Facing Error in Forum - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Facing Error in Forum

Sometimes you may encounter some problems if you want to browse the site from a mobile phone
Try to open the site on the computer and let me know the result

• +1 3
  • +2 1

This looks strange to me because I have not for ones encounter such problem since I started making posts in this forum but I will suggest change your browser or switch to desktop mode so that you can be able to get access to forum fully.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

This looks strange to me because I have not for ones encounter such problem since I started making posts in this forum

Well, this is just a technical problem for cryptotalk forum, within one day, this problem are already fixed by the admins here so don't worry about from it.

• +1 1

20 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

This looks strange to me because I have not for ones encounter such problem since I started making posts in this forum but I will suggest change your browser or switch to desktop mode so that you can be able to get access to forum fully.

Same thing with me, I don't experience some error in the forum, i also suggest that, to change into desktop mode his browser if he is using his phone, it is a game changer since i changed into desktop mode my phone, since then i never again experience some trouble.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

10 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is just a technical problem for cryptotalk forum, within one day, this problem are already fixed by the admins here so don't worry about from it.

Thanks for that but I see other members saying you might encounter that for making use of mobile phone, do you think that can also be a cause of such problem when you come to access the forum?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

9 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

First picture: This error happens when you're using mobile phone to post in the forum, you can just correct that by changing your browser mode to desktop.

Some of the members here are experiencing this kind of problem but they're not fixing it when they're changing their browser into desktop mode, i didn't know why there's a problem on it because on my browser, it actually fixed when i do this thing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

14 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

Same thing with me, I don't experience some error in the forum, i also suggest that, to change into desktop mode his browser if he is using his phone, it is a game changer since i changed into desktop mode my phone, since then i never again experience some trouble.

That is great but I think there is also shortage of network in that area and for that I will suggest anyone who encounter such problem move to a location where there is strong network connection to avoid delay of making posts in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Mine  has been working perfectly it has no issues we just have to understand why you are having such kind of a problem and the reasons behind it its a perfect reason as to why you need to be careful with even your internet it could be one of those network reasons 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

47 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Some of the members here are experiencing this kind of problem but they're not fixing it when they're changing their browser into desktop mode, i didn't know why there's a problem on it because on my browser, it actually fixed when i do this thing.

It depends on the type of browser you choose actually. If you are using Chrome or Brace browser, you have to change to desktop mode for each and every tab you open. Opera mini, Phoenix and others aren't like that though, once you change to desktop mode, you don't have problem again unless you changed back to mobile. I use Chrome however.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Facing problem either in getting access to cryptotalk, yobit or inability to send your earn coin to your personal balance, they are things that likely happens some times but not often. Whenever something like this happens please exercise patient and try in next few hours. Its what I can best describe as unavoidable circumstances, so bear with them as it shall soon be fix back to normal.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

17 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

It depends on the type of browser you choose actually. If you are using Chrome or Brace browser, you have to change to desktop mode for each and every tab you open. Opera mini, Phoenix and others aren't like that though

Well, my friends are actually using this opera mini and they're also experiencing this kind of problem, maybe it will have some technical problems by accessing the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

some errors can just be fixed buy refleshing your browser , there is a lot of importance in working in the same browser, sometimes the speed of the internet can be a problem and sometimes it could be ther servers on the  other end, the internet provider, it could be a lot of things

• +1 2
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, Mwangi said:

some errors can just be fixed buy refleshing your browser , there is a lot of importance in working in the same browser, sometimes the speed of the internet can be a problem and sometimes it could be ther servers on the  other end, the internet provider, it could be a lot of things

Also can be error by no or poor data connection. Like me, no error since I joined this forum. Many people if not almost all are not complaining of any error as well. So, it think the error is intrinsic. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, Yomose said:

Also can be error by no or poor data connection. Like me, no error since I joined this forum. Many people if not almost all are not complaining of any error as well. So, it think the error is intrinsic. 

Well, we can considered it as a reason but there's a lot of members here are also experiencing it which is having a good internet connection, the main problem of it is to the system of this forum and all we need to do is to fixed it by the admins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Personally I have not experienced such problems when accessing my account I recommend that you delete the temporary files from your browser cookies, cache and history may be the solution 

This error is great, either because of the slowdown of your Internet or the servers of the forum, and it happens to me sometimes. I advise you to try to log in at another time.

• +1 2

I think that the cause of such a problem is because of the pressure on the site's servers or that there is a problem with your internet.
I hadn't had this problem previously.

You should not worry about it because sometimes Forum get under maintenance which lead us to dont permit access in forum... So my suggestion FOR  you to  try  next time to open Forum.. If you get the problem Once MORE time then just Switch off your phone.. I ever face this problem but i know this is Forum technical problem.. So i didnt worry about it..                   

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I experience this problem of error 522 sometimes ago but immediately I turned on the desktop version of my browser I was able to log into this forum, load pages and also submit my post or comments.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                    

First of all change you browser view to desktop view. If you are still facing such problem then clear your browser cache and try again. If your problem is not solved yet then use any VPN.  Hope your problem will be solved. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/16/2020 at 5:18 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

You should not worry about it because sometimes Forum get under maintenance which lead us to dont permit access in forum..

Well, that's true mate, if you encounter this thing, all you need to do is to wait for it until the admins are now fixed some problems here, i hope they will understand this mate.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Many people are complain about the error that are use to face on the forum because some of them are think maybe it was network problem sometimes but sometimes it was our error so we should be careful of what we doing in case of error situation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This problem you are talking about is not a problem of the technical forum

There is a solution to this problem, either by changing your device's browser

Or change the current browser settings through the desktop mode option

• +1 3

I also see , sometime forum didn't open or we can get a errors . I will recommend to open forum in leptop or set your browser mode on desktop , then you didn't suffer from any problems here . forum is under development sometime we suffer from these Kind of problem .

• +1 2
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

1 hour ago, Roan said:

This problem you are talking about is not a problem of the technical forum

There is a solution to this problem, either by changing your device's browser

Or change the current browser settings through the desktop mode option

You are right this is not a technical problem of the forum but in my opinion I think they have made it to be like that so that this platform doesn't get easily accessed by anyone thus preventing the entry of more individuals including scamers and for someone to join he or she must be helped by a member of this forum on the solution to that of which is to switch the browser to desktop view.

• +2 1
  • +3 1