Can you give us a benefit information of cryptotalk? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dr.Abdullah2338

Can you give us a benefit information of cryptotalk?

In short, if we want to consider that cryptocurrencies is a new religion, this wonderful site is the holy book for this religion .. Here you will find all the instructions you need literally

8 hours ago, gbfisher said:

There are a lot of information you collect about crypto world through this forum and earns a healthy income as well. Spend more and more time  here is good for gaining knowledge and reputation depends on our creativity.if we create newly and unique post with best research then we get easily good reputation here. So for research use internet and crypto channals because thats are best for us. You take benefits through this post very easily my dear. 

@gbfisher all the point you have mention is right my friend.. Becuase in this forum you can able to see different section about crypto world such as trading, bounty, coin,bitcoin and airdrop where has lot information about those section.. So if a member want to grow up his basic knowledge about crypto   world        from this forum then he can easily do so but the member need to be active and must be focus on gain knowledge only,        

• +2 1

Posts written by experts are a must read for newcomers as they have a lot of knowledge that will help them understand many useful things.  They should also know the instructions of this forum written by their administration.

First of all hello to all newcomers.. I 'd like to say that cryptotalk forume is one of best websites nowadays you can easily earn from it. Just you should reach 100 post then you will get rating for new posts 

On 6/30/2020 at 10:02 PM, Dr.Abdullah2338 said:

Hy my friends , there's a lot of people started lately in cryptotalk society and they are not know a lot of information about it can you tell him an easy and simple advice about this site and new way of paying and make more reputation.

Welcome to this forum @Dr.Abdullah2338.I will give you a short course of this website.

This is a very good website to gain some money for investment,You can simply earn money through making posts and giving rates.You can also join a bountie and start earning from it.Once you have earned a good amount you can start investing using it, in Yobit.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

If you want to get benefit form this forum so just keep in mind that this forum is made to give information to people so just get knowledge and after some time (100 posts ) you will be able to earn form cryptotalk but be careful for useless content i will get you a warning point .

For getting benefits from the crypto talk forum first complete your 100 posts then do almost 30 posts daily to earn 1000 satoshis per post means 30000 satoshis for 30 posts

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

2 minutes ago, Zeshan Khalid said:

For getting benefits from the crypto talk forum first complete your 100 posts then do almost 30 posts daily to earn 1000 satoshis per post means 30000 satoshis for 30 posts

Bro read the pined posts the admins reduce the posts to 20 you will get earning for only 20 posts so make and if you want to make more then 20 posts so you can make 50 posts per day .

I'm a newbie and the two days now my work had started and the thing that I learned from here was to read the rules of the forum first and then we can find what we want to do or what we don't wanted to do in the forum and it will help you guys. 

You have to learn this questions by reading the rules. There is no way to learn by reading incomplete comments from others that maybe they will miss a lot of information that you will need, so go ahead and read the rules of the forum before anything else.

I think cryptotalk is the best ever platform I ever used in my daily life. Because it provides an opportunity to learn about the knowledge of cryptotalk and also earn money from it. For a beginner this is difficult to work here but they need to follow the rules and regulations . Earning and knowledge getting from to the cryptotalk are enough to say that that platform is very beneficial and helping the peoples.

Crypto talk is a best platform to make money with less efforts.We have to do sincere work,and then we get our own benefit.And also we get lots of information and knowledge here.And we get a platform to express our opinion here.

Hellow my dear friend, its seems that you are curious is gaining some information i will suggest to please read the rules of the forum in crypto talks its will really hepl you in this platform. Thank you

Hey my friend there is lot to learn in this forum i am also a new member in this forum but i will tell you about my experience about this forum .that i learnt about the crypto world and the currencies that are digitally use and the trading etc.

• +1 1

Getting a reputation is not a matter of paying, nor is it a task that is done alone. For reputation, the most important thing is to know a lot about a subject, prepare and study very well and make publications through experience that are of real use to the community. This forum is wonderful because not only do you get monetary benefits, but you also get a lot of knowledge when it comes to investing all your time. It's definitely a good use of resources.

I only know how to get tokens through YoBit by writing post. This is what I have been trying to carry out for a few days.

• +1 2

Unfortunately, at the present time I am seeing tithes of useless posts and most of these posts were from new members.
I hope all new members read the forum rules well and then they can participate while adhering to the rules required for posting.

Cryptotalk is such a wonderful forum for gaining while as sharing much information about cryptocurrence,it also pays well in crypto and it is user friendly but one must follow and obey the rules of the forum in order to be successful,welcome all beginners.

• +2 1

Hey mates, you ask a good question about benefit of cryptotalk, so my answer is you can tell the others that cryptotalk is a crypto forum they learn about cryptocurrency besides they can earn free bitcoin posting useful content and comment.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have read the guidelines and it tell us that always make your own post, always keep away from copy paste others. Always post relevant ideas and news. Such type of information can give you more reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

The question is late now all know the cryptotalk ,it's a forum that you can discuss about crypto currency with other crypto love and share your expectations knowledge and more you want,it's a great pleasure to be here

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Welcome dear friend , cryptotalk is really great platform to earn money . cryptotalk is helpful to gain knowledge and information .it's a place you can learn about the trading and marketing in cryptotalk.its helpful to increase knowledge and money . cryptotalk is the best way to get trading study and more profitable currency this forum.

• +5 1