price.

Write down whether you want this feature or not.If yes,then what should be the minimum asking price according to you?

Thank you so much for sharing such useful information among our newcomers.  And we don't get enough useful information from different people. From your content we went a little further in crypto because we new ones in crypto went one step further through your post.  Thank you very much.

Let's remember that the TALK token is just that; a token or coin and its price will vary according to the fluidity of your business in Yobit. In this case, it is each one's criteria whether to sell or not, that being given a fixed price could be counterproductive, since just as it goes down it could go up at some point.

I think the issue here is not even the price, but the use of this token in the real world. If it is demanded by the market, or if Talk token holders have any advantages, then the price will be good.

On 7/27/2020 at 10:27 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

We know that just after some more days the trading of TALK token will be started.But i am really concerned about it.First of all,so many people will sell their TALK tokens in lower and lower price without even thinking.Moreover,TALK investment plan in yobit investbox can effect it's price greatly.So as a result,we may not get enough price of TALK.

So i think the authority should do something about it.I have seen a feature in so many exchange and in so many coin's trading that there's a minimum asking price of a coin.I think if this feature get added in TALK token's trading,it will help largely to not let it price to go too down.And we all the member of cryptotalk will be much benifited from it.

I think if the minimum asking price is fixed to 0.00000100 BTC(100 satoshi) or something around it,that will be perfect for all.

Write down whether you want this feature or not.If yes,then what should be the minimum asking price according to you?

If you and the talk token owners doesnt sell at dip price, and if there is demands to purchase talk token then price will go up shortly. But who is gonna to what with the talk token?

• +3 1

You are absolutely right, people will start exchanging token TALK for their preferred currency and open more supply than demand and that will make the currency worthless.

I think that the cost of the token should benefit and have a sale price that allows to see the results expected by users, everything is a matter of waiting for it to go on the market, from what I have read it still does not go on the market, so we will be in expectation although in my case I still will not know the change since there are a few days left until its departure, if I am not mistaken, I read that it was October 15 of this year

• +1 1

I think there will be a special price for it, and I also think it will rise because it will be a currency for the biopet as well, and it is used for several things, including buying and selling
Supply and demand will control its price, and I think it will be successful. I hope everyone will profit from it, even if the number that he can trade with again. Good luck for everyone in collecting the currency and we are all waiting for the day when trading opens.

• +1 1

This is a good idea and this is why we all have to play our part to make this currency become more valuable as it will help us to earn more on this forum and thereby we should all hold our talk tokens and let's not sell them.

• +1 1

In addition to support your your motion i h recommend the forum admins should work hard to look in to this before releasing the talk on trade because we waited enough just to let them put everything in accordance.

• +1 1

Not yet nothing has been announced for trading of talktokens to begin. I am eagerly looking forward for it. I also hope that some minimum price should be set on the talktokens so that it would be really profitable for all the users. Hopefully the trading would start soon and a a reasonable payment would be given for each talk talk token.

I think the price should be atleast one cent so that each person can get at least two dollars per day and never miss the opportunity to make the world more powerful and such things.

Talk token would obviously have a Future as long as the Crypto talk forum still continues running as the price of the talk token would be affected as how it's trades on the yobit exchange, as that how we can gradually be on the lookout on how the price improves

This is true my friend. We must be very patient when opening a trade for the symbol TALK because this will help us maintain its price and protect it from deterioration and extreme decline.

Judging your mind, we must cooperate in order to be able to collect good profits

• +1 2