Best thing to do after coming back from restriction - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Best thing to do after coming back from restriction

Thank you for these wonderful recommendations. Indeed, we must all pay attention to our activity here and that it complies with the rules of the forum to avoid suspension and ban, and attention if we got warning points and not to repeat mistakes.

• +1 1

Welcome back. It is good to start by creating useful posts and comments, reading the new posts in this forum and getting new information. Work hard and good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I went through your experience, I missed the forum for a period of time, and I missed it a lot when I returned to it because it has become a routine of my life and a part of me because digital currencies are my passion and I love to get information about it

• +3 1

It is very sad that we lose the ability to publish our topics, and that we stop earning profits for a month, but now you return to the forum and have gained more experience through your experience, that you prove your strength and your insistence on continuing despite the commitment. You have my full appreciation because you share your experience so that all benefit from it.  Forum members.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not get any restriction because I am trying to do my work by following the rules and I not want to get any one point or restriction from this forum so I am trying to do my work carefully and correctly I think we should all do  work carefully then we will not get any restriction.

• +1 1

We should improve ourselves in order not to face restrictions . We should creat good and unique post and always use  the rules in creation of topics. 

I would like to thank you for your valuable information, my friend, there is no doubt that we must learn a lesson from our experiences and take advantage of the restriction and avoid making mistakes again.

• +3 1

You're right,after coming back from a restriction,you have to be more extra careful,and try by all means to abide by the forum rules,never violate them no matter how little it is,to avoid landing yourself into trouble

• +1 1

yes you are right I'm new bie I'm here to know and get knowledge from your experience so I be very grateful to you for such a useful post which help the beginners for knowing about this platform tanks again I see that you first be concern on what you can do and what to right and wrote only informative and use full thing which help other to gey attached with your self and get knowledge about this forum

Thank you, my friend, and we will put these things in front of us in order to be in the knowledge and also every new beginner must read these tips in order to be ready for these matters and every person who was restricted and then completed his work here must read the forum rules after returning in order to notice if he is Something variable in the fundamentals of the rules and he must learn from his mistakes in order to progress and walk on the right path

• +3 1

Yes, if we are subjected to restriction, we must not become frustrated and leave everything, but rather we must search for the reason that led to our restriction from publishing and work to understand it upon our return, and we must also stay informed of everything new in the forum so that we do not miss anything when the restriction period expires.

Yes dear, restriction is something unwanted by everyone as we browse from morning to evening in order to collect science and knowledge where we see many new members not interested in the rules and instructions of this forum and for this some supervisors delete the leaflets of the new members because they are mostly unhelpful and ineffective Therefore, you should get knowledge and learn a lot about the world of encryption rather than social communication

• +3 2

Thank you for these valuable advice, my friend. New members should benefit from your extensive experience in this forum , You seem really an expert.

I hope all the experienced members will share their knowledge and experiences with us in order to obtain the knowledge and achieve the benefit from them.Thank you all and good luck .

• +2 1

When we, my friend, abide by the rules and regulations stipulated by this forum, we will not be given warning points, so it is better not to make mistakes and continue to work well.

We should keep researching about cryptocurrency and publish unique interesting information posts here daily. Rules must be followed.

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because we should be keep ourselves in these restrictions so that we can not get banned or any warning point from this platform.