Big leader hates BTC - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
masterofgg80

Big leader hates BTC

I did not know this, and upon reading your publication I see a desire to do a little research since Trump has his own cryptocurrency called trump coin, he hates bitcoin for being created in China and not being able to make his currency a pioneer in the world of  cryptocurrencies is the most reasonable thing to do.

Digital currencies face some difficulty in putting the technology in some countries, as you said, it is fluctuating prices and because they are afraid of pointing the finger at the traders in this country if their profits are lost. I don’t know the good reason why some countries prohibit it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Most countries hate and prohibit Bitcoin, because they cannot collect taxes if we use them and because they cannot track the transfer or purchase transactions using this currency, but frankly, none of them knows what is the importance of Bitcoin for the future.

I think this is not important because Trump does not even need bitcoin to collect a fortune from him, he has a lot of money, but it is unfortunate that these people fight Bitcoin

Yes l agree but there is not anybody, who can stop cryptocurrency. Every government (not all of them but some of them) hate BTC. That is why BTC gives to people independent. That is really not profitable for them. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin are popular currency of crypto market and big business man don't want to gave their position to anyone who are big enough. And they want to change their position constantly being huge profits. Bil gates says that this is not currency and blockchain are not good enough behavior only gambling done through btc. 

• +2 1

In any case, he will be the only loser to stand against Bitcoin instead of using it to get out of the financial crisis in America, but Trump does not seem to think correctly.

THINK POSITIVE

This is not true, there are many leaders that like cryptocurrencies, Bill Gate and many others like cryptocurrencies. So, this is just human beings, as some poor people will also hate it. 

The haters of the cryptocurrency are very many, and the reason is because the cryptocurrency is considered a risk for them and for the banks as well, because the cryptocurrency will cancel the currency on which they depend.

Although I don't understand why, I realize that Mr. Trump always has negative reactions and reviews about cryptocurrencies. maybe he is afraid of the banks and economies in their country threatened, or because of the anonymity of cryptocurrencies, he is worried.

• Useful or interesting 1

22 hours ago, kadayakito said:

Although I don't understand why, I realize that Mr. Trump always has negative reactions and reviews about cryptocurrencies. maybe he is afraid of the banks and economies in their country threatened, or because of the anonymity of cryptocurrencies, he is worried.

The president of USA don't like bitcoin at all, he hate anything that is related to digital currency, but we don't need to look at that side, we need to support cryptocurrency until he sees the important of it

• Useful or interesting 2

They hate this currency because it is actually going to lead the trading market and replace the flat currnecies. Through this currency trading ,the user can actually get benefitted and they lose their interest in investing in flat currency projects. And that is a loss for the country government  and that's why they almost dislike the cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. But their  afraidness is quitde truthful because the currencies have a great potential to replace over the flat currencies. But maybe all the great leaders should find a way to combine this two currencies together. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 2/19/2020 at 12:18 PM, aneukmanok65 said:

They hate it because they couldn't get any take advantage of it. Bitcoin is a on line net primarily based currency. It would not requires any sort of taxes so the chief hate it.

that's true many big people missed Bitcoin when it was at low price now most of the people don't like Bitcoin in my opinion they don't buy bitcoin at cheap price because they were thinking that it is totally useless 

Trump is a business man! The aim of a business man is to generate profits everyday, Trump is a big of Robert Kiyoaki, and his friend is a big investor of bitcoin. They have done many things together, i believe they also invest in bitcoin together even if they do it as a secret. 

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have noticed some big political leaders are showing extreme criticism to Bitcoin. The main reasons behind that can be, price volatility and decentralized nature of Bitcoins. Another plus point can be , they are always getting afraid of scammers and criminals who may misuse Bitcoin for money laundering purposes. 

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I have noticed some big political leaders are showing extreme criticism to Bitcoin. The main reasons behind that can be, price volatility and decentralized nature of Bitcoins. Another plus point can be , they are always getting afraid of scammers and criminals who may misuse Bitcoin for money laundering purposes. 

I do not think it will be because of scammers, it I because of price volatility that could turn millions into nothing and billion dollars into hundred. And also because of the decentralized nature in which people can be 70% or more anonymous as well. Because it is not regulated.

Anyone hate crypto that's not mean crypto stop its runs for long Mr Trump hate crypto its not matter because so many USA investors trading in crypto and trump hate behind reason I think first he is businessman and President, and he don't want their income source decrease, because crypto works individual and they want pay tax system.

11 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I do not think it will be because of scammers, it I because of price volatility that could turn millions into nothing and billion dollars into hundred. And also because of the decentralized nature in which people can be 70% or more anonymous as well. Because it is not regulated.

@BitcryptoHanTrue that. I have just marked some possible reasons. Extreme criticism from some political leaders to cryptocurrencies has been a factor to some countries, not to accept  cryptocurrencies. 

On 6/2/2020 at 9:20 AM, Majeshi said:

This is not surprising because not all countries that have accepted crypto currencies. There are some countries they still don't accepts crypto currencies, but we believe they will accept it in the future because crypto are helpful to our lives.

But leaders that hate bitcoin like Donald Trump and Warren Buffet is not because of the countries that have not accepted it, it is because of their own way of thinking. There other world leader that like bitcoin, the first and the second richest men in the world has embraced cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

This person likes to destroy all that is good and wonderful with false arguments and is not convincing to me and I see that bitcoin has helped a lot of the poor

Life is great and enjoy it

I hope the reason he hates bitcoin it's because it can't be controlled by the government thus making it difficult for tax collection but I hope he will change his mind soon towards cryptocurrency and give it some support.

6 hours ago, George10 said:

I hope the reason he hates bitcoin it's because it can't be controlled by the government thus making it difficult for tax collection but I hope he will change his mind soon towards cryptocurrency and give it some support.

Only some leaders hates bitcoin like Warren Buffet, there are many leaders that like cryptocurrencies, like Bill Gates.  So, some people normally hate and like cryptocurrencies. That is just individual differences. 

I think it is natural for Trump to say that he is against Bitcoin because he represents the government and banks that take a negative attitude towards Bitcoin for several reasons because it is a decentralized currency and cannot be controlled and they cannot tax Bitcoin users.

Yes, it is, many people hate it ( from those very people) and everyone understands why, so they also do not control it

• +1 1

You are right, because being a decentralized currency it is very conducive to the illegal market, which can cause currency flight and loss of a lot of money for the great leaders of the world economy.

• +1 1
  • +3 1