You can now buy cars with cryptocurrency - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

You can now buy cars with cryptocurrency

An ongoing article has demonstrated that more than 100 vehicle sales centers in the UK currently acknowledge digital money as a methods for installment for a vehicle. This is because of an association that has been framed between these businesses and a London Digital money stage. 

The acquisition of vehicles with digital money is done through an online stage that is named AutoCoinCars, which at that point fills in as a promoting webpage for those that desire to sell their vehicles and acknowledge crypto, along these lines giving a manner by which they can just objective crypto clients. 

This was established in 2019 and inside a year had the option to sign half of the UK vehicle sales centers, truly indicating exactly how huge the crypto business is and how quick it is developing. 

Actually I believe that these sort of organizations will truly push the utilization of cryptographic forms of money and increment its utilization all inclusive, and ideally there are a lot more merchants that follow in these strides so as to begin tolerating crypto later on in different nations and in other monetary parts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

This is a good news, and good explanations! Everyday companies/ organisations are adopting crypto and i believe 95% of the world will use crypto one day in anything. Its a good step to buy cars with crypto and i believe this will increase clients to car dealers. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

878087121_Y2.png.ddef64abf2e22f4e6e2ca67cacef4d50.png

This is good news. It is great for these companies to follow this method of buying and selling. This matter will help increase the acceptance of digital currencies by countries, companies, and people in all fields.

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

This is good news for crypto users, you can now buy a car in cryptocurrencies if you are in Britain and this is great because it will increase the use of crypto in these European countries and thus will lead to a high price

• +1 1

This is very good news for all workers in this field, as the dependence on cryptocurrencies increases day by day, especially due to the speedy performance of buying and selling operations remotely.

Posted (edited)

I'm impressed as I did take a look at AutocoinCars and it seems that they are registered with the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) in the UK. It can be said that they are similar to the SEC in the US so it is an important british organization. This was my favorite option on their website!! :

lambo.png

Edited by BTC Future

Few hours back I read a article where now we book cars hotel through crypto currency, now in your topic we buy car to pay crypto currency its really amazing news,this type adoption help these companies business improve and crypto users also happy, because now they pay funds through crypto currency.

22 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

An ongoing article has demonstrated that more than 100 vehicle sales centers in the UK currently acknowledge digital money as a methods for installment for a vehicle. This is because of an association that has been framed between these businesses and a London Digital money stage. 

The acquisition of vehicles with digital money is done through an online stage that is named AutoCoinCars, which at that point fills in as a promoting webpage for those that desire to sell their vehicles and acknowledge crypto, along these lines giving a manner by which they can just objective crypto clients. 

This was established in 2019 and inside a year had the option to sign half of the UK vehicle sales centers, truly indicating exactly how huge the crypto business is and how quick it is developing. 

Actually I believe that these sort of organizations will truly push the utilization of cryptographic forms of money and increment its utilization all inclusive, and ideally there are a lot more merchants that follow in these strides so as to begin tolerating crypto later on in different nations and in other monetary parts.

The mass adaptation is really getting nearer and nearer because of these kind of news. The crypto currency is getting more flexible because it can be the payment for many different products. I hope that it will continue until the mass adaptation occurs.

On 6/30/2020 at 8:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

This is a good news, and good explanations! Everyday companies/ organisations are adopting crypto and i believe 95% of the world will use crypto one day in anything. Its a good step to buy cars with crypto and i believe this will increase clients to car dealers. 

@Calvinpriva Last time, there was a good news from Australia that a real estate company was allowing Bitcoin as payment method. Now here is another surprising move that people can buy car by using their cryptocurrency. It indicates an increasing cryptocurrency adoption trends in this world. 

It's a good news, but I have a hard luck that in my country I can't buy a car with crypto.  But now I also don't have that much capital to buy a car. But when I will make that much of capital, I believe that the feature will be started in my country too. Or I have to purchase from any other countries, which is quite difficult process.

On 6/30/2020 at 9:43 PM, BrolySSJ said:

This ic good for BTC and cryptocurrency, because this is new adoption, we always need new adoption for crypto because that is demand, BTC have limited supply, so when new demand come, it will for sure rise and reach higher level, at now you can buy 1 BTC easily, i think in next 10 years you will hard to buy1 BTC because there will be many people (Demand ) Go to BTC, BTC price high and the supply will be rare.

On 7/1/2020 at 12:12 AM, Moaz said:

This is good news for crypto users, you can now buy a car in cryptocurrencies if you are in Britain and this is great because it will increase the use of crypto in these European countries and thus will lead to a high price

I'm glad about that news. 

That's really a good sign that may lead for other future transactions like buying any gadgets by the use of cryptocurrencies. 

6 hours ago, P A Ashif said:

It's a good news, but I have a hard luck that in my country I can't buy a car with crypto.  But now I also don't have that much capital to buy a car. But when I will make that much of capital, I believe that the feature will be started in my country too. Or I have to purchase from any other countries, which is quite difficult process.

We are on the same situation where we still needs to cash out our crypto currency before we can buy a car because crypto currency is still not yet approve by our countries that makes us using crypto currency illegally.

Well this is very good news for all. Now less need of fiat currency. Cryptocurrency is future. And the process will be very simple , very less paper work would be needed I think. Just ask the dealership receiving address and send the amount. That's very simple and the transaction goes also very fast.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.1b97428013cd5e22dded12580a65a229.png

I think those cars which will be bought through bitcoin should be worth for example 1 bitcoin worth the certain model of car, but they don't need to convert the price to USD, I think this would help the increasing of bitcoin price.