Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

Team work always bring the best results and the reason for forums is to create better terms for all participants by increasing knowledge, providing knowledge and correcting mistakes. We work together but the results will be different to everyone according to their approach.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

We really need each one here to share his experiences with us even if they are modest.. we should learn from the beginners and the experts at the same time! when we work together we will exchange our knowledge about this crypto world and each one who read our posts will learn from them too.. this is the team work in my opinion! thanks for sharing this useful post with us.. maybe it will encourage some members to share their experiences here..

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 10
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Indeed, I agree to this content that you made my friend. I am waiting for those new things that the other members will post for us beginners here to learn something new that we can apply in our journey here but I also gave advice for the members that I think I can help them with my experience. This is a good motivation for all of us here I hope the other members will see this.

• +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

41 minutes ago, kitekite24 said:

Indeed, I agree to this content that you made my friend. I am waiting for those new things that the other members will post for us beginners here to learn something new that we can apply in our journey here but I also gave advice for the members that I think I can help them with my experience. This is a good motivation for all of us here I hope the other members will see this.

We should not fully agree because we can not all work together as a team, the forum will favor quality posters more, while poor content posters could like be banned. Also giving reputation and working together, quality posters will normally work together. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

16 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

You are right that if we all try to give our best on This forum them we can learn a lot of thing which will be helpful for us in future but sometimes member dont want to spread Their knowledge and some do spam..i always try to submit good quality post which can be helpful for others and dont make any comment on those topic where i have no idea❤                 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I think this is really important as we can be able to understand what are the good things that work for all of us , then you really have to work as hard and be sure of the good idea is that we need to keep this forum going , really very important together we can be able to make this forum work properly so we need to really realize the great things that happen in this market properly

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

@Calvinpriva Decent and constructive ideas like this always deserves the plus points 😍! My friend, "self proud" intentions and extreme egos might bring us into the dangerous enemies of our life.Fortunately, my background is economically good but in order to be self dependent, I work in an office and whenever I find free time, I keep visiting this forum to share and gain good ideas. I believe constructive ideas might surely help everyone on this forum who are really seeking some hopes for their life. I have nothing more, I just want to be a small step for their success. That's all. 

• +1 2
  • +3 3

I am also agree with you. Team work always gives good results, there are many things that are hard to complete them by our own. But we can easily complete them when we will combine a large power by working as a team.

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva Decent and constructive ideas like this always deserves the plus points 😍! My friend, "self proud" intentions and extreme egos might bring us into the dangerous enemies of our life.Fortunately, my background is economically good but in order to be self dependent, I work in an office and whenever I find free time, I keep visiting this forum to share and gain good ideas. I believe constructive ideas might surely help everyone on this forum who are really seeking some hopes for their life. I have nothing more, I just want to be a small step for their success. That's all. 

You are absolutely right my friend @Whited35 when we are proud of something we have to be humble so as not to produce something bad in us. You are a good member, I believe you will be a milestone in the success of some other members of this forum.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

8 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

@kitekite24 Sure, my friend! You are a good member and you can help other members with your experience. Does not matter if we are new members or seniors, but our knowledge matters! Because we can be new members to a forum but seniors in other things.

@marce9427 & @Bruno50 I appreciate your replies! Teamwork always generates good results if it will be done in the right way. Though sometimes negative things may happen in a team, we should take them as a challenge so that we can focus and achieve our goals.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Team work always bring the best results and the reason for forums is to create better terms for all participants by increasing knowledge, providing knowledge and correcting mistakes. We work together but the results will be different to everyone according to their approach.

@BTC Future That's right friend, teamwork brings the best results. We get different results when working as a team which is good... when we compare all results it will be easy to know who we should help according to their results.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I loved a subject very much. It is very good to have support between members and learn from each other. From my first look at the forum, there are many things that I learned and benefited from.

Whatever I took over the past year in researching the cryptocurrency here may get it within months.

Are you with me on this matter?

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I agree work as a team is more effective to succeed than single work. As we help each other to grow we can develop ourself in cryptoworld. We can learn new things, methods and strategies in cryptoworld by sharing and getting to others.

• +1 3

This forum is created so that we can earn and learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities but I think we cannot learn from each other if we don't work as a team, many people among us are not here to help but to earn and leave which I think is too wrong because this forum has offered us a lot why can't we work together towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that we can all benefit from especially the newbies who have less knowledge about the field.

• +1 2

This is great, and I think what you say translates into : we need to make more topics to teach people more useful information and not be afraid to share our knowledge, because we got our knowledge because other people shared it with us!

• +1 2

I agree with you my friend

No one knows everything

We are here a group we must keep cooperating to continue

The search for knowledge attracts many members

Let's share and spread the knowledge

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

"Two hands better then one" means team work and cooperate each other its important, because in this forum different field members exist and their experience also different, so every member share their experience knowledge to others then its really helpful to learn this thinks, so don't fear to share and don't think over what other members thinks when we post our experience, only thinks few members inspired our topic its enough for us.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

It's undisputed facts you are right, together we make it, we are United here under one forum with same purpose, to share legit, quality and useful information about crypto currency through interaction with one another

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

This is absolutely true, you are a good friend of this forum. Indeed, we should work and help each other as one family in the forum CryptoTalk, if you have any successful experiences in trading or investing cryptocurrencies, it is good that you share these successful experiences in CryptoTalk to help The rest of the members and this is a positive thing for us and the forum

• +1 4
  • +3 1

I agree with you, we are all here with the same intention, we are here to gain knowledge and earn money as well, so we should help each other to achieve what we want here. Let us all be friends and make this forum better and clean just like other forums.

• +1 3

I totally agree with you, not just me, I think most people will agree with your comment.  Because if we work as a team, we can achieve more.  Which will help our forum move forward. Steps can be taken to make the forum more prosperous, Since the forum is ours. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I'm not really into working as a team because I like to do things alone and achieve my goals on my own but if there's some people willing to work with me and if I know that we can really help each other them I will go for it. 

• -3 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 7/26/2020 at 4:07 PM, Ashsh said:

I agree with you my friend

No one knows everything

We are here a group we must keep cooperating to continue

The search for knowledge attracts many members

Let's share and spread the knowledge

Sharing knowledge is one of the purposes of this forum, it is good for sharing and gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency. That is why I really love this forum because it helps me to become more familiar about the world of cryptocurrency.

Team work is very good, if you can develop good team spirits then you can develop from all aspects and in this forum we can see the good team up with all the hero members , new members and moderators. We will get every solutions of all the problem within the minutes in this forum which is very helpful. Hope we gonna see the same spirits in the coming days.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day