Only one feature left! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Only one feature left!

Yes, these new rules were in the forum a while ago, but now there are more rules related to paying Bitcoin for publications that get a positive reputation from users.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 6/21/2020 at 5:10 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

Yes, referral programs would be very good features but there are some bad impact like the members would invite a lot of friends and if all the friends join this forum but they don't know how to write then only it will increase scams and duplicate posts. So, it's better not to introduce this feature in this forum.

That's the fact mate referral feature can be great but it can bring more individuals to the platform including scamers who might cause problems and I think that's the reason why moderators have exempted this feature just in my point of view.

• +1 1

I think that new developments in the payment system for this forum are in the interest of the members who provide good content as their useful topics can be fairly appreciated and evaluated.

• +5 1

you have good opinion @Calvinpriva, i'm sure that the crypto talk team have always development in this forum and i think the future here is always best for us, so we can see your idea in the future in this forum.

• +1 1

The Cryptotalk referral program can have negative and positive impact to the forum.  Positve impact of it is that it will bring more people to this forum because every user will try to bring more people to this forum in order to earn 5 talk token while the negative impact of it is that it can lead to having low quality posters and even spammers. 

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 9/15/2020 at 2:58 PM, George10 said:

That's the fact mate referral feature can be great but it can bring more individuals to the platform including scamers who might cause problems and I think that's the reason why moderators have exempted this feature just in my point of view.

Referral system will not be a problem if forum implements the solid system to auto-block scammers based on the same locations, same device, same writing styles(Advanced AI is needed) or the same OS. Personally, I think forum Admin is into it to make a strict steps to verify the members on this forum. 

• +3 1

I guess the value of the TOK token would increase exponentially when the members of cryptotalk also increases.what we should do is create more awareness about this crypto talk platform and invite more members to it.

I and I think this all depends on the forum moderators or admin, there is a truth behind what you have put up but the truth is there is a good chance that w have to follow a good road and its important for us to really pull together everything in the right direction, we need to work and put together everything in the right direction. the forum can surely take your advice but the truth is that will be giving away to much tokens , that is really tough to get a token for every rate, I think we should just remain as that

It is an idea. It is a good idea to earn money by inviting friends to this forum, but you can invite your friends to register on Yobit through your referral link. This way you will also earn and then they register on Crypto Talk.  I think that if there is gain from referrals in this forum, we will find many fake or fraudulent accounts or more than one account for one person.  This will make the forum random in my opinion.

Yes referral link will be useful for both forums. It helps to give new opportunities and also help to earn money. Its really helpful. In my opinion. 

This is very good suggestion, cryototalk should have referral program it will be nice to invite more people and get paid for it, I also want to suggest a new feature that should be added which is signature campaign, I would like to see over here in the future.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 6/21/2020 at 7:43 AM, saraanna396 said:

I think it is a very good idea, referral links will increase the growth and spread of this forum, and increase its popularity, but this has several disadvantages as well, as there will be an increase in the number of members at the expense of quality, so I think that the supervisors of the forum prefer a small number of members that abide by the rules, instead of large numbers of violators and scammers.

I can see how this can be an issue, but violators and scammers are usually dealt with very quickly. Other spammers of low quality also quickly learn due to their posts being removed. I think a ref system would be beneficial, though all ref systems including vmining all should be tied into the initial sign-up ref link.  

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I know it is a good information. A referral program can help us as well, I am very happy with this forum. I hope a lot of good people will come here and work well. I hope we can earn money through this forum.

In fact, the new talk system, as well as the bonuses that it gives us, and the token rate-this is very cool and progressive. The forum actively shows us that it can develop, and it strives for this, and this is just wonderful! I am sure that this can be followed by a definitely better indicator, which will allow us to achieve higher winnings and reliability!

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Friends said that we should earn money through posts, reputation, and by making referrals. I think it is new system to make referrals and get 5 talk token. 

I like this system but afraid of spammer because spammer can increase by creating multiple accounts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think the moderator has already insisted that nobody knows who reacted to you negatively or either way , thats a fact but the truth is we need to work as hard not to make mistakes that can destroy you its important we have to work as hard and put together everything in the right perspective, I think the feature of anonymity has already been addressed and we need not to worry about that.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The forum is linked to the Yobit platform, and joining one of them means joining the second and the referral system is based on deposit, and therefore there is on the platform There is no deposit or input process in the forum, so I do not see any benefit from the system he referred here, and it is naturally present in the Yobit platform and can be used and it is more profitable.

Edited by Alimhana930
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes , the feature of giving and receiving reputation has motivated every member of this forum. Our positive ratings motivates the person to create more useful contents. Whereas I agree the feature of referring and getting points must be added so that it would make provision of inviting more members in this forum. Then more people will get knowledge about crypto world and everyone would be motivated towards achieving goal. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hy my dear friend you have a good idea to earn more money in this forum by inviting other members its upon admin they can decide and they can allow to us for referl but i think the moderators are smart and  they have thinking about it they  want to work by anyone no referl. So they dont have the  option  like this so relax and work and elarn here admins  have the right thought about us they also want to paid us by our work they want to learn teaches peoples about the onkine earning. The admins are greate of this forum this is the reason in this forum no scame have done yest so enjoy and work here with follow of the rules.

• +2 1

It is really a good idea. Only this feature is not available in this forum. I guess this will also increase the members of this forum from different countries. But i think 5 talk token per refferal won't be that much good. They should give it as a commission. Cause many of them will create fake accounts to receive talk tokens. They should give us a commission at the end of the month from my refferals monthly earning. This can be a good idea.

• +5 1

On 6/20/2020 at 6:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let discuss about the new features of this forum. Now we can give or receive reputations from anyone without seeing who gave "somebody reacted to your topic" this will help us to give any reputation "good/ bad" in a topic as it deserved without any worries of been revenged in case you have given a bad reputation to a useless topic! The moderators have also changed the payment system, we now receive our earnings in new tokens "TALK" many members we are waiting for that time when these tokens will be available for trade. This is also good, and it means the forum will keep growing because they have also open the doors for newbies to register accounts, follow all required rules and earn with their posts. According to this, what if the moderators would add a new feature of referral program for the forum? "Cryptotalk referral program" maybe we refer our friends and we get paid 5 TALK's... This will be very helpful because the forum will keep growing, TALK tokens will keep growing, and advertisers will keep increasing!

We would earn like this;

One rate = 1 Talk

Refer a friend = 5 Talks

One post = 10 Talks

Hello friend, the payment in talk has been a good option so that new members like me today find ourselves motivated to go through the forum every day and give our best, the payment system was almost as you describe and I agree with you in that they should encourage with a payment to recommend the forum to friends, with this they would gain many more users...

Evey websites which wants to grow his sites among the people's then they  make the referrals system,  on each referral they pay some amount. Referrals system can make the famous sites with in short time. People's can easily move to this site using referrals. 

So,  i think Cryptotalk platform should start his referrals system, after that mostly people's can join this forum then it's value will be increase.  

I agree with you, friend, it is very good that we can give one or more reactions to other people about their issues and if that reaction we give is negative we do not have to worry about that person talking to us or saying something bad to us or doing the same to us. himself just to get even.

• +1 1

I don't that having of making referral program on the forum will likely be created on the forum, as it can help boost the user base of the forum, but I think it's not really going to imply on referral program