Crypto talk in your device homepage! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Crypto talk in your device homepage!

Yes my friend I also did this

It is very convenient to enter the forum

Desktop shortcut

• -4 2
  • -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I think I will add cryptotalk to my mobile as I have some time off home and I I might be better to take advantage of my idle time with the forum. Thanks for the tip, it will certainly save us a few more seconds.

• +1 6
  • +2 2

Thanks to share this information how to bring any website in our home page, I think most of android users know this feature but who really don't no this feature then this topic useful for those members,but I don't like to see this forum like a app in my mobile so I didn't do this.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 4

Yes mate, you can add in home screen the cryptotalk to easily open the page. This will help you to not consume more time searching for it. I hope there is a mobile app for Cryptotalk to easily work in our mobile phones. 

• +1 5
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Smart idea to create a Cryptotalk shortcut on your home screen to access it easily😊. Looking like you are teaching this method for default Chrome browser on your smartphone, right? You can apply this feature easily on most of smartphone based browsers like Opera, Samsung default browser,Brave browser, etc.

• +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

I really like your all comments, If you bring Crypto to your device's homepage in this way, you will save some time. Those who like to save time, those guys can try it. If we can save even a little bit of time through a small task, it's not bad. Thanks to everyone for understanding the importance of my post. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

Helo friend, not to cryptotack in our home page but cryptotack minimize in our chrome browser so it's easy to reuse our cryptotack page open easily then work fast and save our time. 

• +1 2

I did this a few months ago and put a forum CryptoTalk on the Mobily home page, knowing that I do not use the mobile a lot while working in the forum because I prefer to work on my PC

• +1 1
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, sayems said:

You can bring it to the home page of your device tomorrow by following the procedure given by me. This will make it more convenient for you to enter the stingy forum. This method has seemed very effective to me, be sure to let me know how you feel.  If you want not only crypto talk, you can bring yobit or all the other forums to your device's homepage. I have attached a file for your understanding. 

PicsArt_07-26-03.00.34.jpg

I have been using this platform in laptop but I want to use it in mobile because using mobile is more comfortable for me. If I login with multiple devices, will it create problem?

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Indeed my friend, Setting this forum to our device and making it in our homepage will be helpful for us and to save us some time when we want to enter to this forum because its more faster like we are doing usually like we go to internet search for the site but instead of doing that making it into our homepage will save us a lot of time.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

That's good one thanks for sharing this experience with us, adding cryptotalk and yobit link to home screen just as illustrated makes them easily accessible in your phones and is by directly given utmost priority

• +1 1
  • +2 1

20 hours ago, Izeal said:

I have been using this platform in laptop but I want to use it in mobile because using mobile is more comfortable for me. If I login with multiple devices, will it create problem?

No mate. Its not a big deal if you gonna use your acc in any device. You can use your account as long its connected in one internet. Creating a new account to the same device is prohibited, you might get banned for multiple accounts. Anyway, I found out that its better doing Cryptotalk in desktop or laptops better than using mobile. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

On 7/26/2020 at 3:08 PM, sayems said:

You can bring it to the home page of your device tomorrow by following the procedure given by me. This will make it more convenient for you to enter the stingy forum. This method has seemed very effective to me, be sure to let me know how you feel.  If you want not only crypto talk, you can bring yobit or all the other forums to your device's homepage. I have attached a file for your understanding. 

PicsArt_07-26-03.00.34.jpg

I know about it before and i have saved THIS system team too but i prefer to open it much from my chorom home page because its most wonder for me... By the way,you have find out good option for someone who easily can open cryptotalk just by one click.. Thank you❤   

• +2 1

Yes, this is a way to facilitate quick access to this forum, especially as we log in to the forum on a daily basis.
I wish to activate notifications through cookies so that we get notifications instantly.

To be honest i try not to use the forum on my mobile device as i have noticed that it is a bit harder to make use of it on my phone than it is on my laptop and desktop. However i have done a similar thing in that i bookmarked the site and i put it as a pin on my new tab page, so that i can easily access the forum once i start up my browser. It would be nice if in the future the forum was developed into an official app for mobiles and windows, and this will be a great way to use it and to get notifications as well. 

• +1 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

well thats a good feature and it works well for so many people so lets keep on trying hard because in the end we are suppose to really be close to it, anything that happens , updates everything ends up to be something beautiful to us that option is a good add up

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Google has one feature that if we continuously surf on a particular website then it automatically bring that website to the homepage. And as Crypto Talker I always use this website it's quite obvious that it will be in my quick tab. But this post will be helpful for those who don't have cryptotalk in their quick tab.

• +2 3

I knew about things but I never tried it for no reason, I just feel like it won't help me if I do that thing. I can access my crypto talk account even though I use it using google in my device. 

• Useful or interesting 2

That is very good because it will be simple for any member who uses the forum in mobile device. But i believe in the future there would be more updates and even an official mobile app.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The mother really makes it easy for everyone to log in to the site, but I think that there is a large percentage of people using the site from a computer. I think that this feature does not help them

• +1 4
  • +2 2

It was very hard for me to visit the forum by using mobile phone because all that time i didn't know about that. Thank you so much, though for now a, using compute. But i can follow those steps anytime when i need to use a mobile.

• +2 2

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

That is very good because it will be simple for any member who uses the forum in mobile device. But i believe in the future there would be more updates and even an official mobile app.

My surprises will never end with cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is still in process of advancing and there is great hope for expecting an application create for cryptotalk.

On 8/8/2020 at 6:18 PM, Moontong said:

I knew about things but I never tried it for no reason, I just feel like it won't help me if I do that thing. I can access my crypto talk account even though I use it using google in my device. 

It will help you easily access to the homepage of the crypotalk if the link you use in the shortcut is just the homepage. Or you can set it in your profile or in the beginners section. Do that mate and have an easily access to the forum.

• +2 1

BetFury