Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

On 7/25/2020 at 7:17 PM, kitekite24 said:

Indeed, I agree to this content that you made my friend. I am waiting for those new things that the other members will post for us beginners here to learn something new that we can apply in our journey here but I also gave advice for the members that I think I can help them with my experience. This is a good motivation for all of us here I hope the other members will see this.

That's good. I'm glad that you're really motivated to learn here that's why continue reading and learning something new because I know you can use those knowledge you've learned from here in the future. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Sharing is caring. That's what I always saying. In this platform, sharing is the best weapon for us to learn in this forum. By sharing knowledge one by one, to anyone is very important. If others refuse to share knowledge he/she must be selfish and just want to learn from their selves. Let's not be selfish, and share everything you know to all we grow. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This post is very powerful and is not just applicable to this forum but in life in general. The success that we have and the lessons that we have learnt should be passed on to other people so that we can contribute to their knowledge as well. Chances are that our success was brought about by the knowledge that we gained from another person, and hence it is a moral obligation to pass on that information to others as well and the knowledge that you were able to obtain. This is the best way to ensure success in others and to improve economic and social standings of a nation. 

Edited by BrolySSJ
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 8/16/2020 at 5:30 PM, Malcolm said:

Agree with you mate, we have to help each other collaborate to improve our knowledge and this forum by creating beneficial posts and sharing good information to each other which will help us together

Not only by create useful topic friend but YOU need to be strict About this forum rule so that you also obey the rule    and force other too obey the rule.. Like if you see any spammer here who make this forum like trash by posting useless contents or copy other then you should report about them..we also need to do much contribution for this forum.. ❤                 

• Useful or interesting 3

On 7/26/2020 at 12:55 AM, Tunuu said:

I am also agree with you. Team work always gives good results, there are many things that are hard to complete them by our own. But we can easily complete them when we will combine a large power by working as a team.

Well said, it's better to work when you are with other people because they will help you to complete your job and finish it easily. Just like in this forum we should be as one sharing and gaining knowledge.

• +3 1

On 7/26/2020 at 12:55 AM, Tunuu said:

I am also agree with you. Team work always gives good results, there are many things that are hard to complete them by our own. But we can easily complete them when we will combine a large power by working as a team.

That is right my friend. Doing things in our own without any help of others is hard but when we started to do things with the help of the other and forming a team it would be easy for us to do the job no matter how hard it is because you work together, sharing you thoughts and supporting each other would make any work easy. So, I strongly suggest if anyone who find their works hard as for some people help or star to create a team.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 7/25/2020 at 3:18 AM, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

We have different perspective in life. Some of us likes having a supporting person behind their back and some of us is not.  But then learning is continuos and it will never stop. No one can stop, unless you denied to learn new things. I think the effective learning is teaching or sharing information to somebody of what ideas you have. It will benefited to the both of you. Cause she gain new learnings coming from you. And for yourself, you will be more specific and emphasize on every detail of information that you will share. Then you will clearly understand critically of the ideas you had.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Whenever we are in the cryptotalk platform we should remember that we have some duties toward it. Firstly we should always report any irrelevant post in the platform. Also we should try to make good post so that the quality of our platform will increase. And give rating appropriately to everyone

• +2 1

Team work is very important in order to exchange knowledge, without friends in this forum and friends on some other sites, I would not know anything about the world of crypto.

• +2 1

I agree that working together brings better results. We do not need to compete but we can have healthy conversations in the forum and respond to each other comments by being polite and help with our knowledge. This is the part of teaming up and working together means a lot.

sharing our experiences with each other presents one of the main reasons of what this forum was made for , even if you thing your experience is simple and a lot of people know it you can also finds a person or 2 that don't know about it and can learn it from you

• +1 2

Team work is always successful and sharing with one another will help each others to learn new ways of earning. And this forum is playing important role in this team work. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Very important that we are all a team together and work for the better forum we can have. We can all as a beginner like me and old members try to make this forum great and this way the profit of all will be for everyone equally distributed. I feel that the talk token is this direction and we have to make this happen.

• +2 1

few people are on here to gain knowledge while the rest are here for the payments, I think people are missing out on how much they can learn from the OG's of crypto on this platform.

• +2 1

It is proven that working together brings better results so it will be a lot better to work as a team and not everyone for himself. We know something and tell it to all it will give us some things too when others do the same. This is sharing knowledge and making it work.

• +2 2

Here in the the forum we can't learn by ourselves. We learn by reading others members' posts. We should also share the information we have about the forum so that other members can also learn about it. All in all if we work together we can achieve success. 

• +3 1

I totally agree with that we should we cannot achieve anything without others so have share ideas as much as possible so can everyone else benefit 

When a new member joins this forum, he or she doesn't know what to do on this forum and how effectively work on this forum. So they need the guidance of seniors. So seniors must share their knowledge and experience. And members who experienced in freelancing, writing, trading, investment its must share their knowledge with others instead of constrict skills to themselves due to jealousy or other factor. We should support each other on this forum and guide each other to make this forum a better place to work. Give me a like if you like my post.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I am agree with your post. There are some problems we cant solve alone so we need such a cooperative team for solution. We are working here like a family. When any new member join this forum, they saw the post of experienced and well minded peoples. They learns many thing through this post. They learn how to do trading, how to control on emotion, thats a team work. We always help our jonior here thats a team work. So without team its very difficult to become a successful person. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Thats the way its suppose to be , we need to work together in this forum and be able to understand everything working perfectly, we need to really define the work we do perfectly to avoid making mistakes that are costly that is how e need to read everything.

Live together and converse with every article and that would be perfect for us in a good. we need to treat each other with perfect working principle.

• +1 1

I agree that a team is important. Team work can achieve so many that a single person is impossible. The problem is that some member even some that answered to this post do not understand what this means.

It is not teamwork to give like for like and follow for follow or to make a small comment of no importance and hope your friends like it.

What it is is we get better by emulating what our co-worker does. Or in this case the other members. So to make a better job we have to improve ourselves to the point our friends in this forum are. For this we have to correct our mistakes. For example I see people constantly starting a sentence with a small letter. Why you are doing this? This makes you look very bad. In school you are taught how to write. You don't use small letter but capital when you start a sentence. This is only one example of the people that are not working as a team.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Working together is good and helps a lot in terms of archiving success and it would be great if we can start working as a team in this forum helping one another as family members of this great forum and we were going to archive much success in crypto currency believe me.

• +2 1

I agree with your words my friend because team work can help you to gain more knowledge and information, with out friends it would be hard to know about the crypto world.

I always prefer team work over alone work because you can achieve huge success if you work as a team because I might have some knowledge which other members doesn't have and vice versa.

Yes i agree with you  We need the help of others to work in crypto.  We all have to work together. If we all work as a team, we can take crypto a long way.