Only one feature left! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Only one feature left!

Definitely good idea but you know when any place may be for work or any other things are full of peoples so there is a chance of duplicate behavior or violation of rules. You know if we refer this forum to our friends and family members by saying this that forum will give you lot of money then if they joined this forum then they will only focused on earning not on learning and maintain the forum peacefully.

This is good to hear there were some updates long ago to some of the features of this forum and introduction of talk tokens payment,I'm much happy with these great arrangements and new payments for ratings too it's beneficial and as I say now I have already earned some cool tokens worth $4 from the time I finished 100 posts and tomorrow I'm sure I will start receiving earnings for posts for my first time so all this is happening because of these changes I'm happy and glad to be among this site.

• +1 1

On 6/21/2020 at 12:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let discuss about the new features of this forum. Now we can give or receive reputations from anyone without seeing who gave "somebody reacted to your topic" this will help us to give any reputation "good/ bad" in a topic as it deserved without any worries of been revenged in case you have given a bad reputation to a useless topic! The moderators have also changed the payment system, we now receive our earnings in new tokens "TALK" many members we are waiting for that time when these tokens will be available for trade. This is also good, and it means the forum will keep growing because they have also open the doors for newbies to register accounts, follow all required rules and earn with their posts. According to this, what if the moderators would add a new feature of referral program for the forum? "Cryptotalk referral program" maybe we refer our friends and we get paid 5 TALK's... This will be very helpful because the forum will keep growing, TALK tokens will keep growing, and advertisers will keep increasing!

We would earn like this;

One rate = 1 Talk

Refer a friend = 5 Talks

One post = 10 Talks

You are welcome to contribute!

Yes, the forum needs a referral system in order to invite a lot to the forum. Many are working on it today without the lawsuit of one of their friends because the case does not have a referral system

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The system implemented by the anonymous reaction forum was the best thing that could happen, since in this way we can react according to what the publication of each member deserves. Regarding the TALK token, we are already enjoying the benefits today, plus many members have taken on the task of selling irresponsibly causing our token to have fallen in price considerably. On the other hand, your idea of implementing a referral system is not bad since apart from seeing ourselves benefited by receiving a reward, it would also benefit the forum in increasing the number of participants accelerating the growth of the platform.

• +2 2

I think this is the way to increase  more member at this platform  but i think this has some restrictions  like  if we invite useless and who have not enough  idea about crypto then it may be the cause  for environment's violence of cryptotalk

Creating referrer system for now just to invite newbies and earn extra talk is not ok for me, referrer system should be open only when the forum decide to run advertising with talk tokens.

These are really good features introduced by the platform. These features help the users to earn many talktokens as possible. so this all about being consistent and determined to do the required work in order to earn good income from this platform. you could also create good quality post that would be useful for all the members which would in turn increase your knowledge and understanding regarding cryptocurrencies as well.

• +2 1

I think that at this moment we are already receiving very good benefits compared to those that were received in previous years, we have the possibility of obtaining Bitcoin and Talk tokens. For Talk tokens we have two systems, the first is generated by the daily quota of 50 Talk that the platform provides us by giving 50 reactions to publications of other members that really deserve them and the other is completed seven days after your publication Apart from this 1000 satoshis for each valued utility post. Adding a payment system for referrals would be great as it would encourage many members to promote the platform, making it grow in a crowd which would make it much more solid. Finally, I tell you to dedicate yourself to doing your job always adhering to the rules since this is our guarantee of staying in Cryptotalk.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Thank you for explaining to us the new feature. But your suggestion of a referral incentive program has its plus and minus points. The best thing about this it will increase the number of members and so wider perspective to the topics introduced in this forum.

for my part, i suppose that referral  hyperlinks have positive and negative functions ,so for me i can't accept as true with them and can they'll affect on this discussion board.thank you

On 6/21/2020 at 3:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Thanks dear friend! I commend you for creating such a good topic at that time, it was a great pleasure for the forum members that a new payment system was introduced and now it is working fine, moreover, the reputation system was visible to everyone and it caused conflict among the members and they used to violate its proper use. It is now hidden and no one can know who gives it a positive or negative reputation which is very good. ۔ The only thing left is the referral system. This forum should have a referral system and it should give referral commission to its members as we can see that without this system many members stay online all day long, if that happens then it would be a good move, i support your idea. 

• +2 1

I think the forum is working very well and is always looking for a way for users to benefit, but I share what you say, a reference system would be very interesting. It would help a lot to the growth and development of the forum!

• -2 1

On 6/21/2020 at 3:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let discuss about the new features of this forum. Now we can give or receive reputations from anyone without seeing who gave "somebody reacted to your topic" this will help us to give any reputation "good/ bad" in a topic as it deserved without any worries of been revenged in case you have given a bad reputation to a useless topic! The moderators have also changed the payment system, we now receive our earnings in new tokens "TALK" many members we are waiting for that time when these tokens will be available for trade. This is also good, and it means the forum will keep growing because they have also open the doors for newbies to register accounts, follow all required rules and earn with their posts. According to this, what if the moderators would add a new feature of referral program for the forum? "Cryptotalk referral program" maybe we refer our friends and we get paid 5 TALK's... This will be very helpful because the forum will keep growing, TALK tokens will keep growing, and advertisers will keep increasing!

We would earn like this;

One rate = 1 Talk

Refer a friend = 5 Talks

One post = 10 Talks

Dear @Calvinpriva very good idea to be shared by you that what if the forum will start the referral link.

You are right that through this many will share this with many and in this way many people come here and then forum grow very quickly.

• -3 1
  • +2 1

The referral system is not a bad idea, but it is not convenient, and everyone who we invite will think that we are only inviting them to make money.
 I invite my friends with the intention of goodness to them whether there is a referral system or not.  We have to be more loving and seeking good among people, and not just walk with personal interests

• +4 1

I don't think we need that feature. The forum looks very okay to me. You should manage what you have, focus on trying to write good content so that you will have good reputation and get to higher levels.

Sorry, mate. But I don't agree with you. I have no doubt that your intentions are good. But many users will become greedy. And will try to make their refer code or link viral in order to get extra tokens. And that will end up making the platform full of people who don't even know what they are here for.

On 6/20/2020 at 3:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Let discuss about the new features of this forum. Now we can give or receive reputations from anyone without seeing who gave "somebody reacted to your topic"

The story of it is very sad and annoying as it makes more sense to see who reacted to but however in the end its just thing it would be abused by the people who likes to revenge others who didn't deserved it so in the end this feature was removed.

• +3 1

Hi i think you make great topic to be discussed. It is very important to know about the features of this forum. Because by knowing this we understand many things about this forum. But i have a question to you that if we reffel a friend and earn 5 talks. Then what is the method to give invitation to our friends ?? Please tell me full procedure of invitation. Thanks.

It will be really a good thing if referring friend will somehow help us to earn more, with this kind of feature it will also boost the number of users of this forum. The only bad side I see about this is the more new users the more useless contents will exists because most of them are just new or will be here just to earn money.

Hello dear, very great information. The forum is progressing in growth. I hope everyone will participate in this forum and abide by the laws and conditions in the forum in order to present our best posts and comments that all members benefit from. I wish you a happy day dear

You are right mate now there is no being scare someone will get back at you because I did the right thing by giving him or her a negative reputation, it a nice development I must recommend the admins for it.

A referral program can help us as properly, i am very happy with this forum. i'm hoping a whole lot of precise human beings will come here and work nicely. i'm hoping we can earn cash through this site ..

On 11/24/2020 at 11:21 PM, aboammar2 said:

Yes, I think that the forum should add the referral feature. This matter will give the forum a good reputation and make it much bigger than the current time. This matter I think will be good.

Thanks dear for sharing  this details.

Yes you are right only one feature left that is referral program. But admin add this feature in this forum then quality of forum will decrease. Because everyone will try to earn talk token from referral program. They will not make posts and topics on the forum. They will avoid to create topics they will prefer referral program to earn.

On 6/21/2020 at 6:10 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

Yes, referral programs would be very good features but there are some bad impact like the members would invite a lot of friends and if all the friends join this forum but they don't know how to write then only it will increase scams and duplicate posts. So, it's better not to introduce this feature in this forum.

Of course, we want people who will produce quality content to participate in this forum. We agree with this. However, not advertising is not the solution. It is an inevitable fact that the platform is introduced and the number of participants increases. Actually, this is beneficial both for the platform and for us. People who produce bad content will disappear over time anyway. They will either be punished or quit thinking they did not do well. More people mean increasing the value of Talk Token.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It is a good initiative from the admin of the platform to remove that feature because all it would achieve is to cause enmity and rivalry among members and if we are divided, the platform cannot grow and if the platform doesn't grow it would have an adverse effect on the earnings of the members.

Concerning the referral programme, it is also good as long as the site can manage what is being given out as bonus because if the talk token becomes easy to get, then it would affect its demand as members would be looking to sell instead of keeping it and this would cause a decline in demand and the value would decrease rapidly.