Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

Very good and wonderful words,author! If you wrote it with your heart and in fact ,of course . What if it's just plain copyright ))

On 7/25/2020 at 1:18 AM, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

Yes, we do have one goal. Try to give useful information to new users or supplement the information that already exists. The author wrote everything on the shelves and clearly, I advise every newcomer to the forum to read this

I fully agree with you, teamwork is essential in the life of cryptotraders, you can create groups in blogs, online and social networks and there share ideas, exchange methods, study strategies, analyze results, exchanges, prices of the moment and much more . teamwork It is also a way to help those who are new and do not have much experience and help them to educate and train each time in the world of cryptocurrencies ... a hug

hello friend that is the attitude there and to get ahead learning and teaching about cryptocurrencies here we have a nice community and every day we get together more to grow more

I like that, your topic was magnific we can work like a team, I know that in this forum are many people with a lot of experience, I like to help to the crypto community so I will be here to sopport your quiestion I know many thing about forex, cryto, website and many thing I hope to learn together.

Excellent, of course, working as a team is the best since we can learn from each other and continue to improve every day the union with the force, teamwork is the best since in that way we all advance quickly and knowledge can be exchanged and for Of course you can learn a lot, it must also be taken into account that when teaching other people the person is not the only beneficiary in fact the person who teaches is the one who becomes more knowledgeable 

Working as  team is the best and rapid way to solve and issues over the crypto world, its become so much tough to solve any issues if we solve it individually, also helpful for the others members to learns if someone share their experience.

So many comments reiterating what was stated in this topic yet not really anyone sharing useful knowledge or experience! I was hoping to read things like "buy low, sell high" for a bad example of advice. lol. 

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

What do you mean by team work you mean we help each other if that it will be better because if you have knowledge so you will share with us and we will get from you and also if anyone need help so we will share to each other so all will work hard and no one will think about doing illegal here so that will be a great change in this forum..

I think that would be the ideal so we will all get more knowledge and help on issues that are difficult for us great proposal I join your project for making this forum a family is something that takes a lot of work but the result will be worth it all united by a The same purpose would greatly strengthen this forum and all of us who are in it congratulate you on your idea, I hope it materializes. greetings to all

some knowledge about crypto and other platforms like trading and to to grow with each other anf they can help each other

• +1 1

they can help each other by sharing their experience, working together as a team like you mentioned is a given

• +1 1

That's a good idea to work up together. If we share valuable information which are relevant to the cryptocurrencies then it will be easier to find ways.  If we work as a family or a team then we can share as much as possible informative posts. Through those posts we cam build an empire where we all will be able to know anything about crypto world. 

I believe the same, competition its insane in my opinion, we can get much more if we learn to work together, this is valid for evry life instance, if my knowledge in a specifig area is enough and well sustented and I decide to shere it with others, I will help to make life better for that people, same work for me in the areas where I'm weak. selfishness is a disease of the soul.

Of course, if my friend that is the idea, to help us grow together to be able to fulfill our goals here in the forum and in life, because without a doubt there is a lot of knowledge here that can be applied to many situations in our daily lives, greetings now keep fighting.

On 7/24/2020 at 7:18 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

I perfectly well agree with you. If not for the help of others I would have left this forum shortly after I got here. But they kept helping me out with the knowledge I needed. It's good for those who have gone ahead to not hesitate to answer questions beginners ask in the forum. We all start from somewhere. 

Cryptotalk platform is one of the best platforms that enables each user to help, support and bulid each other through knowledge and information sharing regarding cryptocurrencies and digital coins that are the new digital coins of the future. So the combined efforts of the users play a huge role in the overall development as well as improvement of this crypto talk platform.

No body can walk alone, if you want to move fast, do so with a group of other people and certainly in this place we need to really try as hard to make sure that we do help each other because we are making so many mistakes while a lone and soon it becomes very diffciult for us to really define what would be the right direction for you to go

On 7/24/2020 at 6:27 PM, jose julian monsalve said:

excelente palabras amigo, trabajaremos para tener un buen sistema, saludos 

Buenos días grupo!. Me sumo al mensaje, con buenos post, que traten temas interesantes para éste foro de principiantes, la comunidad se beneficiará y crecerá.

• -1 1

4 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

@Calvinpriva great topic from you mate!

I also have the same mentality and always try to learn while I can help the others.

I learned so much from you and other veteran members here and I look forward to keep learning.

We should be working as a team, a community so we can achieve our goals and help others achieve theirs!

Thanks again @eliottalderosn am glad to hear that you have learned a lot from me and from others as well. Working as a team is really good because we will always support each other and most of the time we will have the best results in anything that we are doing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Love your words dear. Work as a team can achieve more as compared to work alone. We all need to share basic and meaningful words with each other. Seniours need to help us at every point.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right that every member of this forum has experience and experiences in a field of cryptocurrencies or working on the Internet.  No matter how little this experience, you can be sure that someone on the forum needs the information you have.  Let us cooperate and sincerely share the information we have so that this forum becomes the real best place to learn and acquire new information.  I am proud to share the information and experiences that I have in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

Yea i think team work is needed in this space as it helps more people learn together, nobody will know everything and we share information to learn from each other

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Both hands are good then a "group work" and to cooperate, because the forum has different field members and their experiences are different, so each member shares their experiences with others, so learning this idea is really helpful, so don't be afraid to share and don't worry about what other members think when we post our experiences. , only to think that a small number of members have inspired our subject, that's enough for us.