Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

Yes, it is necessary for you to share your experiences and expertise in the field in which you work.  Because there is someone already on this forum who needs that information and experience that you have.  Let us be useful, learn and teach at the same time.  You share what you know, and so do I. We have built a hierarchy of integrated information.  I share everything I know on this forum and so be you.

• +3 1

Collaboration in this forum will be very helpful as it will make us to share ideas on this forum on how to improve the quality of the content that we post thereby increasing comprehension by everyone on the forum.

19 hours ago, George10 said:

Working together is good and helps a lot in terms of archiving success and it would be great if we can start working as a team in this forum helping one another as family members of this great forum and we were going to archive much success in crypto currency believe me.

@George10  we are already working here as a team my friend.. Dont you notice that almost in every topic, we tag each other to take help or our opinion but sometimes we wrong then our another member makes its correct.. I think so that we will be able to gain more knowledge in future plus makes this forum more good with reputation..               

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@George10  we are already working here as a team my friend.. Dont you notice that almost in every topic, we tag each other to take help or our opinion but sometimes we wrong then our another member makes its correct.. I think so that we will be able to gain more knowledge in future plus makes this forum more good with reputation..               

It's true mate we are a good team that does work together as we tag one another on our topics and it helps in terms of receiving correction from other members if an error has been made and this is great.

Well, this is the right thing to do mate because here we are doing some discussions and by that, we can help each other by exchanging some ideas and thoughts about to the given topic so that we can help each other.

Absolutely right, the purpose of the forum is to provide knowledge and clear the mistakes and difficulties of all members participants.

So if we work together we can share more and batter knowledge. Everyone should get benefit according to thier own approach. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/24/2020 at 8:18 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

There is a stings that says more heads is better than single head I know there are people here they are not only good interms of crypto related field but they are also good in order fields like enterprenureship and others they are always welcome here to show their skill and experience.

So if we work together we can share more and batter knowledge. Everyone must benefit according to their own methods. Others welcome here to show their skills and experiences here.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yea i think team work is needed in this space as it helps more people learn together, nobody will know everything and we share information to learn from each other.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

@Moira Jaa obviously mate , a group of member ( team) always acchive their goals in minimum amount of time as compared to work individually on any projects . we must Try to work jointly here ( I mean we can share good post , if someone have doubt we can easily solved it ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes, team work is much better than the single work. 

As a team we can learn new things from our team members and they will share their knowledge with us. But in a online platform we want to find out tursties first before becoming as a team. Team work will achieve more and more than a single persons work. 

• +1 2

Sharing your knowledge of crypto currency, freelancing, bitcoin mining etc with the beginners through creating useful topics can also lead to increase in your reputation and followers

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Team is always more impactful way to achieve your goal because in a team you will get different ideas and if your idea is not much effective then there will be someone who will correct it for the betterment of further work.

You are right working together is the key for a community ,a country and a nation to be successful.When I joined this forum,I only knew about Bitcoin .I gained some information from this forum through reading different topics and replies.Whenever I experienced a problem I asked members @Calvinpriva @Babubu609 , @Maaz sultan and many more and they helped me in learning information regarding this forum ,trading and many more.

So everyone keep doing this work ,this forum will flourish because of this unity among us.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Yes, you are correct. Team work is always better than individual work. I also support this idea. By team work we can help each other by correcting each others mistakes. And everyone will get knowledge by this, but according to their devotion.

I totally agree with you mate as nobody knows everything we all should cooperate with each other and help them in their problems. Thanks you very much. 

1 hour ago, Flying11Horse said:

You are right working together is the key for a community ,a country and a nation to be successful.When I joined this forum,I only knew about Bitcoin .I gained some information from this forum through reading different topics and replies.Whenever I experienced a problem I asked members @Calvinpriva @Babubu609 , @Maaz sultan and many more and they helped me in learning information regarding this forum ,trading and many more.

So everyone keep doing this work ,this forum will flourish because of this unity among us.

@Flying11Horse Thank you for appreciating our efforts. It's the responsibility of each member to support other members when they face any difficulties in this forum. So let's keep supporting each other all the time because by doing so, we will continue to build a better Cryptotalk forum.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In addition to your beautiful words .. There must be a section on the site for distinguished publications from which new experiences can be gained, and it should not remain lost among the publications that have a lower value .. Sometimes an important post is published in a wrong section and it is deleted .. Rather they move it To another correct section instead

• +3 1

I appreciate your all the advice. It's really necessary for the beginners in crypto,forex trading etc to get some advice from the  senior members. We can achieve highly as a team. Help people, it's the purest thing in humanity.

• +2 1

Yeah team work make a dream works. I'm here in the forum because I want to gain some knowledge about crypto and other platforms like trading, thankfully I have encountered some post regarding this matter. We need to teach each other like if you know this stuff and you have encounter a newbie asking for help the better to help the newbie.

My friends @Omranoura @Sp19a1ma002 @Raeess Sheharyar @Nafiaaaa79 @Cryptic thank you for agreeing with me, and i really appreciate all your replies.

Working together as a team is really good and it will give us good results, we are many members in this forum and everyone has different knowledge. So it's good to help each other!

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I believe that the basic thing that a forum is made for is fundamentally to work together to learn together and to to grow with each other.working together as a team like you mentioned is a given which we must do when we are in a forum like this.

10 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

You are right we are an strong community if any one have any problem just ask other mate , this forum is working because of us if we dont help each other then who help us and God help those who help themself , 

So keep binding to make an strong community .

well some people still wont ask since they might be to shy, so maybe a faq bot for the beginners wouldnt be that bad?

Could someone share their experience with virtual mining? Does it actualy work? By the way, how long does YoBit platform exist?

Edited by Sanctus Espiritus
grammar mistake