Yobit dice game - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Aldice game is a game that is available in different locations and in different forms and what distinguishes it in my opinion is that it contains different currencies, the most important of which is the dollar, which is optional.
But it must be the amount the person is able to lose and not affect his business.

• +1 1

Making money playing these games will not be right for me. Because it is the worst ways to make money. I agree with all your comments. You can lose your coins by playing this game.  That's why I would never say that you play this game. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2

On 6/20/2020 at 2:04 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I tried the dice in Yobit and found it a game that causes a lot of money loss and I do not advise anyone to play it, but today I do not find this game on the platform

Do you know what is the reason?

Capture2.PNG

Unfortunately, I didn't received any dice in my yobit account as I have started late in this forum but I have played dice in other sites to earn more but I have to bear loss most of the time but it is very addictive game and you will for sure enjoy this game if you win most of the time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is one of the options that the Yobit platform has to offer and provides it to users, as Aldis can play in any currency listed on the Yobit platform Starting from the dollar and the ruble and ending with the Bitcoin and the rest of the token.

• +1 2

On 6/20/2020 at 9:19 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I tried the dice in Yobit and found it a game that causes a lot of money loss and I do not advise anyone to play it, but today I do not find this game on the platform

Capture2.PNG

Thank you for making that critical insight too, that's why I choose to put my dice in yobit investbox to be gaining some little percentage of interest, is far better for me than to loose it all from playing games

On 7/10/2020 at 10:21 PM, iloveyobit said:

I don't know exactly what the problem is, but I think the game was removed from the platform and in any case I never advise you to invest your money in this fund.

I'm not really into dice game because I'm not lucky enough to play some of that kind especially gambling games. For me much better to stay safe than regretting because of losing what we have in playing dice. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/20/2020 at 2:19 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Capture2.PNG

@Omar Ommeish since its same as gambling so all is depend on your luck.. Again those game set like by different technical system which will lead all gambler on 10% from 100% of wager and the rest of the money will be  received the owner.. So if YOU are a aware person then stay far away from gambling.. I said it because i am also a gambler in stake and already lose my much usd               

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I'm not really into dice game because I'm not lucky enough to play some of that kind especially gambling games. For me much better to stay safe than regretting because of losing what we have in playing dice. 

A wise move, often playing online gambling does not depend on your lust, but rather platforms and websites often manipulate the results, so stay away from it .

• +1 2

All dice games or slot games are a great risk that I would not recommend to anyone
You may lose all your possessions within five minutes

• -1 2

You caused a big loss because you played with a huge amount and did not take into account your capital and your ability to lose and bear it Secondly, it also causes a great loss that causes a large profit and is completely dependent on luck As I know, it is an optional feature and is not obligatory for any user of the platform.

• +3 1

I don't think that dice game in yobit is a good idea because it is like gambling that is based only on luck, which is really hard to win. You don't have to do anything or to use any skills because there is no place for that in a dice game which makes it hard to win.

• +3 1

I think they have updated the game and its actually working well as of now and its not as good as to gamble with your money but it can be the best thing that happens to you so dont use it because you want to , just play and it will in the end make sense for you . they have updated and they claim that you cannot lose at all

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 7/10/2020 at 10:21 PM, iloveyobit said:

I don't know exactly what the problem is, but I think the game was removed from the platform and in any case I never advise you to invest your money in this fund.

I also don't recommend playing dice game because that's a kind of game that depends on our luck which is not 100 percent sure if we going to win or not and possible to end up losing what we have. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

22 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I also don't recommend playing dice game because that's a kind of game that depends on our luck which is not 100 percent sure if we going to win or not and possible to end up losing what we have. 

Thanks for the advice. Personally, I do not play gambling, whether on the yobit platform or any other platform because I do not like much to rely on my luck.so you should direct advice to other members.

Personally i do not recommend gambling. There are many reasons to stay away from gambling such as gambling being addictive, but the main one is that the dice game is a fast way to lose all of your funds. At the end of the day there is always going to be a loss if you are greedy. Winners know when to stop. But overall i think investing is better than gambling. Then you are guaranteed returns. 

With regards to the missing dice option, i have noticed this on mine as well. Perhaps it is just an error and will be reintroduced later on. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The dice game is still appearing in my yobit account but I will advise us to stay away from gambling because you can only win by chance not experience and instead of that make use of the investbox where you can earn some percentage on daily basis without any stress.

On 6/21/2020 at 1:53 AM, mhmd7 said:

I have heard about this game but I do not recommend it because its loss rate is so great

Its true that dice game is also a risky game because it will only a luck based, I also do not reocmmend it for you guys because its hard to earn money on it. Your idea is great but you are violating the rules of the forum, you should exceed upto 100 characters.

Hello members As for the dice game, it is a game of luck, that's right, and this game is like gambling, so even if it is on my page, I do not deal with it, so your advice to beware of the dice game is good.

On 6/20/2020 at 11:19 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Capture2.PNG

Maybe it was the temporary error thats was occurred, but if you cannot found the dice button till today it is very good thing to help you to stay away from the dice. 

It still exists but maybe you need to re-log into the platform, and in general this game depends on luck and I don't dare to risk this game so as not to lose my money

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

It is a totally random game and it is not advisable to play with our money we must control our emotions and our desire to make money quick and easy and not use the dice game in Yobit very careful 

I also try it and loss many bitcoin stoshies in this game. I will also suggest that don't play this game. You can trade and invest in investbox and get daily profit from it. 

• +1 1

I will advise the government because of this game for not playing this game because they must be very experienced if they do not have to lose this game, then if you are in good science, then if you are in good science, then you can definitely be playing the game

The dice game is really risky which can lead you to lose a lot of funds in the process because you cannot use experience to win there ans only luck works, so i will advise you to make use of the investbox to store your talk token instead of that and since you are going to earn some percentage after every 24 hours I think it is good for everyone.

BetFury