Can you give us a benefit information of cryptotalk? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dr.Abdullah2338

Can you give us a benefit information of cryptotalk?

Been here participating in pay per post making campaign, it's under must for you to post only quality, constructive and useful contents/posts that will be beneficial to all and the forum at large. 

As low quality post is not welcome please be extra careful 🙏

• +1 2

There are many ways that you can benefit from this forum and this ranges from joining the campaign to making use of the information in the forum. If you join the campaign you are paid for each of the posts that you make here and each of the reactions that you give out as well to other posts. You will find that for the new campaign you get paid TALK tokens seven days after you make the post. With regards to information, there is a wealth of knowledge here that you can use as a means to find other sites to earn on and even advice in trading and airdrops. If you use this information in the right way you can also benefit and earn quite a bit. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My advice is to give some time to this site and to choose its topics carefully and its posts to be useful

• -1 2
  • +3 1

People come to this forum because of so many reasons , some to earn some dollars, others to just make some good post and others have no reason so they keep on trying to make mistakes that you wont even imagine so we need to know and focus on the forum reasons for extablishment we work hard and we even know how to earn some good money from what we have so this is the time we know what we are doing here, we earn by making good trades on information

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Everything you ask about is the profit and work method, published and placed in independent articles by the managers, and they have answered all questions through it, and the subject of this indicates that there is no effort for this and the forum topics are considered spam.

• +3 1

Daft in exchange for publishing useful posts, so everything related to crypto has basic rules for the forum that must be strictly adhered to It is a discussion forum that depends on the activity of the member and the extent of his possession of useful information, and it is based on sharing experiences and opinions among the members.

• +2 1

Hi friend I am also new but I have to tell that the forum is very easy to understand and beginner friendly. I have found immediately how to post and comment and read from other members important information on how to help the new people. I hope to have a great time here and some members are helping me a lot. I have to thank them and always give them reputation for their amazing posting.

• +1 2

For anyone that comes this forum newly i suggest he/she make use of a whole day to know and master the basic rules and regulations of the forum because that is the beggining and after that they can go further by starting posts in any section of there choices which will give them opportunity to earn 10 talk coin for each valid post they make but they have to make there post constructive in such a way that anyone who reads it will benefit and give them reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 7/1/2020 at 11:35 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Cryptotalk its a very good forum and it has many benefits, by joining this forum and follow all its rules you will be able to learn many things about crypto currencies while you earning money by your posts.

Well said, this is what I really want there because we learn knowledge about cryptocurrency here, and at the same time we also earn money, which is enough to sustain our needs in daily lives. 

• +1 1

About that I don't think that anyone can help because there is the talk token now that is not trading and we have to wait for a month and also there may be bitcoin payments according to what I have read but it is still not decided.

One biggest benefit that i earn from cryptotalk apart from tokens is knowledge. If you really need to be a trader just start by learning topics from the trading section. Making new friend also is another benefit that you will get from this forum.

This forum is considered one of the best forums in the crypto world, as it exposes the opportunity to get money for everyone, and in the end, users were paid in Bitcoin, but now the payment has started with the talk code belonging to it and it is possible to start trading this code on the 15th of next month The only advice that I can give you is work Always make your posts useful and constructive so that you are not subjected to a warning or ban

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you do all the things that are not smart and share very important information with everyone then maybe you will be good to everyone and you will also get good promotion and you will be able to earn good income.

On 6/30/2020 at 6:02 PM, Dr.Abdullah2338 said:

Hy my friends , there's a lot of people started lately in cryptotalk society and they are not know a lot of information about it can you tell him an easy and simple advice about this site and new way of paying and make more reputation.

All this questions have already been answered by a member in the forum you will find a comprehensive details about how the forum work and the payment method and alot more just search for it you will find it there.so that we should avoid repeating the same topic or content.

My friend, the forum needs to abide by the rules and enforce them in order to ensure your survival

In order to gain a positive reputation, you should write useful and important posts

As for the payment method, there are first 100 free posts and then you start earning tokens for your useful posts and interaction on topics

You will get 10 codes for every post

And one symbol for every interaction you put on topics

On 7/1/2020 at 12:29 PM, Zaino34 said:

You can benefit from this forum and profit from it by joining the campaign and yobit platform and you will get a talk currency against the posts you provide and you will be able to trade this currency in the month of September

Exactly mate.  And after all cryototalk allow us to ask anything related to cryptocurrency and clear our doubt s. Having no knowledge in cryptocurrency and suddenly jump in this for GREEDINESS will definitely bear lots of losses. To avoid losses we should ask here in the forum and take some genuine advice and suggestions from the people. Because here experience people will help us a lot to keep ourselves away from losses and scammers too.

Well, this forum has a lot of information about cryptocurrency by having some sections provided which contains the platform available in cryptocurrency, it gives a lot of ideas and knowledge for it to be able to learn more.

I would like to suggest that cryptoalk is definitely making good money, it is a promising platform at one time, through cryptoalk we can learn a lot about cryptocurrency, learn a lot more, I think it should be more open, and the payment system  Should be simplified.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My friend cryptotalk is the best way of learning of knowledge about crypto currency that's is the best way to have lots of knowledge about crypto you will know about fake or real site through other commitments and also can take help from others in this platform..

It is one of the best forums through which you can learn about cryptocurrencies, learn trading and investing, and how to make money from trading platforms, but you must always follow the rules.

Yes you are correct but now and not when you are posted this. Now you will get the pay of bitcoins for reputation too but to get that you have to deserve it and make your post worth reading. If your post is nothing for use of other member then you are still get some talk token for the effort.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello my friend, first of all you are most welcome here, as for all beginner, cryptotalk is really great platform, you can learn here a lot about Crypto currencies and what is more greater you can increase your income while you are learning.

"We grow by lifting others"

There are a lot of information you collect about crypto world through this forum and earns a healthy income as well. Spend more and more time  here is good for gaining knowledge and reputation depends on our creativity.if we create newly and unique post with best research then we get easily good reputation here. So for research use internet and crypto channals because thats are best for us. You take benefits through this post very easily my dear. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotalk talk is a great platform of knowledge. There are different sections. Beginner, crypto, trading or forex trading, exchange, bounties or many others. 

You can learn about cryptocurrency, how to trade in cryptocurrency from different exchanges or many more. 

You can creat your topic, ask questions, get knowledge from experience members. 

You can also earn by commenting, and get 1000 satoshis per post on positive like rating. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Obviously you didn't like the payment information you got and left, this is everyones right to do that but maybe you will come back next month after learning that the price of the talk token will be very higher than you though. I like a lot what Isee in cryptotalk and this is obvious from the many contests the forum is having and celebrating the one year from its birthday. Some will miss a lot.

• +1 2
  • +2 1