Only one feature left! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Only one feature left!

Yes, the referral links will be effective in increasing the members of the forum dramatically, good idea.

Hidden evaluations help the organs give an honest appraisal

Thank you for your contribution if the truth is that the new features are good at least for me because sometimes I found publications that the truth deserved to be removed from the forum because they did not have coherence and I was sorry to be the one who gave them a bad reputation but now that nobody knows who it is is easier for me and so we can find good publications and comment on them.

• Useful or interesting 1

At the time that the forum members eagerly awaited the payments of the talk, they never thought that the token talk would be a failure in terms of project and price, I firmly believe that before launching a token for it to be successful it should have a good work behind, in addition to looking for an outlet in other exchanges, so it could have more demand and growth options, this should serve the creators of cryptotalk to try to improve for the future.

It is a good feature, so through it, each member can invite his friends to work from the forum, but I hope it does not happen randomly and negatively affects if people who are not interested in cryptocurrencies enter.

• +1 1

It is a good suggestion, and adding this feature will be very useful to the forum, but it may require some time to train members on this new feature, you must also take into account the negatives that can result from implementing new features, the use of the referral system may lead to the entry of fraudsters  To the forum.

• +5 1

Yes a referral link will definitely be helpful to both the forum and also the person who happens to be referring a friend because at the end they both gain from the referral. This is very great development and I hope to see more of this in this forum.

You arise very creative point but I will not agree with you as I concerned or understand this cryptotalk forum. My point is this if crypto forum launch this feature there should be start race of earning but yes growth will also improve but there will more disadvantage than advantages of this feature because every person try to increase their refferals just for tokens later there will be crowd of disqualified post I think cryptotalk forum from begning to this time enough popular and this journey is continue consistently 

• +2 1

I agree with you, Because inviting newbie here in the forum it's more interested, because it makes the forum more active and it gives people more knowledge and understanding about cryptocurrencies And it also make people happy in posting a meaningful and wonderful post.

I agree with you to hide the personality of the people providing the evaluations, whether positive or negative, and it is good that the moderators allow the invitation to the forum through the status link.

• +1 1

I think it is a good idea, but we have to study it from the other side, and it may violate the rules or cause problems in the long run, so I recommend consulting the old members before implementing it.

It will be a really good idea, and it will contribute to the growth of the forum, increase its popularity, and enrich it with more information by increasing the ideas and opinions put forward in it.

It is really great, basically, to get acquainted with the forum by a friend of mine, as well as this friend. Another person brought you to trade in coin talk and he introduced me to it and I withdraw my money from other currencies and trade in coin talk. I think it will have a future.

Anonymity is a characteristic of order in a group or forum of people, this is done so that chaos is not created, but there are people who really insist on placing negative ratings to harm others and this is not what it should be, for This fostered companionship, certainly you cannot see the people who send you the rating but you can realize what they are trying to convey, when we rate we try to give them a summary of what should or should not be done to users, to that they grow up in this area of the forum.

Indeed, your recommendation is generally excellent. Reference highlight ought to likewise be in this discussion. Any remaining highlights are accessible here however there is no reference program of any sort.

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information for all members and I hope all members publish such useful and valuable publications that will get a good evaluation and lead to the development and progress of this forum.

Yes, my friend, that the referral link is a beautiful project and it is hoped that the supervisors will work to put it inside the forum because it will increase the number inside the board of members and this will help us to get more money and thanks

• +5 1

The referral program may be really useful for increasing forum members, but it may bring random mailers and the reputation feature, as we do not know who gave the reputation it is really good because it prevents the generation of hatred among members

• +4 1

Well this is useful for us and for members who will join through the referral link. But I don't know how to do that. Is there a member who can help me on this topic?

• +5 1

My friend I want to tell you that at this time there are many features are added in the cryptocurrency for him and the new members are really important to get the knowledge about the new features of this forum that is very helpful for them

The new features of this beautiful forum are really good
It enables us to give each topic the reputation it deserves without feeling anxious

Yes dear you are right we can see repotation without open profile . And it is best idea for referrals we can earn money by referral and we can get extra btc if he trade or exchange any currency then we take same percent money. 

• +4 1

In my opinion, this feature is a double-edged sword. It has positive effects by increasing memberships in the forum, increasing its popularity and making it a leader in the world. On the other hand, it has positive effects by inviting members to their friends to this platform. This will lead to a large number of posts.  Bad and useless. Because some of these will not improve the way we work and write here. This is what leads to an increase in fraud and fraud.

I think you're there is a referral program for this platform a people would be able to generate very handsome income and the forum will be known by much of the people

Greetings my friend
This is a great idea, it helps to increase the members of this community and motivates the existing members to focus more on this forum by adding more new topics and contributing more useful information.
The good thing about this forum is that every new feature that is added is well thought out and is not random, and it is to develop this forum and achieve greater benefit for all members.
I wish you a good day my friends

That's really a good idea and a nice feature. If you can earn by referring your family and friends to this forum, then the community of this forum will grow big in just some small periods of time.