Big leader hates BTC - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
masterofgg80

Big leader hates BTC

No, I can't agree with you. Because Bitcoin is an electronic currency. If you invest a little bitcoin, you can make a lot of profit. However, in many countries, bitcoin is not given vinegar. There are many benefits to spending a little time

Yes, of course they do because they can't control the cryptocurrencies, and Bitcoin is the more important. So they try to people don't use them. But cryptocurrencies are out of inflation  so they trust Bitcoin or others ones.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/9/2020 at 3:36 AM, George10 said:

I hope the reason he hates bitcoin it's because it can't be controlled by the government thus making it difficult for tax collection but I hope he will change his mind soon towards cryptocurrency and give it some support.

Not all big leaders hate bitcoin, and not all leaders like bitcoin. We have individual difference because of what we are thinking about bitcoin. That is how the world is, and that is how the world should be. 

With what is going on now, bitcoin is also controlled by governments through exchanges and other custodial means of using cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/19/2019 at 9:22 PM, masterofgg80 said:

Hello, So Trump expressed that he is anything but a major fanatic of digital forms of money including Bitcoins and Libra on the off chance that it needs to come in the market may require a financial contract since they bolster unlawful conduct.

They are just making bluff as they have also invested their illegal money in crypto currency and making the people fool of not using it, they know the crypto reality.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

All governments hate BTC & other cryptocurrencies. The 2 main reasons are that they are - 1) Anonymous, which means the tax man cant steal his share of your hard earned money. 2) Is that they are decentralized, which means they cant be controlled or created at will.

Politicians are always very generous, with other people money. Why should they care?¿?¿ They didnt work for it & its not theirs. Trump has his faults but what I always liked about him, he is a business man. He also knows how to negotiate.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I am seen this that you were say but opinions are change and the dollar was not seen as being any strong anymore but it is the bitcoin that is so. We are want to have a strong currency in my opinion that doesn't inflate a lot and maybe we have the bitcoin instead of dollar.

Generally, politicians are very manupilative people and always wants to be in control. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are decentralized form of currency that they can’t easily manipulate and control to use it to their advantage. I would think this is the main reason they dislike crypto so much.

It was a bad moment that created bad sentiment for cryptocurrencies. A president will try to support the local currency so this was to be expected, but I don't think the way the president of the USA explained Bitcoin or his idea about cryptocurrencies was correct.

• +2 1

I think this statement by the former president of the usa was a big mistake and I am glad we won't be seeing many of these bad statements again. Hopes are with new administration things will be better and adoption will be increased.

• +2 1

Trump did what it was expected and I don't think that Biden will ever say he is supporting Bitcoin but will keep the same line and will not change anything, perhaps only give licence to banking system and allow trade of cryptocurrencies with better regulations.

• +2 1

Times change and a new government is in the White House. We wait for reaction of the new administration and a clear stance on Bitcoin as the previous one was to block all ETF proposals and not allow Bitcoin to grow at all. It will be clear in next year when the current president has stepped down.

• +2 1

I don't think that the USA or any government makes any difference for Bitcoin. It will be used by many people anyway once they find that the dollar is collapsing and their money will mean nothing. It happens that people wait for the misfortunes to hit first and take action later so I don't mind to wait, even forced adoption of Bitcoin can happen in this case.

On 1/1/2020 at 7:40 AM, Naga said:

when you say big leader then you cant mention a joke like trump, he is just saying everything he can to crush bitcoin and stop people from investing in it, but americans know better.

There are many leaders like Trump who says no to Crypto but in the hidden/behind the seen they have also invested in it and hide their illegal money.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

It depends on the leaders, there are some leaders that likes bitcoin and try are even more than those that hates bitcoin. There are some that hates bitcoin but they are not plenty. Bitcoin is more liked by people than hate. Like Bill Gates, Jeff Bexos and the COO of Google and PayPal all speak good of bitcoin. 

Big leaders will have different opinions, even the big leaders will be holding substantial amount of bitcoin without anyone knowing. And we do not have to listen to the big leaders that hate bitcoin, let us listen to big leaders that like bitcoin because they are the ones that are speaking the truth about the world. 

On 10/19/2019 at 7:22 PM, masterofgg80 said:

Hello, So Trump expressed that he is anything but a major fanatic of digital forms of money including Bitcoins and Libra on the off chance that it needs to come in the market may require a financial contract since they bolster unlawful conduct.

Trump is a one of president who were collapsing the US economy in high rate, so thats person like that to hate bitcoin, this is the way of decreasing the economic.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 6/1/2020 at 10:06 AM, Whited35 said:

I have noticed some big political leaders are showing extreme criticism to Bitcoin. The main reasons behind that can be, price volatility and decentralized nature of Bitcoins. Another plus point can be , they are always getting afraid of scammers and criminals who may misuse Bitcoin for money laundering purposes. 

Bitcoin is a very good and expensive currency.  However, the price is always volatile, so many big traders do not like Bitcoin.  However, there are many scammers in the crypto world.  There are many scams in the crypto world so many big politicians hate it.  But Bitcoin is now a good currency worldwide.  Bitcoin traders and investors are growing day by day.  So I think its future will be much better.

I think maybe the reason for this is that they are unable to collect tax collectors from cryptocurrencies. I think it is very difficult for them to get to get tax due to which they hate cryptocurrency right. And if they have any other reason to hate cryptocurrency, then they will know that. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A large part of the decisions made by Trump were changed after the new president was appointed, and the country's policy changed completely from closed to open. I suspect that this change will include the way they deal with digital currencies.