Best thing to do after coming back from restriction - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Best thing to do after coming back from restriction

On 7/19/2020 at 8:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

We don't have to give up but to tight up in given more effort to push forward not just in cryptocurrency but at any stage of difficulty in life we most exercise patient.

That is true mate, life is full of lessons and we have to take it and excercise patience on what ever condition we find ourselves at any moment because nothing is permanent especially in cryptocurrency world. I have a saying to everyone in this forum which says -: Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

You have to learn your lesson once you have received restriction points. You should know what did you receieved those restriction points. After the expiration date of the restriction, try to prove yourself that you are good. Create more useful and helpful topics.

• +2 1

When someone is suspended or restricted from posting for a specific time, it is not an embarrassment because nobody is above a mistake, the best things to do is learn from his past mistake and focus on how better his tomorrow

Your advice is very important and I encourage it, as spending some time reading and reading topics can give us very important information and it is easy to work on us at the same time.
Where we can later reply or answer with accurate answers by looking at all the different topics and posts.

• +1 1

On 7/21/2020 at 3:15 PM, Jay123 said:

I am sure there is a perfect reason beyond banning and giving warning point to any user . we need to respect there design and follow rule completely to avoid it.

I think for every warning points giving generally there must be a reason attached to it and of cause when we are giving warning points for it.

Make good post about a new topic. Thats will be a great start. Follow the rules and do not rush into anything. Many people try to rank up very fast. I also mention some of your points in my another post. May be they will think about it.

Edited by estee369

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

knowing the reason of getting a warning point is really important in order not to repeat our mistakes.. the rules are clear here in this forum and if we read all the pinned posts in each section we wouldn't receive any warning point in my opinion! and about coming back after restriction .. it's really important to be aware and begin making useful posts because stopping the work isn't a solution..

• +3 1

On 8/1/2020 at 9:24 PM, MuhammadSh said:

knowing the reason of getting a warning point is really important in order not to repeat our mistakes

Everything is well explained in the about forum nothing is to be worried about. This was an opportunity to know the reasons we get warning point and try to correct this mistakes of getting warning point.

There are some instances that we violate the rules of the forum and by that, we will receive restriction points that warning points have expiration date depends on how many warning points yo mu received, the many warning points the long before it expired. Just create useful topics after you received it, just prove yourself that you will not do it again.

thank you for sharing with us your experience and what you are Learned in this period, with same ideas we can help us to develop our knowledge in this forum

Well, I think that no account here is completely secured from obtaining warning points and I think it is natural for a person to make a mistake, and it is natural for him to correct a mistake and that the ban is for a temporary period that can be used positively in terms of following up on projects related to currencies and following up the collection of information different from the world of cryptography and what is new in it Thus, the return can be more powerful than the previous one.

5 minutes ago, Alex9876r said:

the ban is for a temporary period that can be used positively in terms

The banned if Account us temporary due to lot of breaking rules this can make ones Account to be banned and thus process is had to be reversed.

On 6/21/2020 at 2:31 PM, 3ola3omran said:

You are right my friend, all of us have to be careful when we write something and we should improve ourselves in order not to face restrictions, we should  create good and useful posts and work according to the rules of this forum. 

Thats right, we should responsible for the things we contribute here. Once you created a not useful topic then it will automatically get deleted and once you violate some rules of the forum then it may cause of receiving warning points.

One of the most beautiful thing to enjoy in this forum is when you will be able to be told that the restriction has been lifted and so its important that you are actually very careful before you do anything that might cost you , be make sure that you are able to know what you are doing in this forum

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Its hard to accepted that forum restricted us From DOING post but we still need to follow the forum rule as it the place for learn.. So if some one get restricted from posting and after finish the restrictions they need to find out their mistake first that why they get restricted.. Then try to solve the mistake and keep work again like it will never happen Again..                

Indeed, we must learn from our mistakes and publish with others in order to avoid making these mistakes. I think it is possible to improve the quality of the site and the existing posts and existing members

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

You should not wait for the restriction to be removed

You can read the topics and learn more

You can also look at the reasons for the restriction and try to avoid them

I've been tied for a while, and that's a tough feeling, but coming back hard and starting over is important

• +1 1

On 8/15/2020 at 10:26 PM, Irungu said:

One of the most beautiful thing to enjoy in this forum is when you will be able to be told that the restriction has been lifted and so its important that you are actually very careful before you do anything that might cost you , be make sure that you are able to know what you are doing in this forum

We should avoid doing the same thing about why we received violation that's why we need to change our act and be responsible and careful. Let's remember all the rules and avoid violating any of those, show that we are professionals that's why we're here. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The best thing to do is to make sure that we are all adhering to the rules of this forum and the most important thing is to really define what will be the right thing to do when we are working in this place we need to work as hard to really get everything going so in the end we are all able to understand what would be the best thing in the end

• +1 1

On 8/22/2020 at 6:13 AM, Jacob Thoms said:

Thanks for the tips to stay here and to maintain the quality of our posts and also to maintain the quality of this forum which us most important for us as a responsible member of this platform

We need to keep tune by following the rules all the time we have to adjust our time to be more active and avoid receiveing warning points for making mistakes.

I also get warning points and restrictions from this forum. But one thing i will say after this that from warning and regulations i learn alot about it. Because when we are unable to do post then we think about our mistakes and try to overcome. 

• +1 1

Indeed, it must be done as much as you mentioned in your topic. I would like to add also that making a fatal mistake in the forum rarely happens, and it is also rare that you are attended because of it, so you avoid that.

• +2 1

On 8/30/2020 at 11:25 AM, iloveyobit said:

I would like to add also that making a fatal mistake in the forum rarely happens, and it is also rare that you are attended because of it, so you avoid that

Ok thank you for adding us you opinIon we all acknowledge that because we often make such mistakes not intentionally. Anything regarding mistakes are often did with no intention.

@Babubu609 Good job for drawing our attention regarding this issue when one is back from restriction should take appropriate measures to correct the previous mistakes that leads him to fall into restriction in the past so that thesame mistakes won't repeat itself again.

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on returning to the forum

Second, I thank you for mentioning these important tips to us in general, and beginners in particular

We must adhere to them to avoid being hit by warning and banning points

• +1 2